Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God (722 Views)

How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? / Men Who Spend More Than 30 Min Are Jobless: A Lady On Facebook. / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by baranzy(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2016
If you spend more money on monthly data than you spend on offerings you're automatically worshipping another God...
I just heard this from somewhere and ever since it has been ringing in my head....my christian folks,plz help me elaborate on these.... how true is this quote
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016
How about food? And transportation etc

2 Likes

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol that's bullshit

1 Like

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Aremu01(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Well, my tithe is more than my data sub

1 Like

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by baranzy(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
Yeah thats true....
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Rozaystunna(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol gerarahia

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by benedictac(f): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2016
O Lord pls forgive me, I repent
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
Smh, those ones are necessities, you have to eat, work, transport yourself from one place to another just to stay alive...but you can chose not to subscribe even for 3months and nothing will ever happen to you....so, op, i stand to concur with whom ever told you this.

1 Like

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by baranzy(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, those ones are necessities, you have to eat, work, transport yourself from one place to another just to stay alive...but you can chose not to subscribe even for 3months and nothing will ever happen to you....so, op, i stand to concur with whom ever told you this.
confirm.....
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Sexxkillz: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Absolute nonsense.

I'll rather subscribe more, than give money to a thieving scammer, a.k.a, pastor. If I still have more to spend, I'll go to the street and share it amongst beggars.

God himself who sees my heart will reward me directly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Headlesschicken(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin Lies 4rm d pit of hell....

2 Likes

Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by myfantasies(f): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmmm

Nothing wey person no go see for dis forum

Mediapace dear no election today?
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Mediapace: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nope till Saturday wink
They gave space for every team to re-s.trategize
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
Nothing wey person no go see for dis forum
Mediapace dear no election today?
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by myfantasies(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Nope till Saturday wink

They gave space for every team to re-s.trategize
Ok dear Tanks
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
firstking01:
Data is a necessity for some like me.
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Absolute nonsense.

I'll rather subscribe more, than give money to a thieving scammer, a.k.a, pastor. If I still have more to spend, I'll go to the street and share it amongst beggars.

God himself who sees my heart will reward me directly.
Words of wisdom.
Re: If You Spend More On Monthly Data Than Offering You're Worshipping Another God by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Poor exhibition of logic up there.

(1) (Reply)

Password Emerges Futminna New SUG President For 2016/2017 Session / Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? / Must Read: 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.