Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others (10624 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by jimfarayola(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
SaharaReporters has obtained a copy of a legal petition written by Abdulmumin Jibrin, the former chairman of the appropriations committee in the House of Representatives, and addressed to the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu.

Mr. Jibrin, who represents Kano State, accuses Speaker Yakubu Dogara of the House of Representatives, Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun, the House Whip, Alhassan Doguwa, and House Minority Leader, Leo Ogor, of engaging incorrupt practices and recklessly inserting billions of naira into the 2016 federal budget.

Dated July 29th, 2016, Mr. Jibrin’s petition lists no fewer than 13 members of the House of Representatives. The document states, “Speaker Yakubu Dogara and three others fraudulently shortchanged the House of Representatives and abused their offices by unilaterally taking away 40 Billion Naira out of the 100 Billion Naira allocated for constituency projects and distributing same to themselves and the trio of Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun, House Whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa and Minority Leader Leo Ogor without approval of the House.”

Mr. Jibrin’s petition also alleges that Mr. Dogara approached him personally requesting that N30 billion be inserted in the 2016 budget, adding that he refused. According to the former appropriations committee chair, his refusal “caused a major rift between [us] which has escalated beyond measure presently.”

The petition also alleges that the speaker “fraudulently collected undisclosed millions of Naira in a scam arrangement for the rent of houses and guest houses acting in collusion with Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun and Hon. Herman Hembe.”

In addition, Mr. Jibrin’s petition states that Mr. Dogara ordered that the computers in the appropriations secretariat be shut down and moved to his office “while the secretariat staff are being harassed to keep quiet and suppress facts.”

The petitioner urged the EFCC to investigate and prosecute those named in his complaint over their corrupt practices.

The full petition is reproduced below:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/04/abdulmumin-jibrin-writes-efcc-lays-out-case-against-speaker-dogara-others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by dannyben5: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by jimfarayola(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
More

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Useless party at the centre

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Descartes: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Descartes: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by forgiveness: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
La wa ooo!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by project8(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
funny country

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by modath(f): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Keneking:

Kene don vex!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by chachanga: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Finally!
This is the 17-Inches Nail they said was being ordered in from Norway wink!

Chai, I pity Dogara!! This Jibrin is gonna nail his arrsse shocked to the Senate House wall grin!

Anyway, na ringside seat i dey book, wey my popcorn?

Wey dis Lala fellow, make e come drive us to FP abeg make we watch am upclose from there!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by pharmagba: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Doing the needful.
If we are to fight corruption, everyone not only the president but everyone should be a crusader
Well done Jibrin

But I feel ashamed and weep for my country
Our law makers don't are not only corrupt but also unfaithful looking for sex even beyond our shore

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Keneking:

After Una campaign of calumny against the last administration? This economic recession and suffering is still in STAGE 1.

Btw: I thank God you are not too shy to admit your error.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by veekid(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Pull no stunt
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by herzern(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
EFCC motivates to prosecute Fayose and co......

Watch a little.....

And see this case erode....
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by herzern(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
cool
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by MadCow1: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2016
I nominate the face of Jibrin for the 5000 Naira Note.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Sylvarresta(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Imagine this people don milk us dry, despite the state of economy of this country all this politician are just heartless and some useless youths will still come here on empty stomach cursing each other over people that doesn't give a damn about your pathetic live

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Thisis2raw(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Which day will I read good news about naija?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by richidinho(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Fallacy
I repeat fallacy

How this guy walks in to the EFCC, tell them pls i and 13 others are corrupt and still come out smiling baffles me a lot

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by drss2(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2016
may ur enemies fight demselves d way ApC reps members ar fighting demselves IJN. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Dandsome: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Na dem dem
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by jeje123(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Bunch of shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by justicejay(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Lolx, them no born them well.
Efcc case must hit FP daily.
Oya let the episode start.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by sammyj: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2016
This man is going for Dogara's jugular and would do all things to bring him and all is corrupt swines down which is good for the people and democracy. This is test of time for APC and we are watching in 5D video !!!! angry sad shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Keneking:
You still think it is about APC, PDP? Is one better than the other? May be you are trying to convince yourself that budget padding is APC thing?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Great

May their greed expose them.

In another news, why will the FG subsidise Pilgrimage? We have a great problem in Nigeria. It is beyond this present administration, it is a Nigerian or will I say an African issue.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by seguntijan(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2016
"Guys, Dogara is scheduled to meet the President Buhari tomorrow. He is looking for presidential cover from this budget padding scandal." - Mahmood Saka
Shine your eyes Nigerians. if the case is buried don't buy any story of PMB doesn't shield corruption.
Nyako's case is already in the background and Saraki boasted to his dogs that he has found political solution to his criminal trials.
What has changed?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by sommy03(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2016
I'm following meticulously...
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by GenbIoodykiller: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
modath:

Kene don vex!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

only a fool living in denial will never feel this useless government.

one thing i like about this is that no matter your opinion it doesn't stop the reality that is hitting both wailers and zombies grin and only a mugu will be living in denial shifting blames and distracting themselves with irrelevant polity grin
keneking a once staunch vocal zombie has now be struck by reality grin
and only a fool will expect miracle from this directionless government who are proving daily the performance of the best president ever Dr Goodluck Jonathan tongue

MO MO biko metuzia m aka n'akpa amu kiss

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by yunnyp(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Egbami, how can they expose this kind of letter to Sahara reporter, is EFCC working them?

Note: I never see them posted about America activities.

Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Determined To End Criminality, Violence In Nigeria - Babagana Monguno / Wike Tells Public To Ignore Mischivious Publications About Him, FCT Admin / EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede Releases 3-Pronged Agenda In New Year Address To Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.