Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan (73576 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by kikake: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Crap!!!! Night visits. What came out from it? Nigerians are hungry yearning for drastic changes from the old system to something better. You still stick to the old.

They gave you power to change Nigeria drastically. Fear no gree you do anything. At the last minute, you came with a CONFAB you knew you couldn't drive to a logical conclusion.

Then carelessly erased the 16 years of democratic gains in Nigeria by handed power back to the old military block.

You are now visiting Aso Rock to save your head, no be for anything else.

Abeg waka de go with your nocturnal visits story, who is moved?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by KanwuliaExtra: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why do you have to visit him day or night?
Let him stink in his own failure jor!
Useless OLD APC GOAT! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by olubenjazzy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
night meeting.... continue oo
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by thesuave10(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy

Zombies come and see o! Bubu is taking night class lectures from Gej grin grin the dulladinho needs lessons on good governance. Kikikikikikikikikiki

Jonah my hero kiss kiss kiss

Many zombies are viewing but only a few are commenting grin gringrin grin grin

All these Lekki fell as with cold feet grin tongue
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by FreeGlobe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zombies how markate?

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by foladara777(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
kgr8mike:
'I always emphasise that Nigeria is great not just about the oil. So many countries produce more oil than Nigeria but nobody notices them.' GEJ

This is wisdom
Aiite... You have spoken. now why don't we evaluate d wisdom in that statement by applying common sense. Nigeria is sixth largest exporter of oil behind d likes of Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, UAE and d likes... U are telling me no one notices those countries?? Those countries have much more impact on international politics and market than Nigeria... And if we talking production and not exportation then d likes of US, Russia and China produce more and of course these are d major players on the world stage... So that supposed statement by uncle Jona doesn't show wisdom at all... In fact, it is bothering on foolishness
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by HtwoOw: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=sleekAfonja post=48156437][/quote]

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by GenbIoodykiller: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
timilehin007:
Betraying some particular set of people
ngeneukwenu omenka modath

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by deji68: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin so baba dey take night classes from jonathan ....chai God dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Arijude(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
herzern:
Yorubas will understand

Ooru la'n seka
Evils are done at night. I'm not yoruba sha.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by RETROXPECT: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
The guy in the last pic is reading PMB like seriously. shocked
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by ebby9z(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrTour:
Mtcheww two Wise Fools,

No wonder the dullard thinks like you, make two of you rape each other in the asss in those night meetings sad

U don vex grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by evelynluv(f): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrTour:
Mtcheww two Wise Fools,

No wonder the dullard thinks like you, make two of you rape each other in the asss in those night meetings sad
haba dear, your word sound dirty and unpleasant, no matter what, we have to respect them because they are two elderly men, thanks

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Arijude(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Jiri nwayo mechinu onu biko! smiley
Maka gịnị ka ọga e ji mechie ọnụ ya?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Codes151(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrTour:
Mtcheww two Wise Fools,

lol... u actually belong to nobody

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Codes151(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
foladara777:

Aiite... You have spoken. now why don't we evaluate d wisdom in that statement by applying common sense. Nigeria is sixth largest exporter of oil behind d likes of Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, UAE and d likes... U are telling me no one notices those countries?? Those countries have much more impact on international politics and market than Nigeria... And if we talking production and not exportation then d likes of US, Russia and China produce more and of course these are d major players on the world stage... So that supposed statement by uncle Jona doesn't show wisdom at all... In fact, it is bothering on foolishness
U don confuse urself o... u never understa this essay! Lool

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by kgr8mike(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
foladara777:

You see, GEJ is talking about 'noticing' in terms of destruction of life and property because of this God given natural resources as the case is in Nigeria. He is saying that those countries are not talking about segregation and disintegration as the case is in Nigeria because of oil. He was saying that our greatness is in us and in our unity not in oil.

Do you now understand?

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Banter1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
indeed.

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari dey invite Jonathan to get lectures on good governance cos he no get him sense. He's such a dullard
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Tellemall: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Really?

We all thought he was "clueless". What do you think he has to offer that is welcome now?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by adonis89(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
DICKtator:
Nicodemus and Cassandra tryst!!!!

grin grin grin grin
lolz u no well I swear. Funny
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by 1kinggy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Elose11:
Witches and Wizards.
grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
I came to brief the president about some of my engagements. As you are aware, I will leading the AU elections monitoring team to Zambia, I came to brief the president about some of these external engagements. It is the tradition.”

Tellemall:

Really?

We all thought he was "clueless". What do you think he has to offer that is welcome now?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by malton: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
We are great because of our size, the human resources we have, the diversity we have. If we fragmentise the country into small components, we will be forgotten by the world. That has been my focal position"

Hats off, sir. Your thinking capacity is deeper than anyone could have imagined.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless GEJ and PMB.
u made my day wit dis ur nationalist comment
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by adedayoa2(f): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
blueto:

He came to inform Buhari that he will be leading AU elections monitoring team.

What a way to stylishly daunt your opponent, knowing that Buhari can never be honoured with such task cheesygrin
e be like sey you just dey grow, any past president will and can do that. OBJ was also involved before, listen to news and read papers o, na free answer to current affairs questions be that
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by madjune(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
May God save Nigeria from arrows that fly by night.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by adedayoa2(f): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
so youre observer like me
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by eagleonearth(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Originality007:
That has been my focal position and without peace there cannot be development anywhere in the world; we are all working collectively to see that issues are resolved.”

believe me u cant hate this man, truly a man of peace... God bless Jonathan, cheesy God bless our hero of democracy wink
even myself who was at the frontline of the agitation for his dethronement in 2015 never hated him from d onset but the issue is this: He is too weak and ineffectual to be a leader. a lot of evil was freely perpetrated during his watch.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Lescalier: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Why do you have to visit him day or night?
Let him stink in his own failure jor!
Useless OLD APC GOAT! cheesy

You know y I'm laughing?

I am imagining you hearing a knock on your door and u open it to see some soldiers and men from the sss, showing you a print out of the insults you have meted out to the president......... if you dnt start crying of fear, then u r brave.

My friend, pls mind what you say. Even though oga Buhari and his APC fellows the have and are deceiving us, let's prepare to vote them out in 2019.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:

Thanks Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.