Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You (1548 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Preciousgirl(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Me a guy said i make too much moaning

So he broke with me

What are yours?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by chachanga: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ahh, moaning ke? shocked. No o!

Presh, Presh!! Oya, carry ur wrapper , come go sleep, e don pass ur bedtime sef.
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by rawpadgin(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
that she can no longer stand the size of my cucumber
in fact, she used to call it " small pikin keg" grin
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by olaleks007(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Preciousgirl:

So he broke with me

What are yours?
Lol

Do U use microphone when moaning?

1 Like

Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Rosella1: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmm, He said this exact words
"Well, Sorry i can't continue this relationship. I've met someone here in school and am so much in love with the person His name is Jesus Christ am in love with Jesus Christ"

It wasn't easy for me to get over it, a relationship of a year and 11months. Took me almost a year for me to stop being sober!

1 Like

Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by faruz: 12:41am On Aug 03, 2016
searching!!!!!!!!!!!

system failure...............
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by kingpablo: 1:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Girls kept leaving me coz I was broke during my university days. so I chose to be single and face my hustle. then I realised only God and your sweat will always remain faithful to you. #i'm grateful for who I am today.

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by kuuljay(m): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Rosella1:
Hmmmm, He said this exact words
"Well, Sorry i can't continue this relationship. I've met someone here in school and am so much in love with the person His name is Jesus Christ am in love with Jesus Christ"

It wasn't easy for me to get over it, a relationship of a year and 11months. Took me almost a year for me to stop being sober!
I hope it's not the jesus am thinking
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by ehix89(m): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Preciousgirl:
So he broke with me
What are yours? Lol
undecided

Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by slimthugchimee(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2016
i mistakenly poured away the fresh tomato stew she was cooking after she bought all the tomatoes herself last week cry cry
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Anthony0094(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2016
their pastor told her that her husband is from the west and from the east
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Preciousgirl(f): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Anthony0094:
their pastor told her that her husband is from the west and from the east

Lol
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Mine was in secondary school, broke up with a guy cos he repeated a class n he didn't tell me...Funny tho
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Becaus i am too handsome, when she goes out, guys treat her like a queen and admires her but whe she is in my presence, she feels ugly and intimidated by my other female friends which can give her a run for her money, beauy wise.
Though i had to let her go becaus i felt she was not good and not too beautiful as other guys might put it.
so to save her the stress of fear, intimidation, inferiority complex becaus i am too handsome and influential and becaus my female besties are much more beautiful and connected than her.
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Rosella1: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
kuuljay:
I hope it's not the jesus am thinking
My dear, I don't know!
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by dollyjoy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
ehix89:
undecided
Good day Ehix. Pls click on this link and type i vote vizkiz cc nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by ChappyChase: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
She said marvy I want to take God serious....
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by solomonbrown64: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
..........because she wanted to be closer to the "holy spirit"...
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
That i'm not from her tribeembarassed
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
cos I ws dating a coded runs gurl . I find out nd broke up.. lil biatch..
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
i gave her two eggs to cook one and fry the other, she fried the wrong one and cooked the wrong one, if she cant follow that simple instruction then am afraid shes a waste of precious time
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
You are too handsome one day you'll shatter my heart.I knw am not the only one

And am like 'Hiaaaan are you even listening to yourself'
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Preciousgirl(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
You are too handsome one day you'll shatter my heart.I knw am not the only one

And am like 'Hiaaaan are you even listening to yourself'

Liar!
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Preciousgirl:

Liar!
you weren't there so how?
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Preciousgirl(f): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
you weren't there so how?

Show your picture to prove me wrong
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
according to him o ....he was like mma you are a good person o but u are too social.

some people are very lucky when it comes to relationship...not fair sha
Re: Drop The Funniest Reasons Why Someone Broke Up With You by Joshrob(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Meet her in my 300l in school,we date for just that session.
After our second semester exam,she traveled home but I stayed back in school. She called one night crying and telling she is scared of me,that am weird.
Told me almost all my friends smoke and womanize but I don't smoke and I don't womanize, my flatmates and some of my real guys are cultist but am not a cultist.

She went on to say that am a pretender and very smart at it,that she have tried to know the kind of guy she's dating but the more she try,the more confused she get,that she's no more interested.
I tried to make her understand that am real,that am not pretending. Am not the type that get influence by friends but she insist she can't continue.
I just free the babe,no time for many talk..

(1) (Reply)

Lol… Checkout This Funny Convos Between A Yahoo Boy And A Phone User / For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship / Why Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.