Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! (1878 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / A Brotherly Advice To All Ladies! / She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
He has been loving me since the day we met. . . He knows I have a bf. And I love him dearly as my brother. I love his character, his heart but never as my lover but my brother. Theres something very brotherly about him which makes me respects him alot. He says that he wont force me to love him and he will face the fact that I will never love him as a lover not untill today. . .

Today, he really got upset with me. He threw tantrums at me telling me that I should be with him and that Im making the wrong decisions in life.

And you know what got me shock of my life? After what he told me, I felt scared of even knowing him. . . He told me this:- I will promise to let you go and will walk away but I will never want to see you again on one condition

I ask him what is the condition and he says  this: You let me see your P*ssy and I will leave you. I wont touch it or feel it but I just want to look at it.

My jaw drop to the floor. I dont know what to think of him anymore. I dont! I told him that I feel that he treats me like a prostitute telling me to do this stupid thing. . . . . .

he said that its the only way he could satisfy his imagination of having me in his arms and. . . URGH! Honstly! I dont know what to think anymore. . .   I object!

Than he says that he will nver want to talk to me again and he has sent an email to my sister telling her how he feels about me and everything else.

MY GOD! I wanna see that email. I will go ask my sister. . . sad  cry
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by asha80(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gabry:

He has been loving me since the day we met. . . He knows I have a bf. And I love him dearly as my brother. I love his character, his heart but never as my lover but my brother. Theres something very brotherly about him which makes me respects him alot. He says that he wont force me to love him and he will face the fact that I will never love him as a lover not untill today. . .

Today, he really got upset with me. He threw tantrums at me telling me that I should be with him and that Im making the wrong decisions in life.

And you know what got me shock of my life? After what he told me, I felt scared of even knowing him. . . He told me this:- I will promise to let you go and will walk away but I will never want to see you again on one condition

I ask him what is the condition and he says this: You let me see your P*ssy and I will leave you. I wont touch it or feel it but I just want to look at it.

My jaw drop to the floor. I dont know what to think of him anymore. I dont! I told him that I feel that he treats me like a prostitute telling me to do this stupid thing. . . . . .

he said that its the only way he could satisfy his imagination of having me in his arms and. . . URGH! Honstly! I dont know what to think anymore. . . I object!

Than he says that he will nver want to talk to me again and he has sent an email to my sister telling her how he feels about me and everything else.

MY GOD! I wanna see that email. I will go ask my sister. . . sad cry

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
asha 80:

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

What are u trying to say really? sad
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by ichommy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2009
hi gabry how are you my own advise is that dont allow him to treat you bad ok [s]so malaysia people are also bad when come to this wink[/s] i pray your B/F dont view it here shocked
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
View? Its ok if he view it. Theres nothing to hide. Even if he doesnt, Im gonna tell him. I cannot keep this away from him. He know about this guy sad
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gabry:

I ask him what is the condition and he says  this: You let me see your P*ssy and I will leave you. I wont touch it or feel it but I just want to look at it.

he said that its the only way he could satisfy his imagination of having me in his arms and. . . URGH! Honstly! I dont know what to think anymore. . .   I object!

MY GOD! I wanna see that email. I will go ask my sister. . . sad  cry
Damn!! Damn dat is so outlandish what sort of human being is him? undecided undecided
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ Abi oo. I was thinking the same too. How embarrasing. sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by candylips(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2009
the guy get mental problem grin
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by asha80(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gabry:

What are u trying to say really? sad

I felt all the emotions the emoticons i used represented grin
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
You like the attention he's giving you, jare.

I dont know what to think of him anymore. I dont! I told him that I feel that he treats me like a prostitute telling me to do this stupid thing. . . . . .

Is this all what you said to him? You could have just walked out or rather given him a punch in the eye. You like the attention jor.
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
You still call this brotherly love?
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by daduke2k(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
the guy is right u went all raw on him u shouldnt hav treated him dat way, u are both wrong and cut the sermon i understand the situation
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by ichommy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
the guy is crazy inlove with you lol grin
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Akinagirl(f): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
OUCH! I am sorry. Can you say psycho? Girl just stay away from him, he's even creeping me out.
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
candylips:

the guy get mental problem  grin

Abi oo. hey, Change your name abeg! U are not crazy  shocked

asha 80:

I felt all the emotions the emoticons i used represented  grin

shocked Really? Does that mean u are confuse?

daduke2k:

the guy is right u went all raw on him u shouldnt hav treated him dat way, u are both wrong and cut the sermon i understand the situation

Treat him like wetin?

stillwater:

You like the attention he's giving you, jare.

Is this all what you said to him? You could have just walked out or rather given him a punch in the eye. You like the attention jor.

stillwater:

You still call this brotherly love?

We know each other for a long time and I treat him as a brother naaa. sad He is even close to my sister.

ichommy:

the guy is crazy inlove with you lol  grin

I dont know ooo. But to be honest, i feel like a hoe!

Akinagirl:

OUCH! I am sorry. Can you say psycho? Girl just stay away from him, he's even creeping me out.

sad But he is a nice guys untill he said those words. . . sad
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by touchmeder: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
lalalalalalalalalalal let me see your pu*&y grin cheesy
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ Yeye ! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
Whats the big deal in showing some asian cush? Not like he's gonna touch you know. Show him the thing jare.
Look at it as paying him off for being a brother. tongue wink cheesy
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ Super Duper yeye shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
Show him some puss. I'm sure you've seen his, during your sister/brother r/ship.
It's only fair the dude sees yous too. Btw, haven't you heard of nude beaches and stuff? Na people like u dey there o. cheesy
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ Says who? And why are u talking like this? This is absurd and shameful! I dont wear sleeveless clothes what more bikini and all thos etrash which you have metioned  shocked  shocked  shocked

I have never seen his koko abeg!  shocked  shocked  shocked  embarassed

Ahhh I get it. U want to see me vex so that you can flex right?  grin
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by yme1(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gabry
the guy is not even worth being a frd
how on earth can he stoop so slow shocked
well you can never tell when it comes to love tho grin
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hey sis, have you ever experience as such or similar? Tell me oo sad
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2009
Okay. he is a devil for making that request. kick him out from your life.
I thought you needed advice but you've made up your mind. My own candid advice is, flaunt some cush for him.  cheesy tongue
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by whitelexi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2009
Wanna make records but i'm woooooooooooooooooooooooooed up!
Slippin, fallin, cant get up angry angry
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gaggi:

Okay. he is a devil for making that request. kick him out from your life.
I thought you needed advice but you've made up your mind. My own candid advice is, flaunt some cush for him.  cheesy tongue

Give me 5 good reasons why should I show him some?

whitelexi:

Wanna make records but i'm woooooooooooooooooooooooooed up!
Slippin, fallin, cant get up angry angry

Now why the vexing face? Someone y stole your fried fish abi?
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by yme1(f): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gabry:

Hey sis, have you ever experience as such or similar? Tell me oo sad
almost, but not to the point of him saying he wants to see my puss.y
he knew my weak point and almost forced me
mine was almost rape in the making grin
he apologised tho but i couldnt just stand a BITCH like him anymore undecided
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
1. you're pretty, your cush will be pretty too. wink
2. he's been there for you.
3. it's the only major request he's probably ever made.
4. he's nothing asking for sex. what if he forced you one of those days in the past?
5. it's just cush, flesh, a body part. look at it like an arm or ear or something. smiley
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by yme1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
Gaggi:

1. you're pretty, your cush will be pretty too. wink
4. he's nothing asking for sex. what if he forced you one of those days in the past?
5. it's just cush, flesh, a body part. look at it like an arm or ear or something. smiley
are you sure you are not the guy she is talking about ?cheesy
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
y me:

almost, but not to the point of him saying he wants to see my puss.y
he knew my weak point and almost forced me
mine was almost rape in the making grin
he apologised tho but i couldnt just stand a BITCH like him anymore undecided

shocked OMG! U serious? This is terrible!!! Did you slap him good?  shocked

Gaggi:

1. you're pretty, your cush will be pretty too.  wink
5. it's just cush, flesh, a body part. look at it like an arm or ear or something.   smiley

Ok Assuming Im your gf and I told u that I showed my step brother my puss. What will yu think and how would you feel?
Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by Gabry(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
y me:

are you sure you are not the guy she is talking about ?cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. / I Dont Like My Sister's Boyfriend. / I Am Hot Tempered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.