Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. (838 Views)

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by meekyrozzay: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have always wanted to be in good hands, with the right woman at the right time. But its so complicated now since an older friend of mine is involved with me romantically and we are acting couples sidelining my age group date. I think i fell for some financial reason, but beyond that my mom is overly in love with her, advising me to marry her, i don't think it would be easy to cope with her, am just scared of what the future holds if i marry her, would she not want to control my home, looking at her financial status and age? She works presently as the Brand Manager of Palmchat, a social /instant messaging app. She is even set to get me an instant job as soon as terms and agreement of settling down with her are met,i mean am lost here. I wanna make my mom happy and i wanna be happy too.
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by aog: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by xedyl(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think ur happiness should come 1st. Be a Goal digger and not a gold digger. The ball is in ur court.
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by baranzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just forwad her number to me sharply.....person wey be her age mate here likes her...

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by Orubebe01: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op what's the age difference between two of you?
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by UrWorstNitemare: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by Sexxkillz: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Your mom likes her money.
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by kelechi50: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
No simpaty in marriage because it's your life
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by Kieldgreat: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
baranzy:
Just forwad her number to me sharply.....person wey be her age mate here likes her...

grin

Idiot

grin
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
I guess u are also attracted to money and the prospect of getting u a job
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
divorce her after marriage
Re: I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. by Fela40: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Your mom likes her money.

Do you even think before you comment ? How dare you make such statement about someone's mum?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Say Yes To Him? / For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long / A Woman’s Remote Control For Men; Press The Right Buttons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.