Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan (73577 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by blackbeau1(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2016
This should serve as a Lesson to all the people who fight over politics and Politicians.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by 989900E: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
blueto:

[s]He came to inform Buhari that he will be leading AU elections monitoring team.

What a way to stylishly daunt your opponent, knowing that Buhari can never be honoured with such task [/s]cheesygrin
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Nostradamu(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Originality007:
That has been my focal position and without peace there cannot be development anywhere in the world; we are all working collectively to see that issues are resolved.”

believe me u cant hate this man, truly a man of peace... God bless Jonathan, cheesy God bless our hero of democracy wink

You are the new kind of breed Nigeria needs right now. I couldn't agree with you more, i swear. Btw, for the records, i'm a STAUNCH supporter of the incumbent party. But, i see beyond tribalism, ethinicity, sentiments. For all i care, Buhari shouldn't be in that office. Yes, you heard me right. But, dat's a topic for another day sha.

Anyway, no peace, no development. My ex President GEJ, i respect you (even though some of my fellow APCians will castigate me for this) and i wish you all the best. Yes, you had your shortcomings; yes, Nigeria was looted under your regime; yes to so many other things too; but then i 'axe': under which regime in this country have we not had a mad leader who didn't have the interest of Nigeria at heart? You can barely name five or more. So?

If predecessors had the kind of --in fact sef, lemme just zip it here. Anyways, thank you GEJ. You've passed the baton on to, unfortunately, a man who should be in jail by now (and other cohorts like him in the past) for treasonable offences (ask Turkey or Erdogan), but hey, this is Nigeria right?

Is all good sha.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by igbanbajo(m): 4:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Bazinga(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
blackbeau1:
This should serve as a Lesson to all the people who fight over politics and Politicians.

my friend long time
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by blackbeau1(f): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Bazinga:

my friend long time
yh. How u?
Re: "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan by Bazinga(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackbeau1:
yh. How u?
Am fine o. Whr u been

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.