Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered (7132 Views)

Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Pedekunle(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2009
Have the killers and their sponsors forgotten they cannot live forever?
Conscience!!!
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Nezan(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2009
Why, 9ja why? this is so sad!!
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Ben13: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2009
. . .so they killed the poor guy undecided
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by MrCrackles(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2009
Nigeria hospitals are so useless. . .
What is the point of putting lives in danger for the bloody sake of some stupid and worthless police report?
Bayo Ohu, RIP. . . .
sad
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by chic09(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2009
what's wit d assassination of our core journalists,making me feel doubtful of d profession i'v alwys craved.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by StEdwin(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2009
May the Blessed soul of Bayo Ohu rest in peace.
I can't still phantom why he was killed.
In Nigeria anyway, the only reason you get killed is because you've gotten in the way of a bigwig.
What a country!!!!!
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by bblacky(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2009
cant really get this, wat is his fault, y was he killed? oh Heaven this country is turning to a mess no one can clean, am griefed my heart is clouded with sorrow, somethin s going to happen in this coming election, wen innocent souls are been assasinated for no just reasons!!!!
Ohu, may ur Gentle n Humble Spirit rest in the Bossom of the Almighty, ur Good works will remain in the in the sand of time, REST IN PEACE
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Princek12(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2009
Based on Nigeria's history with respect to the arrest and prosecution of assassins of journalists and other citizens, and the pervasiveness of bribery of magistrates and justices and police officers, coupled with laws which do not favor the freedom of the press, an unfortunate but plausible scenario is that the Inspector General of Police (IG) is on the payroll of the devils who masterminded this heinous act, or that the detectives, if any, are grossly incompetent or lack the requisite infrastructure to effectively and judiciously solve the crime therein; that is to say, it is highly improbable that the assailants will be apprehended, and even if apprehended, that they will face nondiscriminatory justice.

May his soul rest in peace. Sad.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by GeorgeD1(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2009
it's so sad angry
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by azeezbaba(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2009
I grief for the family of Late Bayo Ohu and may his soul rest in peace and the family should be happy even though he left them too soon but i can assure u he died as a Martyr.

@ Poster and all,

There is a bill in the National Assembly now (Lower Chamber) that will address the problem. "Bullet Wound Bill, 2008: Hon. Mayor Eze Emphasis”. I dont know how far with the bill now.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Princek12(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
azeezbaba:

I grief for the family of Late Bayo Ohu and may his soul rest in peace and the family should be happy even though he left them too soon but i can assure u he died as a Martyr.

@ Poster and all,

There is a bill in the National Assembly now (Lower Chamber) that will address the problem. "Bullet Wound Bill, 2008: Hon. Mayor Eze Emphasis”. I dont know how far with the bill now.
I did not know about the bill. Interesting.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by dwisdom(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
Really sad indeed, so many people who might have been here today are gone because of this so called law of showing a police report first. My q is, in a democracy what can we do to ensure the law is changed? anyone know? cos if all we do is talk about how bad it is, it aint gonna change nothing and dont just say PRAY, cos faith without works is dead,
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
I really dont understand the concept of hospitals not attending to patients.i watch paramedics on tv and they take homeless  people off the street and make sure they get help even if they cant afford it.
i had a broken leg a while back and was rushed to the hospital,my leg sgot swollen and i was in tremendous pain,and the docs and nurses just watched,i had to call my sister to go the ATM to get money so i could be treated.i was left like that for hours till my leg became stiff.
i wondered if i didnt have money what would have happened?
i dont think Nigerian hospital care about saving lives,and dont understand how they dont treat patients in throes of death.
they should be held cupable for any death that occurs on their steps. its called murder.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by GeorgeD1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2009
several years ago, it was dele giwa. today it is bayo ohu. what is this country turning into?
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by timbuktu1: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
The Nigerian Police gives the usual promise to find Bayo Ohu’s killers.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
timbuktu1:

The Nigerian Police gives the usual promise to find Bayo Ohu’s killers.

May God punish them, do they think we are fools??
They( the POLICE) are the killers, aiding and abbetting!!
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Jakumo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
Nigeria is a hit-man's paradise because there has NEVER ONCE in the entire history of the country been an instance where assassins were apprehended as a result of police investigations.

The chances of being caught for a contract killing in Nigeria are therefore negligible, ensuring that careers in commercial murder-to-order remain entirely risk-free.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
What a pity! How can you kill your fellow man? So heartless sad

Jakumo:

Nigeria is a hit-man's paradise because there has NEVER ONCE in the entire history of the country been an instance where assassins were apprehended as a result of police investigations.
The chances of being caught for a contract killing in Nigeria are therefore negligible, ensuring that careers in commercial murder-to-order remain entirely risk-free.

embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by GeorgeD1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
a lot of evil going on in this country. too bad angry
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by chosen04(f): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
azeezbaba:

@ Poster and all,

Who are you and what is ur name?

There is a BILL. But dont know how far with the bill now. And u are happy posting it here.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Jakumo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
stillwater:

What a pity! How can you kill your fellow man? So heartless sad

Stillwater I will try not to think about the pair of luscious legs in your profile while I respond to your accusation, so that I can keep a clear head and stay on topic .

Your accusation of homicide against me notwithstanding, I must state for the record that I do not and have never engaged in any form of paid violence.  I merely pointed out that contract killers in Nigeria are free to pursue their trade with absolute impunity, since not one of them has ever been arrested or jailed for the practice, right from the dawn of recorded history until the present.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2009
@Jakumo,does Amah J. ring a bell?Alaska undecided
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Jakumo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2009
ifyalways:

@Jakumo,does Am ah J. ring a bell?Alaska undecided

Iffy I am not familiar with those names.   Never set foot in Alaska either, though I do hope to go on a moose hunting trip with Sarah Plain someday.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by okeey(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
well,bayo ohu may your soul rest in peace
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by ifyalways(f): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
Jakumo:

Iffy I am not familiar with those names.   Never set foot in Alaska either, though I do hope to go on a moose hunting trip with Sarah Plain someday.
haha.If u say soooooo . cheesy
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
Jakumo:

Stillwater I will try not to think about the pair of luscious legs in your profile while I respond to your accusation, so that I can keep a clear head and stay on topic .

Your accusation of homicide against me notwithstanding, I must state for the record that I do not and have never engaged in any form of paid violence. I merely pointed out that contract killers in Nigeria are free to pursue their trade with absolute impunity, since not one of them has ever been arrested or jailed for the practice, right from the dawn of recorded history until the present.

Lol, that was not directed to you but the topic. wink I meant that for the assassins, not you. Haba give me credits, I'm not that dense to refer to you as such. tongue
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by Jakumo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
stillwater:

. Haba give me credits, I'm not that dense to refer to you as such. tongue

Show the rest of that profile picture and all misunderstandings will be displaced by grateful lust.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by bawomolo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
^^

i support the notion
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by CrudeOil2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2009
The police should investigate this matter carefully and produce his killers. I believe they are capable.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by bawomolo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
Crude Oil:

The police should investigate this matter carefully and produce his killers. I believe they are capable.

not with their recent track record. a police with no kind of forensics is pathetic.
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by MrCrackles(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
Crude Oil:

Nigerian police, capable?
You must have overdosed on snake skin. . . .
Re: Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered by initiate: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
police that did not know ribadu came in and left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) / With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu / Africa’s Growing Coup Tolerance By Monday Philips Ekpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.