Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words (44708 Views)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by MadCow1: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Most stage freight..
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ogogoro.

Trust me,a shot of authentic Delta Akpeteshi (Ogogoro)will make anybody incoherent.

Ask Goodluck Jonathan.

GEJ was never incoherent. Dab speech maybe
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mccoy47(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kai kai!

2 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
MzMercie:
Stage fright I guess

Yes it was stage fright and the typical African started laughing at her predicament. SAD!
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by pippimp(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
The fact that she holds an office is a testament to the stupidity of Nigerians. How is this possible? It is just like Hitler's daughter running for office in today's Germany. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by slimfit1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fine pretty girl like that should be going out with me although I don't like her corrupt father how can I get her numbers self.

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by goshen26: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
She must have used stolen money to get to that post....soon she contest for Gov...thieves everywhr
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Tamakay(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh she had added weight. I don't like people with so much money but still don't have confidence. When u are educated and when there is money everything goes. What an embarrassment to d Ibori dynasty

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by shammah1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm here at the event live
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mikolo80: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
masseratti:
Not everyone likes facing the crowd, I knew her in her days in Vivian fowler, and i can say she is shy, very respectable, humble and intelligent, Take as she was known then is extremely beautiful than this picture btw.
so na beautiful no make am Sabi read or speak English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
She just experienced stage fright. Nothing special. More so, the crippling thought of people's perception of her father's integrity couldn't have resulted in something less.

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by OduduaDefender(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
"Erhiatake Ibori, who represents Ethiope West constituency in the Delta State
House of Assembly, was today booed off the stage during a valedictory/
tribute session for the late Olorogun Felix Ovuodoroye Ibru, the first civilian
governor of Delta State".

It seems corruption is not only tolerated but also celebrated in that part of the country, or could the daughter of a well known thief e elected into the legislature of a state.

3 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
She must have been frightened by the crowd. cheesy cheesy cheesy If she can't really pronounce those words, then shame on her for not working on herself with all the money they have.

She's very beautiful, my colour.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by ogmask: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
masseratti:
Not everyone likes facing the crowd, I knew her in her days in Vivian fowler, and i can say she is shy, very respectable, humble and intelligent, Take as she was known then is extremely beautiful than this picture btw.

How she take campaign? Abi she nor face crowd during campaign. My guy its not an excuse jare, some of this pple are over rated. She is in govt so she should be used to crowd by now.

3 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by MzMercie: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
1stCitizen:

Yes it was stage fright and the typical African started laughing at her predicament. SAD!

Imagine, instead of them to encourage her. Smh for them

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by PNomsule: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Such a sad thing to see that certain peeps construe Tàkés' incoherence for a lack of brilliance. Den do una ne?!

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by rusher14: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
What frigging stage fright makes pronunciation difficult?
Those words were alien to her simple.

2 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by wawaboy1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ogogoro.

Trust me,a shot of authentic Delta Akpeteshi (Ogogoro)will make anybody incoherent.

Ask Goodluck Jonathan.

I HEAR YOU BROS

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
That was just stage fright. So many individuals suffer from that. This is why it's good to also try and play a leadership role in any gathering. The more you stand to address the public, the little you'd eliminate the fright and until it would be completely off and you'd have nothing to fear again no matter where you stand. Someone who suffers from stage fright can fumble anywhere when he or she tries to present/address the public.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:
Most stage freight..

Freight ko, ship/container ni. Guy, remove 'e' from that word. Freight and fright mean two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Realhommie(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
brainbox1000:
Hmmmm... she sef she be human being....
Of course. #MI #Tubaba

@ Topic, we like to give cognizance to issues of basically little importance while trivializing issues of great importance and grave consequences.

Which way #Naija.

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by spencekat(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
masseratti:
But she is a house of assembly member.

2 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
ogmask:

How she take campaign? Abi she nor face crowd during campaign. My guy its not an excuse jare, some of this pple are over rated. She is in govt so she should be used to crowd by now.
i agree with you, she got there mainly cos Of her father's influence, but the lady I knew was not dump.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
mikolo80:
so na beautiful no make am Sabi read or speak English
she speaks, read and comprehend English language more than you am very sure.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
So delta is still fked. The daughter of a convicted criminal who looted the state is a lawmaker for the same state.

and people wonder why the ND is fked

3 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Next time, she should picture the audience In their underwear

It always works in cartoons grin
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by pamcode(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
She is probably crowd-shy. I forgive her because of her beauty na she dem suppose dey call black diamond.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by enomakos(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is she single? I will like to be an inlaw to the ibori
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Bimpe29: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
It seems she has phobia for a public address, and she is in a State Assembly. Didn't she campaign?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by oluwasegun007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
make una no worry, her papa go soon land....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.