Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words (44710 Views)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by excel101(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its nothin more than one of those stage fright. The peoples focus should be if she's delivering the dividend of democracy, cos we're tired of those dat will be speaking big grammar @ the end they will steal our money. She needs to be encouraged
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Progressive01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jirate:
It called Stage Fright, your first time on a big stage before a huge audience is never easy. Let her be, she will do better next time. cool
EOD. Don't know why folks are making a big deal out of this. This could happen even to Einstein- doesn't mean she's dull- not at all.

Some people overcome it by simply taking a shot or two of brandy before the big moment. Did it back then in 2005 during a 300L seminar. I blew them away!! Was even amazed at my own performance. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by olisaEze(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
masseratti:
Not everyone likes facing the crowd, I knew her in her days in Vivian fowler, and i can say she is shy, very respectable, humble and intelligent, Take as she was known then is extremely beautiful than this picture btw.
A shy politician? How she wan take rep her constituency na? grin grin
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
oyetunder:
You see, how did she campaign? It means she never verbally defended her political mission before her people voted for her to be their honourable in the house! Chai! Welcome to naija where a well connected Monkey can easily win an election. Nay, don't boo her, boo those who thumb-printed her.
Absolutely! The masses are so gullible and Dumb and i agree with you that when one of your families gets into politics that's it! It will get passed Down to your Great great grand children the thread goes on and on and on to uncles and aunties. do not be surprised buhari's daughters are already campaigning to be nigerian president. As you mentioned it's the masses faults for not asking questions.
Atleast they were brave enough to boo her grin
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mikolo80: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miscellaneous:
We should face troubling Nigerian issues & not trifles. This country deserve to be better than this. Forget the booing or whatever & she should give an account of her office. Nigerians, isn't it about time we get serious with this self acclaimed saints we have as leaders?
yeah right
Electing Mr imposing an illiterate is now a trifling matter.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mikolo80: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
She made a mistake. It happens.... Says my signature. Please check it
she made a mistake then Vivian Fowler is not worth the money their charging. Why didn't she just use her village language or pidgin jeje
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mikolo80: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
She made a mistake. It happens.... Says my signature. Please check it
she made a mistake then Vivian Fowler is not worth the money their charging. Why didn't she just use her village language or pidgin jeje ?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
urhobo blackness is in her, anyway probably stage fright
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Cityguy: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't care about her grammar. The only thing on my mind is her beauty. Truly beautiful.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by oblak00(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
masseratti:
Not everyone likes facing the crowd, I knew her in her days in Vivian fowler, and i can say she is shy, very respectable, humble and intelligent, Take as she was known then is extremely beautiful than this picture btw.
What is the relationship between your statement and her not been able to read a bold sentence? What has shyness got to do with inability to pronounce words clearly despite her educational background?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by UIA04(f): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2016
masseratti:
Hmm
Masseratti how are you?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by PapaBrowne(m): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2016
masseratti:

Take was my classmate at a private secondary school in Warri. And your description is apt from all I remember. Very intelligent, respectful and humble. I knew her before her dad was Governor. He was very rich from the Abacha years already but she never flaunted it, When he became governor, nothing much changed about her. She graduated at a top University in UK.

Saharareporters sha. You would almost think she is an illiterate after reading the article. And sincerely, who boos someone for imcoherent reading at a burial?? Such lies.

1 Like

Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by victorv12(m): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2016
masseratti:

That's not what we're saying... And again, who cares about are fvcking beauty? Our problem is, she was imposed on some people. You said she attended Vivian Fowler, I wonder how she's finding it difficult to give a speech with all the millions they wasted on her.

Did you know that some kids that attended public schools in her community will do better if called to the podium to give a tribute? It's so unfortunate how the children of all these "padders" and looters govern over us.

It's a big shame to the entire people of Delta state to have allowed someone like Ibori and his family to govern over them. If Ibori as a man can be languishing in a British jail, what do they expect from her daughter?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by bittertruthz: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2016
emamos:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/02/iboris-daughter-booed-tribute-ceremonyto-late-ibru-fumbling-over-common-words

PDP compensation for her witch hunted dad. She is just there in PDP house of Assembly for money not that she got anything to offer.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by wink2015(m): 5:01am On Aug 03, 2016
[size=15pt]I want to know the mother of Erhiatake Ibori. Is it Nkoyo Ibori ( former delta state first lady ) that gave birth to Erhiatake or is another of James Ibori wife. Just asking to clear my doubt or imagination.

who can clear this question?[/size]
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mikolo80: 5:29am On Aug 03, 2016
masseratti:
she speaks, read and comprehend English language more than you am very sure.
na in she de stammer on magnanimous and meritoriously abi. I see.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by ebby22(m): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2016
grin she fall our hand full born delta girl na Bleep up
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by wirinet(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Jirate:
It called Stage Fright, your first time on a big stage before a huge audience is never easy. Let her be, she will do better next time. cool

How does a politician have stage fright? How did she convince people to vote for her? And how will she contribute on the floor of the state assembly?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by MadCow1: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2016
SerialGist:

Freight ko, ship/container ni. Guy, remove 'e' from that word. Freight and fright mean two different things.

Sorry o.. Na autocorrect.

Fright..

But that's actually what it most likely was. The chick is learned and a well read. Everybody had had that moment.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Eyaaa............................................................... cry
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by moks11(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] at 36years why is she still answering Ibori
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Noel1:
She just experienced stage fright. Nothing special. More so, the crippling thought of people's perception of her father's integrity couldn't have resulted in something less.
How did she manage to campaign and win election without speaking to crowd. Remember she also schooled abroad.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2016
mikolo80:
na in she de stammer on magnanimous and meritoriously abi. I see.
lol But she is no stammerer that i can confirm, last time I met her was over 18yrs ago,
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2016
victorv12:

That's not what we're saying... And again, who cares about are fvcking beauty? Our problem is, she was imposed on some people. You said she attended Vivian Fowler, I wonder how she's finding it difficult to give a speech with all the millions they wasted on her.

Did you know that some kids that attended public schools in her community will do better if called to the podium to give a tribute? It's so unfortunate how the children of all these "padders" and looters govern over us.

It's a big shame to the entire people of Delta state to have allowed someone like Ibori and his family to govern over them. If Ibori as a man can be languishing in a British jail, what do they expect from her daughter?
in a way i strongly agree with you to be honest,Pinochet 's daughter just won an Election a month ago, am not saying that her dad's influence didn't take her there no, am just saying i knew her years ago and She is way far from dumb. All the attributes i gave to her are true and I stand by it, yes her dad was corrupt, i was surprised she came out to be a rep.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Take was my classmate at a private secondary school in Warri. And your description is apt from all I remember. Very intelligent, respectful and humble. I knew her before her dad was Governor. He was very rich from the Abacha years already but she never flaunted it, When he became governor, nothing much changed about her. She graduated at a top University in UK.

Saharareporters sha. You would almost think she is an illiterate after reading the article. And sincerely, who boos someone for imcoherent reading at a burial?? Such lies.

thak you oooo, av never set my eyes on her since over 18yrs ago, she will never flaunt her father's wealth, that was Abachas days, I remember going to muson center with some of our mutual friends where i met her sisters, the incident might be true no doubt, I just knew she was far from that, something might have spur it tho.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2016
UIA04:

Hmm
Masseratti how are you?
heyyyyyy i remember you.... grin am fine, how is work and every, plus economy... lol lady with the pretty smile, with the unique moniker lol UIA04
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by masseratti: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2016
oblak00:

What is the relationship between your statement and her not been able to read a bold sentence? What has shyness got to do with inability to pronounce words clearly despite her educational background?
thanl you, in the course of my life i have seen people with 1st class and they can't deliver on the Job, av seen people with pass and they deliver, being smart and intelligent is good its a plus but If thats what make people rich, bill gates would not be the richest man on earth, neither will Dangote be the richest in Nigeria, to answer your question succinctly, people are different, that article portrays her like an illiterate, please check my history I have no patience for politicians even the ones i know personally, the article might be true but the Take Ibori i knew years ago is intelligent, I can take that to the bank. I have seen a Phd holder who wont say or read a word if people around him are more than 10.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by Tolupage(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Stage fright, shyness or bad reading glass are no excuse for such public blunder n disgrace. if a serving member of the house cannot simply address her people how then is she going to address the house?
I wonder how she won the election, didn't she campaign??
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by lloydmuna2(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ogogoro.

Trust me,a shot of authentic Delta Akpeteshi (Ogogoro)will make anybody incoherent.

Ask Goodluck Jonathan.

Hahaha dose early momo ogogoro!!!! Way they hot for chest,, buy the time u sip small, words like celebrity go turn britydicele!!!
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by willibounce1(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Who booing help. All the booing doesn't reduce her, intelligence , beauty or the money in her account. If them say make some ppl just pray for church or gathering, na so their legs go dey shake. But them sabi boo other ppl
Re: Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words by mikolo80: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
masseratti:
lol But she is no stammerer that i can confirm, last time I met her was over 18yrs ago,
how that one epp me or develop the land her fada looted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.