Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered (7134 Views)

Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by sayso: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2009
may his soul Rest in perfect peace
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by call4shola(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2009
very touching, cry cry cry rest in peace.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by xreal: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2009
I thought all these was over since 1999. Sometimes I wonder if prayers could solve problems on that land. I will have no regrets, its my Father land.
May his soul RIP.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by IFELEKE(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2009
sad sad sad. . .uhm sad
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by kech(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
xreal:

I thought all these was over since 1999. Sometimes I wonder if prayers could solve problems on that land. I will have no regrets, its my Father land.
May his soul RIP.

cry cry Gosh you just touched a nerve right there. No matter how bad situations are, I still love that country so much. Sometimes I wish I didn't.  cry cry
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by cyanider: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
Insurbordination!! Dats brutally bad,if it were one of d sons of any president wuld day av behaved like dat?n suddenly used a law I know nt of its existence 2 dilute pressure.we ought nt 2 worry our self.cuz surely day(doctors n nurses) includin d lawmakers must surely b rewarded in dia coin.lets put our mind at ease.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by GeorgeD1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
pls lets not derail from the topic.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by rafcrown(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
I just believe that we have got to a stage where we should put an end to WASTING VALUABLE LIVES
WE NEED TO ADDRESS SERIOUSLYTHE ISSUE OF BLOOD THIRSTY PEOPLE KILLING WITH IMPUNITY
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE CONTINUE TO SAY
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA ?
WHO KILLED BOLA IGE?
WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS? ETC

ANYBODY GOING ROUND TO KILL (INNOCENT )PEOPLE  IS A CRIMINAL
AND THE PEOPLE ARE INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE AND POWERFUL PEOPLE
THEY MAY EVEN BE OCCUPYING GOOD POSTS
MEANING THAT SOME HARD CRIMINALS ARE PARADING THEMSELVES AS VIP

ANY SERIOUS POLICE FORCE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS AND PREVENT FUTURE OCCURENCES.

MAY GOD HELP US IN NIGERIA.AMMIIINNN
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by bibiking1(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2009
rafcrown:

I just believe that we have got to a stage where we should put an end to WASTING VALUABLE LIVES
WE NEED TO ADDRESS SERIOUSLYTHE ISSUE OF BLOOD THIRSTY PEOPLE KILLING WITH IMPUNITY
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE CONTINUE TO SAY
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA ?
WHO KILLED BOLA IGE?
WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS? ETC

ANYBODY GOING ROUND TO KILL (INNOCENT )PEOPLE IS A CRIMINAL
AND THE PEOPLE ARE INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE AND POWERFUL PEOPLE
THEY MAY EVEN BE OCCUPYING GOOD POSTS
MEANING THAT SOME HARD CRIMINALS ARE PARADING THEMSELVES AS VIP

ANY SERIOUS POLICE FORCE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS AND PREVENT FUTURE OCCURENCES.

MAY GOD HELP US IN NIGERIA.AMMIIINNN

Thats what we lack!
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2009
dis guy reported some hot stories short b4 he was killed which include that of the new custom boss that forge certificates,pdp issues & political activities in anambra, May his soul rest in peace but hin killer no go rest, Amen
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by bibiking1(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2009
Please can any one give me the links to the guys last stories!!!
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by otokx(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2009
Things are just getting worse and worse for some people.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by babalobi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
The Publicity Secretary of the Afenifere Renewal Group, Mr.Yinka Odumakin wants the Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service, Alhaji Abdullahi Inde Dikko, investigated over likely complicity in the murder of Nigerian Journalist-Bayo Ohu

http://assemblyonline.info/?p=1841
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by GeorgeD1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
so sad. it's such a wicked world we live in sad
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by preselect(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
if it were the western world, any man killed for political reasons, or suspicion of political reasons, will have the opposite effect ------instead of suppressing the story, his death will explode the story the killers were trying to hide. but in nigeria, it instills fear. we too fear . . . fela sad

and yet we die more than the westerners.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by GeorgeD1(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2009
and yet still no sign of apprehending the killers. tell me, why will other would-be assasins not even do worse, knowing they won't be caught?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure / Putting Straight The Ijaw Population Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.