Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter (6680 Views)

Father Share Photos Of Her Pretty 5-years Daughter Preparing Pounded Yam For Him / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
doctorkush:
good

Hope u ve been posted...
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
kuchikau:

Do u menstruate? How do u smell? Is your TOTO big?
Who gave birth to this Animal? Fowl brain
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kuchikau, we know you're a stu.pid person
ur moniker says it all
So no need to display ur stupiditi here
you've been corrected in so many ways. Yet u're still adamant and have refused to Receive sense
Enough already pls lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
kuchikau:

Do u menstruate? How do u Smell? How big is ur TOTO
the magnitude of ur stewpidity is what I'm finding hard to comprehend, you're a big foool. U lack common sense, miserable fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
kuchikau:

Hope u ve been posted.
kuchicow,mumu,ode, ishie,olodo, itiboribo Receive small sense.
How I wish I can slap some sense into u...punkk
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
kuchikau:

Do u menstruate? How do u Smell?
Best word to describe u....
Nin.com.poop: A sillly, fooolish or a stewpid person

That's exactly what u are kuchiCOW

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Piptoes:
kuchicow,mumu,ode, ishie,olodo, itiboribo
he's just a waste of time
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Piptoes:
Best word to describe u....
Nin.com.poop: A sillly, fooolish or a stewpid person

That's exactly what u are kuchiCOW

I enjoyed your mother two nights ago... her big TOTO sweet die.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Piptoes:
kuchicow,mumu,ode, ishie,olodo, itiboribo Receive small sense.

How do u smell during menturation?

Explain.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
sleekyonyx:
the magnitude of ur stewpidity is what I'm finding hard to comprehend, you're a big foool. U lack common sense, miserable fellow.
Your mother insist i shouldnt use a condom on her.
Be grateful to her.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Kuchikau, we know you're a stu.pid person
ur moniker says it all
So no need to display ur stupiditi here
you've been corrected in so many ways. Yet u're still adamant and have refused to Receive sense
Enough already pls lipsrsealed

When is your next menstural cycle?

How do u smell during mensturation?

Pls Explain.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Piptoes:
Who gave birth to this Animal? Fowl brain

You are angry becos i fvcked your mother. She begged me to.

Pls be grateful.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
kuchikau:
Be grateful to her.
foool,When God was throwing intelligence down to the Earth, you were holding an umbrella.

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

How did you even get here? Did someone leave your cage open? MONKEY, kuchikau grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
kuchikau:

You are angry becos i fvcked your mother. She begged me to.

Pls be grateful.
ediot, keep talking someday you'll say something intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Shinkava: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
that lady should ask around, she was adopted
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2016
fellis:
Sounds like the girl is scared of her dad and he is capitalising on that.

She should have simply told him respectfully that the act of kissing your daughter or telling her you want to 'satisfy' her is abominable and abnormal and he should stop doing those things cause it could hurt their family.
If the man is not a completely useless imbec!lic animal he would stop harrasing her after hearing his daughter use words like that with him.

If I were in her shoes I would find a way to use my laptop webcam or phone to film him coming into my room to ask for hugs while I am rubbing cream and then tell him to stop asking for hugs and kisses henceforth. That way if he tries to bully me or punish me for turning him down I will show him the video and threaten to show everybody as well.

You read my mind because that is exactly what I would do. She really needs to tell her mom and I hope her siblings aren't girls because he'll be after them next.
SMH some men are just savages.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
khiaa:

You read my mind because that is exactly what I would do. She really needs to tell her mom and I hope her siblings aren't girls because he'll be after them next.
SMH some men are just savages.

@bold, tell me about it. The number of incest rape news these days is alarming
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
sleekyonyx:
ediot

Prostitute
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

Prostitute
it's all the females in ur family you're reffering to...bastarrd
Now go away or I shall keep taunting u
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 12:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Hummm
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 1:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Perverts everywhr
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 1:51am On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

Prostitute
Are U always so stupiid or is today a special occassion? undecided calling u stupiid is even an insult to stuppid pple, ur a worst case scenerio angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:
Be grateful to her.
perhaps u should get a vaccine for your stupiditi
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

You sound frustrated.
undecided
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Kuchicow, can one get enough of ur stupiditi already? Take a vacation to a library and get enlightened...cos you're a living proof that a man can live without his brains.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Kuchicow, can one get enough of ur stupiditi already? Take a vacation to a library and get enlightened...cos you're a living proof that a man can live without his brains.

Why do u sound fustrated?
Pls am not buhari o.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
undecided

Huh
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
perhaps u should get a vaccine for your stupiditi

Do u menstruate? How do u smell?
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Piptoes:
Are U always so stupiid or is today a special occassion? undecided calling u stupiid is even an insult to stuppid pple, ur a worst case scenerio angry

...your pathetic opinion dosent change the fact that you are still a PROSTITUTE.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by kuchikau: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleekyonyx:
it's all the females in ur family you're reffering to...bastarrd
Now go away or I shall keep taunting u

Lol

a prostitute remains a prostitute. No amount of ranting changes that.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by sleekyonyx(f): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

Lol

a prostitute remains a prostitute. No amount of ranting changes that.
trash spewer, empty brain.
Re: Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter by Piptoes(f): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

...your pathetic opinion dosent change the fact that you are still a PROSTITUTE.
ur mom lived a wayward life, so sad u became the end product...what a waste prostitute oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls / My Son Is So Grown Up - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.