Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna (35132 Views)

Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Don't mind that yeye smello, coming here to threaten his papa nyansh

blueto:
So we should fold our hands and allow the govt to continue with its insensitive, incompetent, nepotistic administrations,

What is wrong with notifying the masses of the current situations in the country?

How many times did you quote Omenka, Modath and other people that formerly disseminated besmirching, vituperative enunciations and annotations against GEJ?

I stand for the truth, and I won't condone or succumb to your threats, The Truth Must Be Seen by All.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by philips70(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
rusher14:
Since 2010.

I thought no one saw that. Some people will just give themselves a name, send unconfirmed reports to some junk media outlets with allegations that may not hold any water if put through thorough scrutiny. As usual there are willing audience online to swallow every bit of it hook, line and sinker. And the bigotism and sensationalization continues and someone may be smiling to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
virginboy1:
I think the below article might be a warning. This Fulani's really have some hidden agenda. just read.

**COPIED**

[06/05 11:42]
By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu: Forwarded as Received........

=================
=================

GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to the Islamization of Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for Presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible means to achieving their wicked goal.

In 1804 - 1808, Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan Fodio. He led in the jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausas.

They formed the Boko Haram sect solely for the purpose, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became wildly annoyed.

They started their violence to distract him, and made his administration difficult and cumbersome. Know it that whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that won that Election, what Goodluck Ebele Jonathan experienced in office would have been the same for whoever was on the seat during GEJ'S Regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko Haram.

Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and also controlling the Armed Forces.

If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for themselves strategic places in all 36 States of Nigeria.

The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.

With time, they will have their Emir installed in all the 36 States which will eventually take part in every leadership community gathering... with a bid to taking over the entire communities.

They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it had been passed into law.

Their sect will be ready to strike in every State and Community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corner of our Communities.

It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live. GOD FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN...

This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act. Please call on Jehovah Nissi, the One to Whom nothing is hidden. Since their satanic gathering is not of HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY), pray Him to scatter them with His Whirlwind in Jesus Name, Amen.

#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL#
#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA#

Pass this to everyone in your contact, Yorubas, Igbos, Others an[truncated by WhatsApp]
I smell fani kayode hand work in this propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=virginboy1 post=48156957]I think the below article might be a warning. This Fulani's really have some hidden agenda. just read.

**COPIED**

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Descartes: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
ayibatari99:

You are nothing other than violence instigator and enemy of Nigeria. We have concrete evidence that your kinds have been sponsored to assist in disseminating fabricated stories to destabilized Nigeria. The Owl is monitoring and tracking people like you. You will be liable to what ever happens. Note current dispensation won't accommodate mischievous/treasonable acts that will further polarize Nigeria. Attention will soon be focus to social forums like this. 99 days for the thieve, one day for the owner. Don't stop keep it up.

Sharap f you have nothing to say. Mind you many Biafrans in Daura Security Services have just resigned and are now working for foreign diplomats. Do you know the danger such potends to zoogerian security?

The campaign against the cattle rearer in Aso rock has just begun, starting from Telegraph UK, ISIS appointing new commander for Bokoharam to United Nations latest reports on arms proliferation in zoogeria cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by temitimx19(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fake and stupid news!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by AZeD1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
virginboy1:

They formed the Boko Haram sect solely for the purpose, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became wildly annoyed.

Bros Yar'Adua is(Fulani) and he was the one who killed the leader of Boko haram.

When you want to concoct a lie, you should take your time and remove all grey areas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by glassjar1: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Toluabigr8:
Igbo MILITANT AND HAUSA HERDSMEN go hand to hand awon omo ale

idiot ,

if you quit mentioning IGBO'S .

YOUR MAMA will be burnt by hot kuli kuli oil . cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by ojtech8291: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
We only have human disaster!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by sancoplacid: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Islamis herdsmen and boko boy. Allways wasting human blood for sake of religion. But they tell you that it preaches piece and love then I ask what is boko harm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by vicatrix(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
1....someone should pls count 2
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by omodave(m): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2016
U say 4k people..I like this country menh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Vincent41(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/03/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-burn-500-houses-kill-4000-people-southern-kaduna/

its too late to cry..am so happy about the killing cos when we said and raise alarm about them,we were neglected....so,make una feel am small.......
Quote me,Buhari will never say any tin........
Nigeria cannot remain one as long as there is ethnic and religious bigotry, oppression and injustice...FFk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Vincent41(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2016
chernest2002:
And the cleansing continues under buhari watch. Thanks to 97%.

Nigeria cannot remain one as long as there is ethnic and religious bigotry, oppression and injustice...ffk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Vincent41(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Candyrain:
They are Libyans and ECOWAS law allows them free movement so therefore they can't be stopped.

Well done Bubu

Nigeria cannot remain one as long as there is ethnic and religious bigotry, oppression and injustice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Fourwinds: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2016
any state governor dat support dat grazing bill is a traitor of his people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Fourwinds: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2016
temitimx19:
Fake and stupid news!
it will be wrong to doubt any news now...rather open ur eyes and stay alert...

don't be d five virgins dat were caught unaware
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Fourwinds: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2016
AZeD1:

Bros Yar'Adua is(Fulani) and he was the one who killed the leader of Boko haram.

When you want to concoct a lie, you should take your time and remove all grey areas.
stay awake and be alert
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Questionsnija: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
500 houses and 4000 people but not a single picture to support the story?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by syntekelite(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
virginboy1:
I think the below article might be a warning. This Fulani's really have some hidden agenda. just read.

**COPIED**

By Adamu Mohammed.

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu: Forwarded as Received........

=================
=================

GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to the Islamization of Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for Presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible means to achieving their wicked goal.

In 1804 - 1808, Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan Fodio. He led in the jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausas.

They started their violence to distract him, and made his administration difficult and cumbersome. Know it that whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that won that Election, what Goodluck Ebele Jonathan experienced in office would have been the same for whoever was on the seat during GEJ'S Regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko Haram.

Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and also controlling the Armed Forces.

If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for themselves strategic places in all 36 States of Nigeria.

The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.

With time, they will have their Emir installed in all the 36 States which will eventually take part in every leadership community gathering... with a bid to taking over the entire communities.

They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it had been passed into law.

Their sect will be ready to strike in every State and Community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corner of our Communities.

It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live. GOD FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN...

This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act. Please call on Jehovah Nissi, the One to Whom nothing is hidden. Since their satanic gathering is not of HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY), pray Him to scatter them with His Whirlwind in Jesus Name, Amen.

#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL#
#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA#

Pass this to everyone in your contact, Yorubas, Igbos, Others an[truncated by WhatsApp]
no source,no info on hw it wàs leàked,when it was leaked and for what pûrpose it wàs written..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Toluabigr8(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
glassjar1:

idiot ,

I won't mention ur mama cus I knw ur brain is flat like ur head..idioter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Toluabigr8(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
glassjar1:

idiot ,

I won't mention ur mama cus I knw ur brain is flat like ur head..idioter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by temitimx19(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
it will be wrong to doubt any news now...rather open ur eyes and stay alert...

don't be d five virgins dat were caught unaware
So because u don't want to be caught unaware u have to believe everything.. Well I don't blame u, if u stayed in Kaduna you would know that some news are too good to be true..
Fake news, fake bloggers everywhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna by Candyrain(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Vincent41:

Nigeria cannot remain one as long as there is ethnic and religious bigotry, oppression and injustice.

But these things u mentioned are the realities of this present Nigeria. So since we ain't one and are not ready and willing to be one, what do u think we should do next?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter / Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.