Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others (10634 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by GenbIoodykiller: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Firefire:

After Una campaign of calumny against the last administration? This economic recession and suffering is still in STAGE 1.

Btw: I thank God you are not too shy to admit your error.

lol @ stage 1
fact is that hunger knows no political affiliation grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by Adepts: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
yess.....federal govrt must deal with these people least such babarric attitude sud continue in this country
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by FrancisIgya: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
watin kosen jagwa
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by oluwasegun007(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2016
All na wasrh...

Even Saraki no go CCT again.....
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by ajieh21(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2016
this is not new. it thrived in the PDP government but nobody could complain because 'stealing was not corruption'.
Keneking:
Useless party at the centre
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by skillzahblog(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2016
"Save Me" Dogara Cries Out To Buhari Over Budget Padding Scandal

It was gathered that Yakubu Dogara is set to meet with President Buhari over the allegations levelled against him by Abdulmumin Jibrin, a former chairman of the appropriations committee of the House, that the Speaker was involved in budget fraud.

He is said to be seeking audience with the president so as to explain himself to Buhari before he takes in all that Jibrin has been saying about the budget padding, because he fears he might not be able to convince the president if that happens.

More Reports Here http://www.skillzah.com/2016/08/save-me-dogara-cries-out-to-buhari-over.html?m=1
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others by biteck(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
I don't know about other people but I personally I have issues with this man. How can you who was the chairman of the Committee refuse to raise alarm about the insertions then? Does it mean that he didn't see them?

Why is it now that he was removed as the chairman that he is going about making noise?

Does he feel he can extricate himself from the case? Does he not think he will have a case to answer? Time will reveal anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Protesters Storm Edo Assembly Over Eletricity Theft Bill, Pelt Speaker's Image / Illegal Structures: Oyo Govt Talks Tough, Demolishes 5 Shops, Seals Filling Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.