Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter (6708 Views)

Father Share Photos Of Her Pretty 5-years Daughter Preparing Pounded Yam For Him / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
kuchikau:
Silly question? You must be a product of multiple sexual scandal.

My question remains...why is ur TOTO BIG and why do blood flow uncontrollably from it.
dont u dare display ur foolishnessss in my face again.... GOAT

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Piptoes:
dont u dare display ur foolishnessss in my face again.... GOAT

Be grateful to ur MOTHER, she insisted that i shouldnt use a comdom.

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
sleekyonyx:
I won't allow u reduce me to ur level...until now I didn't realise you're so daft. Ur weird sense of reasoning has proven a confirmation. Shame, you're bad investment and waste of precious time.
Now get lost pervert ...

Only she can tell ur true father.
(i wanted to use a condom but she prefer it HARD and RAW)
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

who is this olodo? so you don't know that your mother menstruated at some point abi?

maybe your father married another man and they adopted your stupid ass.

You sound frustrated.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
kuchikau:

Only my mum can tell
(i wanted to use condom but my mum prefers it HARD and RAW)
Hummm smh for u...stewpid goat undecided
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by aloobright17: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Telling her mom will create hatred,but may solve the problem permanently and by then you and I may know the true biological father.let her not bother about the hatred it may cause.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2016
kuchikau:

You sound frustrated.
no he's scared... how was your journey to the queens land..... ?
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2016
sleekyonyx:

U appears frustrated
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2016
doctorkush:
no he's scared... how was your journey to the queens land..... ?
Hw u doing?
Just having fun.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2016
kuchikau:
... Hw u doing? Just having fun.
good
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by TerrorSquad147: 2:38am On Aug 12, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
is this one ok

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
kuchikau:

U appears frustrated
dis HE-GOAT need to be banned.. No respect for womanhood. you're not even ashamed to say u sleep wit ur own mother, pervert. The thunder that will fire that thing in btwn ur leg eh...

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
is this one ok
he's deranged, waste of sperm undecided
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Piptoes:
dis HE-GOAT need to be banned.. No respect for womanhood. you're not even ashamed to say u sleep wit ur own mother, pervert. The thunder that will fire that thing in btwn ur leg eh...

What thing? Your BIG TOTO wey blood dey comot from abi?
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
is this one ok

I should be the one asking...
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by TerrorSquad147: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
kuchikau:

from your moniker, you sound like those fura da nunu drinkers....get lost tongue
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2016
kuchikau:

Receive Sense ... U dis OLODO grin
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
sleekyonyx:
U need jesus.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
sleekyonyx:

U need jesus.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Swtheart!, Gudmrning!, wat's up?. grin
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Swtheart!, Gudmrning!, wat's up?. grin
morning dearie...been a while...hw are u? cheesy
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Sounds like the girl is scared of her dad and he is capitalising on that.

She should have simply told him respectfully that the act of kissing your daughter or telling her you want to 'satisfy' her is abominable and abnormal and he should stop doing those things cause it could hurt their family.
If the man is not a completely useless imbec!lic animal he would stop harrasing her after hearing his daughter use words like that with him.

If I were in her shoes I would find a way to use my laptop webcam or phone to film him coming into my room to ask for hugs while I am rubbing cream and then tell him to stop asking for hugs and kisses henceforth. That way if he tries to bully me or punish me for turning him down I will show him the video and threaten to show everybody as well.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
sleekyonyx:
morning dearie...been a while...hw are u? cheesy
Very good, and you?, saw your shares but just didn't feel like commenting. grin
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by columbus007(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2016
These matter shld be taken seriously,its similar to what happened in our formal compound some yrs back,when my neighbour was busy staffing his 2nd daughter and they where 4 in d family,the whole matter got leaked the day she told my younger sister hw her dad has been giving her a head,all matters shd be treated seriously I beg everybody in d name of God,and she was just 15 as @then.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Very good, and you?, saw your shares but just didn't feel like commenting. grin
grin
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
sleekyonyx:

Do u menstruate? How do u Smell?
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
sleekyonyx:

Do u menstruate? How do u Smell? How big is ur TOTO
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
from your moniker, you sound like those fura da nunu drinkers....get lost tongue

And u look like a product of rape.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
TerrorSquad147:

And u look like a product of multiple rape.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Piptoes:

Do u menstruate? How do u smell? Is your TOTO big?
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Piptoes:

Do u menstruate? How do u smell? Is your TOTO big? Pls Tell me.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
doctorkush:
good

Hope u ve been posted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.