Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna (35128 Views)

Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
ayibatari99:
[s]
You are nothing other than violence instigator and enemy of Nigeria. We have concrete evidence that your kinds have been sponsored to assist in disseminating fabricated stories to destabilized Nigeria. The Owl is monitory and tracking people like you. You will be liable to what ever happens. Note current dispensation won't accommodate mischievous/treasonable acts that will further polarize Nigeria. Attention will soon be focus to social forums like this. 99 days for the thieve, one day for the owner. Don't stop keep it up.[/s]
So we should fold our hands and allow the govt to continue with its insensitive, incompetent, nepotistic administrations,

What is wrong with notifying the masses of the current situations in the country?

How many times did you quote Omenka, Modath and other people that formerly disseminated besmirching, vituperative enunciations and annotations against GEJ?

I stand for the truth, and I won't condone or succumb to your threats, The Truth Must Be Seen by All.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by electrokcoi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Buhari call your kinsmen to order
save your strength he won't hear you because it seems his ears are not still working.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Slymonster(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
4000 or 40 or 4do you people just exaggerate or what...That amount all media should be all over it..haba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by cirmuell(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

No it is actually DUMB WAILERS.
The topic is misleading and mischievous too bro.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by ayibatari99(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:
So we should fold our hands and allow the govt to continue with its insensitive, incompetent, nepotistic administrations,

What is wrong with notifying the masses of the current situations in the country?

How many times did you quote Omenka, Modath and other people that formerly disseminated besmirching, vituperative enunciations and annotations against GEJ?

I stand for the truth, and I won't condone or succumb to your threats, The Truth Must Be Seen by All.
Thanks, please keep it up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by betterABIAstate: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
cirmuell:
Go to school you will not go, you guys will be opening 4X4 shops upandan. Read the post again, with your eyes opened this time.
i just got it, since 2010, though the a high figure still
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by DabuIIIT: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Well its a pity,buh the voted for their grand patron's evil party,apchit,at the federal,state and lga levels @ the last election,so who are they complaining to? They can only pray to God,as i do,cos i gat my 3 lovely sis right now in KD.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by spass101(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Which kind head be this? haba u got me thinking it happened 2day or last night. Abi u don turn naij . com ne? Forget all this recent media hype abt it, its been happing way befor 2010 up here in the north.
Am still pissed at u though cos of your misleading headline but truth be told it is what it is.

people don't just get it, evil is evil. No two ways about it. No matter what name it hides under. The so called "fulan-herdsmen" have been destroying farms and villages, stealing livestocks & improvishing people for so long.

We know them in the north as "udawa". They just mainstream recently cos they started moving down south.

Its so sad that lives have become nothing but numbers nowadays.
I pray things will change
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by cirmuell(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
betterABIAstate:
i just got it, since 2010, though oys a high figure still
yeah bro, it's on the high side but the topic is still misleading.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Akainzo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
I shudder when I read this kind of news. How do people report 4,000 people dead, 4000!, and would not put any pictures to support such assertion. Haba!

4,000 people ain't a joke o! To put that number in perspective :
=> greater than deaths in 9-11
=> 286 14-Seater buses (286 Peace Mass Transit /Edegbe Line / Bob Izua Motors / Agofure Motors)
=> 68 Luxurious Buses
=> 50 Molues

Haba, this kind of sensational news without substance shouldn't be given any prominence. If 4000 people are killed in KD, the mortuary wa there would be overflowing or corpses would be all over the ground.

This is quack reporting that's only fodder for sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
cirmuell:
Go to school you will not go, you guys will be opening 4X4 shops upandan. Read the post again, with your eyes opened this time.

see mon.key wey go school.....Olodo!!! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by iaamxavier(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Slymonster:
4000 or 40 or 4do you people just exaggerate or what...That amount all media should be all over it..haba

lol read the stuff na it said since 2010 that is the amount they have killed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by grodt999: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Typical non muslim Nigerians, always running like chickens. Never stand and fight these mallams.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by cirmuell(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
succed:

see mon.key wey go school.....Olodo!!! grin
What, you own a 4X4 shop? cheesy

I will go with your siggy anyway. #mo.ron!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by fashrola(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Killed 4,000 People since 2010 only in Southern Kaduna? Nigeria Media no go kee person with exaggerated figures
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Mylove55(f): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
nNEOo:
Nawa oh they done calculate score naw naw ....hmm asin hmm
that is the figure since 2010, it is 35 dead since pmb govt,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Gamesmart: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
4,000 people were killed and the only picture we can get is of violence from another African country?

Not a single picture of a body?

Not a single picture of a burned house?

Dem never introduce camera phone for southern Kaduna?

No, it is not 4,000, it is 4 billion people that were killed.

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
shitmehn! Dem don enter kd. Shitmehn. Naija no safe again oo,make I enter uganda,I hearsay dem dey get light 24/7
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by gbagyiza: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigeria bye bye.d country is gone....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by repogirl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
These people just enjoy marginalising everyone they come across sha!

Driving people from their lands and Fulani's are like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Mylove55(f): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:
u dont even know what u are saying, the figure said since 2010, that means d blame goes to gej
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by omolami: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
It is high time someone tells buhari to deploy attack aircraft, APC, artillery , airfoce , Gpmg against these fulani herdsmen like he did to ND of recent in Arepo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Mylove55(f): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
ayibatari99:

Thanks, please keep it up.
for mis-yarning, mis-goofing and mis-pupu,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by ANAKONDA: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Warship:
AFONJAs Masters on rampage angry

Descendant of biblical Cain, well done, true child of his/her progenitor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by kikake: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
As the Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram and ISIS threat gradually emerge real, the southsouth and southeast people sit like dame ducks waiting for the day it shall be their turns to be wiped out by these three groups.

Because for some foolish leaders in the SS and SE, there is nothing anybody can do again to separate any of the two zones from Nigeria.

More foolish ones continue to demand for political restructuring of Nigeria, more than thirty years they have made demand for political restructuring but were denied.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Mylove55(f): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
omolami:
It is high time someone tells buhari to deploy attack aircraft, APC, artillery , airfoce , Gpmg against these fulani herdsmen like he did to ND of recent in Arepo.
deploy troop to where? did u know their location? like d way we know of sambisa forest, militant creek and arepo. and we cant kil all d good cattle rearer becos we are looking for d killer herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by ANAKONDA: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
virginboy1:
I think the below article might be a warning. This Fulani's really have some hidden agenda. just read.

**COPIED**

[06/05 11:42]
By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great
country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State,
Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in
your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to
implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a
conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cu
t off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We
won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economica
l with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu: Forwarded as Received........

=================
=================

GRAZING RESERVE BILL.
Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to the Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for Presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible means to achieving their wicked goal.

In 1804 - 1808, Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan Fodio. He led in the jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of
Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausas.

They formed the Boko Haram sect solely for the purpose, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became wildly annoyed.

They started their violence to distract him, and made his administration difficult and cumbersome. Know it that whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that won that Election, what Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan experienced in office would have been the same for whoever was on the seat during GEJ'S Regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko Haram.

Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and also controlling the Armed Forces.

If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for themselves strategic places in all 36 States of Nigeria.

The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.

With time, they will have their Emir installed in all the 36 States which will eventually take part in every leadership community gathering... with a bid to taking over the entire communities.

They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it had been passed into law.

Their sect will be ready to strike in every State
and Community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corner of our Communities.

It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live. GOD FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN...

This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act. Please call on Jehovah Nissi, the One to Whom nothing is hidden. Since their satanic gathering is not of HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY), pray Him to scatter them with His Whirlwind in Jesus Name, Amen.

#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL#
#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA#

Pass this to everyone in your contact, Yorubas,
Igbos, Others an[truncated by WhatsApp]

Okay, thanks. They shall fail in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by reducto: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
virginboy1:
I think the below article might be a warning. This Fulani's really have some hidden agenda. just read.

**COPIED**

[06/05 11:42]
By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu: Forwarded as Received........

=================
=================

GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to the Islamization of Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for Presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible means to achieving their wicked goal.

In 1804 - 1808, Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan Fodio. He led in the jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausas.

They formed the Boko Haram sect solely for the purpose, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became wildly annoyed.

They started their violence to distract him, and made his administration difficult and cumbersome. Know it that whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that won that Election, what Goodluck Ebele Jonathan experienced in office would have been the same for whoever was on the seat during GEJ'S Regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko Haram.

Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and also controlling the Armed Forces.

If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for themselves strategic places in all 36 States of Nigeria.

The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.

With time, they will have their Emir installed in all the 36 States which will eventually take part in every leadership community gathering... with a bid to taking over the entire communities.

They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it had been passed into law.

Their sect will be ready to strike in every State and Community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corner of our Communities.

It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live. GOD FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN...

This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act. Please call on Jehovah Nissi, the One to Whom nothing is hidden. Since their satanic gathering is not of HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY), pray Him to scatter them with His Whirlwind in Jesus Name, Amen.

#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL#
#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA#

Pass this to everyone in your contact, Yorubas, Igbos, Others an[truncated by WhatsApp]

This was leaked by radio biafra a long time ago but when you tell people that radio biafra preaches the truth, they will be talking nonsense. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by sanusidabo: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
With due respect but I want the writer to know APC government is not like the PDP that divide people across all sorts, in APC we only have Kaduna not north or south. What you need is to give government time so that it can focus on it programs not distractions because even the PDP did nothing to both side. Just relax
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by hardbody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
zeedof:
Media is good but if we look it in other side, is very bad. I dislike this fulani people killing people but how can dey kill 4k people and burn 500, where are the people and houses enh... let look for how to cub this idiot rather than spoiling the image of this country because the news circulate all over the world

Since 2010. Read again, this time slowly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by hardbody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

Uncle no vex, are u related to Obahiagbon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.