Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan (73578 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

He came to inform Buhari that he will be leading AU elections monitoring team.

What a way to stylishly daunt your opponent, knowing that Buhari can never be honoured with such task cheesygrin
Jiri nwayo mechinu onu biko! smiley
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Wrongturn: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Somehow, I don't like this new romance for whatever reason.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless GEJ and PMB.

10 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by bemagnify: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by uzoenry: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
same old pple nd sum peepz wil go d extra mile to kill nd die fr dem
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by axishale(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

What a way to stylishly daunt your opponent, knowing that Buhari can never be honoured with such task cheesygrin
What if I tell u he came to brief his oga
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wrongturn:
Somehow, I don't like this new romance for whatever reason.
You better wake up cos it's already day and don't give yourself HBP about politicians smiley
There is no permanent friend or permanent enemy embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by sleekAfonja: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Make dem no let am sneak poison enter Aso Villa o

I no trust the baga

8 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Starxx(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Witches meeting.
#BacktoreadingDNBStories
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by temptnow: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Serious ghost mood, una no go see me. Please advise him to break this country into 6
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by abeyaktech: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by kaen1317: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why at night? What have u 2 been discussing? Please u 2 should not fight o, cos if u fight we will be killing each other but as u 2 are enjoying we are not enjoying. WHY N.A.??
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
cheesy cool
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by LordCzar202: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
hope you also educated the old senile dullard. its too bad that at his age and experience, General Cassandra has a lot to learn about the strength in diversity that Nigeria possesses. Very rigid old man he is, with no quantum of reasoning
Elose11:

https://www.thecable.ng/ive-visiting-buhari-night-says-jonathan?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9229446120

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by columbus007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Since Buhari lack all the economy policies I think he shld be lectured by a proff.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by DJBIGGY(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abeg, I no trust nocturnal movements.
Na only winch and wizard dey waka for night embarassed

^^^Abeg, let someone caption this last picture above me smiley
E be like say PMB asked GEJ a quaetion and he responded, abeg leave me alone joor! shocked
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by daddyrich: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Only Great men think, act and talk like this man, GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by turhibdwhale(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

angrysome people can be stupid at times. Lack of common sense
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Repeat after me very slowly, if truly what you wrote reflects your line of thought "Am not okay, and I need a mental check up'
blueto:

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by kgr8mike(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
'I always emphasise that Nigeria is great not just about the oil. So many countries produce more oil than Nigeria but nobody notices them.' GEJ

This is wisdom

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by hardbody: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Make dem no let am sneak poison enter Aso Villa o

I no trust the baga

I love how you people suspect each other and are consistently at each others jugular while the goons you are fighting for are drinking coffee and iced tea together and probably discussing you people's 'wisdom'.

Be wise my sons and make my heart rejoice so i can reply he who has been taunting me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Koolking(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
I like this development.

A lot of corrupt peeps will be reset in jail. Former president must name names and throw more light into how the security fund was squandered by his boys in NSO and PDP. Then he can walk the walk and talk the talk, his immunity in tact.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Flashh: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
They seriously needs to monitor that GEJ's movement in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by don4real18(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is just useless
In what way is your useful father useful to the nation other than wailing?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by turhibdwhale(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg, I no trust nocturnal movements.
Na only winch and wizard dey waka for night embarassed

^^^Abeg, let someone caption this last picture above me smiley
E be like say PMB asked GEJ a quaetion and he responded, abeg leave me alone joor! shocked
Buhari:tell me secretly do you know about Dasuki and madueke mismanagement and how much did they give you.
GEJ:abeg say baba pls cover me up that's why I came to drop some money angry
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by dermmy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Who ur night visit epp? undecided
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Angelovic96: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lilimax:
God bless them and give them the wisdom to move this country forward embarassed

who be them ? instead of you to pray for the dullard President
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
DJBIGGY:
more pics http://www.olamzy.com/2016/08/president-buhari-and-gej-holds-secret.html
The last picture
PMB: Jona these Avenger boys said they are fighting for you... No try me o
GEJ: Oga buha , I no sabi those guys o.. See me see trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
I KNEW IT- So Jona has been the one coming at night to give Baba bad advice. Nowonda the economy is bad.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy

Zombies come and see o! Bubu is taking night class lectures from Gej grin grin the dulladinho needs lessons on good governance. Kikikikikikikikikiki

Jonah my hero kiss kiss kiss

Many zombies are viewing but only a few are commenting grin gringrin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.