Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. (1880 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by VPersie: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=497870.msg6641799#msg6641799

Our parents have finally agreed that it is in the best interest of both of us and the general peace and prosperity that the wedding goes on as planed. I plan to marry my very very young (tear-rubber 15 year-old) wife on Christmas day this year. Well wishers and bad belle are welcome to celebrate with me. Your prayers and blessings are welcome.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by VPersie: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2010
I just noticed that someone was in the same situation as me last year. There is really nothing new under the sun.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-270347.0.html
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by InkedNerd(f): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2010
Why are you telling us? Did you want us to clap for you since you marrying a baby?
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by VPersie: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2010
I want you to congratulate me. Marriage is an epochal event in any person's life. It is the most important day after the day of disvirginment. So I expect your wishes of a long and prosperous future and happy married life.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Tinksh(f): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2010
Not a celebration, its a sad, sad day in that young girls life! Be grateful you are not in my country cos you would be in jail for child abuse and rape. She is no of legal age. Sick and twisted 25 year old man that cant handle women his own age, he has to go for a naive young child. I pray she gets away from you as soon as she is old enough!
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by VPersie: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2010
Bad belle people like you that do not wish me well may you fall down and die. Why can't you even wish a person well on a very important day? Please put your jealousy and bitterness aside for one second and give me marriage advises to make my marriage work.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2010
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Gabry(f): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2010
VPersie. I like your name. I once have a pet chicken and his name is Persie but unfortunately he died cause my grandma slaughtered him for our Christmas Dinner. . . It was the worse Christmas ever and I shall cherish the time and moments I spent with Persie my favorite Chicken cry cry cry
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Tinksh(f): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2010
VPersie:

Bad belle people like you that do not wish me well may you fall down and die. Why can't you even wish a person well on a very important day? Please put your jealousy and bitterness aside for one second and give me marriage advises to make my marriage work.

You are showing your imaturity by not being able to handle comments you dont agree with. Just telling you the truth. Thats the law here. No jealousy here, only sadness for that girl. My heart goes out to that poor little girl who has no idea what she is signing up for. You should know better. If you post on here you have to accept the good and the bad. Grow up!! You sound like your the same level of brain age as her. I wish her all the best and hope she comes to her senses. She deserves better.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by kemisuga(f): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2010
Is this a joke or wat?? cry
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Cute500(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2010
Most Probably when she gets older, she will be bored and wanna explore. I think you should just wait till she is older. Age 15 is too young, and naive to handle the perils of marriage.Good luck tho,both of you may be just fine.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by oniema(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2010
A pity u're about to ruin a life that is just coming up, what a shame. Anyway i pray either of you realise it b4 its too late
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2010
well congratulations i wish u all d best in ur marital lives with ur kid wife but there r some tins u shud expect marrying a child.u guys will not reason alike cos she isnt in ur age bracket n she will not b able 2 fulfill alll d marital responsibilities not because she cant but because she is still growing n as such does not have d emotional,spiritual n social maturity 2 be a wife.another tin u must realise is dat marriage isnt 4 kids.marriage isnt like some fairy tale cartoon bout cinderella who lived happily eva afta.there's more 2 marriage dan dat.so by d tym u start seeing some childish traits exhibited by ur kid wife dont complain.another likelyhood is dat ha body is not fully developed 2 conceive a child.her womb is still developing n if she takes in she might have difficultiesha body wount b able 2 endure (except she has a lotta endurance) during ha laboour compared 2 an adult.dats y doctors advice dat u shud b at least 18 n maximum 21 b4 givin birth.there r a lotta factors dat ur parents can see dat u cant see or wots d essence of gettin married n d marriage cant last.if u know wots good 4 u ill advice u 2 wait until she's 21 till u guys get marid cos i can see fire on d mountain .wish u all d best in ur decision
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by SAGoddess: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2010
This OP is a peadophile and is proud of it. . . . .what does a 15 year old know about marriage and love?
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2010
lol I don't believe you cheesy
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by muggle(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2010
This is sad. sad sad sad

I can't believe that you are actually happy truncating the life of a innocent child.
I guess you think that you will be able to control her if you marry her early, abi?
I am sorry for you 'cos when her eyes clears and she sees that she has been
short-changed, I hope will be this happy then.

I hope you are ready to take responsibility for her needs - education and all.
One would expect that a person with your background will make better use of
the opportunities that come your way but no, marriage is the next thing for you.

But I do not blame you, I blame your would-be in-laws for agreeing to this kind
of kangaroo marriage!
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by violent(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2010
Just for you poster, i'd buy me a monkey, and name it Vpersie
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by 1104(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
poster

stop Its is Not Good for your health,,
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Omolola1(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
Poster, you are not well
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Travelista(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
OP, you're trash and a loser if you can't find a girl that's close to your age. What does a 25 year old have in common with a 15 year old? Your mindsets are (supposed) to be miles apart; you just want a tender young thing. How are you going to support her and yourself with a part-time job? Ugh. There's 'failure' written allover you, dude.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by LagosBobo1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2010
cool. congrats!
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hes havin fun wit ur heads
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by IyaBasira: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
VPersie:

I want you to congratulate me. Marriage is an epochal event in any person's life. It is the most important day after the day of disvirginment. So I expect your wishes of a long and prosperous future and happy married life.

Disvirginment of who? You or your future wife to be?

I saw your earlier thread but I was hoping it was a lie. But at least wait for her to turn 18. Does the girl in question want to marry you as well?
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by chika98: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2010
She's 15? WoW shocked
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by VPersie: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thanks for the well aND mean wishes. I ACCEPT them in good faith. But i need marriage advice ooh.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by Travelista(f): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
VPersie:

Thanks for the well aND mean wishes. I ACCEPT them in good faith. But i need marriage advice ooh.

You really want advice? How about this: GROW UP! Finish school (both of you) and THEN contemplate marriage. At least let the girl graduate from high school before you stunt her growth. Are you really that hard up for some tail that you'd knowingly raid a playground? undecided Is your Baby Bride pregnant and that's why your families consented to marriage? You might as well spill the beans as you've exposed yourself as a dirty old(er) man.

If your prey/'girlfriend' were my child, your family wouldn't have a body to bury.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by librangyps(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2010
I think this is a joke.,; bt am nt laughing. Ur a sadist
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by r231(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
sick guy

you lucky she is not ma kid

cus i will chop your tinny winny off grin cheesy
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by VPersie: 3:04am On Aug 27, 2010
@libranglyps

I think this is a joke.,; bt am nt laughing. your a sadist

Is that you and your sister in your profile picture. How old are you? I still hope to marry more wives in the future. So, holla at me.
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by SAGoddess: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2010
VPersie:

@libranglyps

Is that you and your sister in your profile picture. How old are you? I still hope to marry more wives in the future. So, holla at me.

You really are twisted or this is some kind of a sick joke! I think you are enjoying the attention too much!
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by InkedNerd(f): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

You really are twisted or this is some kind of a sick joke! I think you are enjoying the attention too much!

I think it is. There was something he posted in another forum that may answer everyone's question
Take a look at this >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503511.0.html
Re: I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me. by SAGoddess: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2010
Thanks Nerd, I was beginning to worry greatly about the future of our girls and the sanity of the wicked man that preys on them!

I need some coffee now! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like / PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.