Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,073 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (6685 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Everyone keeps complaining, a friend of mine did complain about his about to be bride cheating on him, he have even made up his mind cancelling his wedding with her, this is so bad. It's either Nigeria girls order foods of 15k on their first date, or they cheat on you or beg. I don't even think other African girls are like that or they have cursed some nigerian girls in this country.

I think guys should focus on other African girls or white girls, if you have the money because they won't give u problems like some nigerian girls. Try something different if one doesn't work for you.

That's just my advice.

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ecstasy357(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Everyone keeps complaining, a friend of mine did complain about his about to be bride cheating on him, he have even made up his mind cancelling his wedding with her, this is so bad. It's either Nigeria girls order foods of 15k on their first date, or they cheat on you or beg. I don't even think other African girls are like that or they have cursed some nigerian girls in this country.

I think guys should focus on other African girls or white girls, if you have the money because they won't give u problems like some nigerian girls. Try something different if one doesn't work for you.

That's just my advice.

The problem is not with the Nigerian girl.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

The problem is not with the Nigerian girl.
What's the problem then
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
I wonder what these girls are turning into, during the 80s their was nothing like this, that time we all have responsible women unlike now

4 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ecstasy357(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
What's the problem then

The individual in question. If every girl you've met is a demon, then maybe the girls ain't the issue...maybe it's You

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

The individual in question. If every girl you've met is a demon, then maybe the girls ain't the issue...maybe it's You
I guess you haven't caught ur girl cheating on you with random men, when you do you will understand

3 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Op pls it's not everyone that's complaining. I ain't complaining. If you can't stay the heat, leave the kitchen. Stop complaining. It's not a sin if everyone stays off relationship.

Be single and be happy. That's the motto.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2018
I think the problem is with some nigerian guys.always using money to entice girls and being so needy and despirate. Once a girl notice such trait on u and na girl wey no good she go chop u to her satisfaction.on d issue of bride to be cheating on their groom to be...op understand that many ppl nowardays are getting married to ppl they dont like or love.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by donbachi(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Not all...many of them want to step-up their games...and believing,been an ashawo without boarder will be the only way out...men contributes also..it is a natural thing in nigeria,alot of men are scared of responsible girls..they want sharp-sharp girls...and after falling in love with such girls,he expects her to be loyal to only him...no,it doesn't work like that...bitches ain't loyal.

21 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Op pls it's not everyone that's complaining. I ain't complaining. If you can't stay the heat, leave the kitchen. Stop complaining. It's not a sin if everyone stays off relationship.

Be single and be happy. That's the motto.
Were you not the same guy calling Nigeria girls all sort of unprintable names and now you are the one supporting them, weird!

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
I think the problem is with some nigerian guys.always using money to entice girls and being so needy and despirate. Once a girl notice such trait on u and na girl wey no good she go chop u to her satisfaction.on d issue of bride to be cheating on their groom to be...op understand that many ppl nowardays are getting married to ppl they dont like or love.
Can a girl love you if you are totally broke? That's a capital No.
No woman wants a broke guy. you can also see that here on nairaland. True love dosen't exist again, 90% of girls of nowadays are materialistic. they want an already made guy, they don't want to start from the bottom with a guy.
donbachi:
Not all...many of them want to step-up their games...and believing,been an ashawo without boarder will be the only way out...men contributes also..it is a natural thing in nigeria,alot of men are scared of responsible girls..they want sharp-sharp girls...and after falling in love with such girls,he expects her to be loyal to only him...no,it doesn't work like that...bitches ain't loyal.
Who are scared of responsible girl? Not me though. I can't make a wayward girl an housewife or even going close to them, never!

4 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Were you not the same guy calling Nigeria girls all sort of unprintable names and now you are the one supporting them, weird!

first of all, correct the heading from 'Everyone Are Complaining' to Everyone Is Complaining'.

Second of all, learn not to generalize things.

Thirdly, Evryone is not complaining.

Lastly, if u can't stay the heat, get the fvck outta the kitchen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

first of all, correct the heading from 'Everyone Are Complaining' to Everyone Is Complaining'.

Second of all, learn not to generalize things.

Thirdly, Evryone is not complaining.

Lastly, if u can't stay the heat, get the fvck outta the kitchen.

Thanks for the correction. But seriously I doubt you are normal, I wish u speedy recovery though.

7 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ecstasy357(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess you haven't caught ur girl cheating on you with random men, when you do you will understand

When you chose to date a girl that runs after random men, what do you expect? She will become good for you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Thanks for the correction. But seriously I doubt you are normal, I wish u speedy recovery though.
Bruv I'm normal. Leave our sisters alone.

Be Gay or Be Single. That's the motto.

#BGBS

7 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

When you chose to date a girl that runs after random men, what do you expect? She will become good for you?
Lol even the most gentlest of girls of nowadays aren't trusted. Trust Dem at ur own peril. You think you have loyal girl until you catch her red handed with a guy giving her doggy style �
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
alot of men are scared of responsible girls..

Elaborate.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Bruv I'm normal. Leave our sisters alone.

Be Gay or Be Single. That's the motto.

#BGBS
You are really a strange guy, anyways go with ur naija girls let me go with South Africa or Ghana girls.

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
You are really a strange guy, anyways go with ur naija girls let me go with South Africa or Ghana girls.

I'd rather die than be in a relationship with a woman especially Nigerian woman.

I couldn't stay the heat so I left the kitchen.

Do same and stop complainin.

Be Single and Be Happy.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

I'd rather die than be in a relationship with a woman especially Nigerian woman.

I couldn't stay the heat so I left the kitchen.

Do same and stop complainin.

Be Single and Be Happy.
I can't be single when their are lotsa African girls I can easily date.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:

That's just my advice.
...he has...Nigerian girls...Nigerian...

You should try another language too if English 'doesn't work' for you.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
I wonder what these girls are turning into, during the 80s their was nothing like this, that time we all have responsible women unlike now
...there was...we...had...

3 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by donbachi(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Elaborate.
some be like;no sex b4 marriage,some date 4 marriage and the guy must show 95percent seriousness,some will play hard to get,some dont do Mouth Action...but 4 a corneside girl,everything goes
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
some be like;no sex b4 marriage,some date 4 marriage and the guy must show 95percent seriousness,some will play hard to get,some dont do Mouth Action...but 4 a corneside girl,everything goes

Are u saying that any girl who says no sex b4 marriage and no BJ is responsible?

Bruv think again.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...he has...Nigerian girls...Nigerian...

You should try another language too if English 'doesn't work' for you.
grin grin

#Faints!

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Jacqueline22(f): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2018
How is everyone complaining?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
I can't be single when their are lotsa African girls I can easily date.

Since u can't stay single, stop complainin.

Let dis tred b d last tred u cre8 2 rat out women.

If u can't stay d damn heat, leave the goddamn kitchen.

Women still gon cheat. Women still gon suck em wallet dry.

It was like dis in d beginnin and will forver b like dis.

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess correcting English has made u a millionaire, slowpoke. cheesy
My aim, now, is to be a multimillionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Divay22(f): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess correcting English has made u a millionaire, slowpoke. cheesy
You too find trouble sad ha
I haven't seen any of your comment on any thread that's not associated with insults
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

#Faints!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Older Women Are Now Requesting For* / What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm / True Meaning Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.