Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded (5156 Views)

Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / No Bra Day ...post Your No Bra Selfie And Be Rewarded! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by donogaga(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2016
World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners’ Reward Will Leave You Speechless (18+)

Back in June, Auto-Blow intimacy gadgets announced their competition to find the world’s most beautiful vagina. Women submitted photos of their vaginas so the webs could vote for and rank them.

The three winners of the competition were promised thousands of dollars in cash and the opportunity to have a mold made of their vulvas.

https://nigeriacamera.net/worlds-first-beautiful-vagina-contest-winners-reward-will-leave-speechless-18/

Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by vivianbelema(f): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by Flexherbal(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
These our white brothers are so funny.
Anyways,they do not experience fuel scarcity, so they have time for anything.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by Delicious22: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Lwkmd, very soon, it will be world dicck contest.

All this people are seek.

2 Likes

Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by taylor88(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2016
odiegwu

dick rocking hard just seeing d topic alone

somebody should inform me wen dick contest is on

am winning it
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Let me secretly recommend a female romancelander to them, damm she got the best pvssy iv ever seen, so much beautiful than a red rose flower. 100percent true talk.
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by Badgers14: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Rushes to the thread sweating*******

Where are the pictures grin shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by donogaga(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
These our white brothers are so funny.
Anyways,they do not experience fuel scarcity, so they have time for anything.

The world is coming to an end, people quee up to show case their vagina for modeling,shame to unrepented hearts and unspiritfilled souls. They should Run to Jesus now that he is near, tomorrow might be too late. Jesus loves everyone personally.
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by taylor88(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
vivianbelema:
lipsrsealed

I knw u like it
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by donogaga(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Let me secretly recommend a female romancelander to them, damm she got the best pvssy iv ever seen, so much beautiful than a red rose flower. 100percent true talk.

These people are dragging us to the devil. Which one is most beautiful vagina again? Is vagina beautiful? Am even tired of all these weird happenings. This is not something that should be discussed let alone sharing on social media.
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by ramdris(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Can someone pls remind me what Soddom and Gomorah did back den? Pussy contest? shocked.

Btw: I will love to b among the panelist sha...

I can only imagine the quantity of Vaseline that will be sold that day and day after the contest
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by paschal47(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
what are the criteria?
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by ikombe: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Badgers14:
Rushes to the thread sweating*******

Where are the pictures grin shocked shocked
See dem undecided

Awon vaseline crew grin
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by vivianbelema(f): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
taylor88:

I knw u like it
Hello
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by taylor88(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
vivianbelema:

Hello

lleho
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by Cunninlinguist: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op where can I see the pictures cry. How can I follow the contest
Re: World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest, Winners To Be Rewarded by Kobicove(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pics or I don't believe it grin

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife / My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy / Look At What I Found!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.