Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You (50036 Views)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by dafuturis(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ugomba:
this guy is just a weirdo.
I told u to stop speaking for Anioma and focus on ur ika WHILE I focus on my Aniocha/Oshimili people.
So Ogwashi Ukwu is no longer in Delta North?
If you bring ur dumb Ika Benin Slave ass to Asaba and spew this rubbish, you may be lynched.
Anywhere the Aniocha/Oshimili joint federation goes, Asaba goes with us.
Go back to ur backward village.
No Aniocha/Oshimili man gives a damn about ur ika or whatever. And you know that.. So zoom off.

OK

SHALOM!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by FanYogo1(f): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
nike4love:

Look at this ekiti man that has no toilet,nd shit in a gutter is talking of who is backward or forward.......
Smh

Keep exposing yourself. Fanyogo boy with Yoruba ID.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by FanYogo1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
lordyugo:

well if NOT FOR THE S E you wouldn't hv bn able to type this hilarious post, plus d clothes on ur body and also on ur fellow ofe mmanu brethrens
plus d electronics in ur brown roofed house you use to watch ofe mmanu movies.
lets jus say without the S E you and ur kinsmen would probably be naked holding hands nd singing kumbaya.

If not for the SE? How dumb do you sound? Why can't the SE develop its region then?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ugomba(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
dafuturis:

OK

SHALOM!!
Not just Ok, But a warning about ur shameless activities on Nairaland.
You think that being Igbophobic will make Nigeria not see you as an Igbo man? Or you are in a delusion of creating "an ika tribe" with a stolen Igbo Identity..
Or you think that licking Benin people excreta will make you people bini? Mr man, before the binis, ikas are like slaves to them,
they don't regard ur attachment asszes in their history.
I know the binis very well.
No one gives a damn about ur ika, Inferiority Complex is sometimes you peoples problem and when you are in Asaba. Behave urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
dafuturis:

I replied him based on his GDP comparison. now you're looking at it from the angle of financial sustainability, is this index reasonable enough to create more states in already too tiny region?

Is there a better criteria for state creation than sustainability?

The SE receive the least allocation from the FG, yet is more financially sustainable than regions that receive. more than times two it's allocation.

Of what need is having a big for nothing state or region that is not financially sustainable?

Of course, SE deserves as much state as she can sustain, and from available statistics, she can sustain more states than NC,SW,NE and NW, only SS can sustain more states than her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by FanYogo1(f): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

The SE receive the least allocation from the FG, yet is more financially sustainable than regions that receive. more than times two it's allocation.

Of what need is having a big for nothing state or region that is not financially sustainable?

Of course, SE deserves as much state as she can sustain, and from available statistics, she can sustain more states than NC,SW,NE and NW, only SS can sustain more states than her.

The same Anambra +Imo +Abia that can't pay salaries? Okay. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

With you so call link abi?

You people believe in your lies.
By the way what's total IGR of SE put together compare that of SW as a whole

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ugomba:
Not just Ok, But a warning about ur shameless activities on Nairaland.
You think that being Igbophobic will make Nigeria not see you as an Igbo man? Or you are in a delusion of creating "an ika tribe" with a stolen Igbo Identity..
Or you think that licking Benin people excreta will make you people bini? Mr man, before the binis, ikas are like slaves to them,
they don't regard ur attachment asszes in their history.
I know the binis very well.
No one gives a damn about ur ika, Inferiority Complex is sometimes you peoples problem and when you are in Asaba. Behave urself.

Chineke mee eh! Okwadi mmadu nwe ji a, ewu na-ata?

See Brutality laced with fatality. Choi! And I thought that Dozzybaba, Chyz and Ikechukwu were the baddest Igbos ever liveth, choi!

This Ugomba takes no prisoners, I have made a mental note not to ever get on your bad side bro, I ga egbukwa mmadu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
FanYogo1:

The same Anambra +Imo +Abia that can't pay salaries? Okay. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And they pay salaries as an when due in your Oyo,Osun,Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun enclaves?

What exactly is your point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

With you so call link abi?

You people believe in your lies.
By the way what's total IGR of SE put together compare that of SW as a whole

This same IGR ka odi GDP issue that put Osun in her current predicament.

Better learn from your Osun IGR/GDP saga, when Odua people informed us that Osun have greater GDP/IGR than all SE states combined.
Well, we know how that panned out for Osun.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Enugu State 7,161
Abia State 6,320
Ebonyi State 5,670
Imo State 5,100
Anambra State 4,844
-----------------------
Total =======29,095 sqkm.

Which is comparable to one of the smaller states in the north. Plateau State 30,913 OR Kogi State 29,833

Corrected. Tnx
what is the north generating for Nigeria as a whole. Nothing!!! lol. there landmass is useless.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by cheruv: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Angel Rashi cheesy Why the lies? You are from Owerri but trying to claim Delta. Dont you have shame?
All these insurgirls sef....
Who's Angel rashi and who lives in Owèrè?
Keep shaming yourself man undecided
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

This same IGR ka odi GDP issue that put Osun in her current predicament.

Better learn from your Osun IGR/GDP saga, when Odua people informed us that Osun have greater GDP/IGR than all SE states combined.
Well, we know how that panned out for Osun.

Forget whatever that was. Let's fact today now,i have my facts backed by worldbank et al grin quit hiding behind osun or..

Once again, what's the igr and GDP contribution of the whole of SE compare to SW?

Abeg I dey wait oga grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by modath(f): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
FanYogo1:

Just a hunch....... you're from the SE, smallest landlocked region in Nigeria. 50% erosion, 50% dust. Not economically viable. No seaport. Not agriculturally viable, else you wouldn't have lied about hawking ugwu. The most neglected region in the South. The region that offers nothing to Nigeria, but claims "SS/SE" oil - even though SE produces 3% oil, while SS produces more than 60% of Nigeria's oil. The only majority group that needs to attach itself to an oil-producing minority group before they can have a sense of relevance.

Just a hunch jare.

I'm proud to be from the SW, a region that controls more than 80% of Nigeria's non-oil producing revenue.

Nitori olorun oooo... Eleyi po die.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ugomba(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

Chineke mee eh! Okwadi mmadu nwe ji a, ewu na-ata?

See Brutality laced with fatality. Choi! And I thought that Dozzybaba, Chyz and Ikechukwu were the baddest Igbos ever liveth, choi!

This Ugomba takes no prisoners, I have made a mental note not to ever get on your bad side bro, I ga egbukwa mmadu.
that guy stupidity is now irritating.
See ika man from bush area. 75% of Identity crisis people in Anioma are from Ika.
Aniocha/Oshimili, we know ourselves.
Ikas should speak 4 themselves alone.
--> when time for Anioma state comes, if they don't want to join, They should get out.
Inferiority Complexed Efulefus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

Forget whatever that was. Let's fact today now,i have my facts backed by worldbank et al grin quit hiding behind osun or..

Once again, what's the igr and GDP contribution of the whole of SE compare to SW?

Abeg I dey wait oga grin

IGR and GDP shored up by heavy debts?

Sorry bro, I'd rather look at the sustainability index that takes cognizance of debts and IGR, that's the meat of state creation.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ugomba:
that guy stupidity is now irritating.
See ika man from bush area. 75% of Identity crisis people in Anioma are from Ika.
Aniocha/Oshimili, we know ourselves.
Ikas should speak 4 themselves alone.
--> when time for Anioma state comes, if they don't want to join, They should get out.
Inferiority Complexed Efulefus

It's good a thing that more and More previously silent Oshimili/Aniocha people, are now getting more vocal about these things, rather than allow the vocal minorities in Ika to be projecting an idea of an Igbophobic Anioma to the world.

Kudos. Jide ka iji.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

IGR and GDP shored up by heavy debts?

Sorry bro, I'd rather look at the sustainability index that takes cognizance of debts and IGR, that's the meat of state creation.

You are a joker you know that,right?

Are SW et al the only region owing salaries and what's that got to do with sustainability of each region,and if indeed the so called indebted region contribute more to the country igr and GDP than...?

Abeg oga

Garrareehe with you Youbuget with no credibility.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lagos and Ogun contributed almost 55 per cent of the economic activities.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-regret-emergence-of-tambuwal-as-speaker-jonathan/

And he wasn't lying when you consider the indices from Manufacturers Association of Nigeria's last report as follows:
The SW virtually controls/accounts for atleast 70% of industrial activity in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/

Ogun, Ikeja top manufacturers’ investment destinations in 2014

While Ogun, which is now Nigeria’s industrial hub, recorded N377 billion worth of investments within the period, Ikeja returned investments worth N39.86 billion.

Ogun State’s represents 78 percent of N483 billion worth of investments made in the whole of the manufacturing sector within the period under review, while Ikeja shares 8.3 percent.

“This has revealed that the majority of manufacturing investments were directed towards Ogun industrial axis, which consists of Otta, Agbara, Ibafo/Mowe and Shagamu industrial areas,” said MAN, in its latest January to July 2014 economic review.

The data further show investments in Kano/Sharada/Challawa as N19.75 billion and those of Oyo/Ondo/Osun/Ekiti as N19.2 billion within the period under review.

Anambra/Enugu that had N5.5 billion worth of investments.
while those of Imo/Abia were estimated at N309 million.

Sustainability of each region is not measure by the amount of debts but rather, but ability and financial strength and what it takes to cover or erase her debts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

You are a joker you know that,right?

Are SW et al the only region owing salaries and what's that got to do with sustainability of each region,and if indeed the so called indebted region contribute more to the country igr and GDP than...?

Abeg oga

Garrareehe with you Youbuget with no credibility.

Lol! He is pained. SW takes more than she contributes to the FG, likewise the North.

I know it's hard for you to accept, but then again, what choice do you have?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

Sustainability of each region is not measure by the amount of debts but rather, but ability and financial strength and what it takes to cover or erase her debts.

https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability

Above is the sustainability index for Nigerian states and regions.
See that SW and North ranked below SE

Below is the debt profile of Nigerian states.

www.nairaland.com/3052632/states-federal-governments-external-debt

See that SW is more indebted than SE.

Deal with it, it's no ones fault.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

Lol! He is pained. SW takes more than she contributes to the FG, likewise the North.

I know it's hard for you to accept, but then again, what choice do you have?

Abeg grin did you just wrote that with you akpu fingers?

This was your early quote,below :

SE deserves as much state as she can sustain, and from available statistics, she can sustain more states than NC,SW,NE and NW, only SS can sustain more states than her.

Now, pray tell her, what's igr and GDP contribution of SE as a whole when compare to that of SW

grin

And so what? To whom much is given much is expected,SW contribute more to the nation gdp SE contribute close to nothing,and don't SE receive from the FG than it contribution to the nation gpd if at there is even any sef cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability

Above is the sustainability index for Nigerian states and regions.
See that SW and North ranked below SE

Below is the debt profile of Nigerian states.

See that SW is more indebted than SE.

Deal with it, it's no ones fault.

Ranked by whom? grin

Abeg hehehehe grin

I no fit laff cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

Abeg grin did you just wrote that with you akpu fingers?

This was your early quote,below :

Now, pray tell her, what's igr and GDP contribution of SE as a whole when compare to that of SW

grin

And so what? To whom much is given much is expected,SW contribute more to the nation gdp SE contribute close to nothing,and don't SE receive from the FG than it contribution to the nation gpd if at there is even any sef cool

SW as a region is heavily indebted and on the whole less financially sustainable than SE, despite higher allocations from the FG than SE.

You only ended up implicating SW further with your above post.

Below is the debt profile, both Foreign and External .

You incurred this high debt despite higher FG allocations, and because you are not productive as you think. Deal with it and leave SE out of your misery.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by naijaking1: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Next, someone please show us the states with the highest peaks and mountains so that we can also make noise about that too.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Domestic Debt Rankings.
States. Debt in Billions of Naira
1. Lagos. 268.1
2 Delta. 212.0
3. FCT. 110.1
4. Cross River. 107.3
5 Rivers. 91.8
6. Bayelsa. 91.7
7 Akwa Ibom. 81.8
8. Plateau. 78.4
9. Ogun. 70.2
10 Edo. 40.0
11 Osun. 37.
12 Nassarawa. 34.5
13 Kano. 31.4
14 Ekiti. 30.5
15Gombe. 30.0
16 Imo. 29.0
17 Bauchi. 28.0
18 Adamawa. 26.4
19 Abia. 25.1
20 Niger. 23.4
21 Borno 22.3
22 Enugu. 22.6
23 Kwara. 22.1
24 Ondo. 19.3
25 Benue. 17.3
26 Kebbi. 17.2
27 Kaduna. 16.7
28 Taraba. 14.4
29 Oyo. 13.2
30 Zamfara. 11.0
31 Kogi. 10.3
32 Sokoto. 7.7
33 Ebonyi. 6.7
34 Anambra. 2.9
35 Yobe. 1.6
36 Jigawa. 1.0
37 Katsina. 0.65

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
External debt Rankings
State. Debt in millions of dollars. * except Lagos
1. Lagos. 1.2 billion
2. Kaduna. 226.4
3. Edo. 168.2
4. Cross Rivers. 116.4
5. Ogun. 103.3
6. Bauchi. 85.3
7. Osun. 76.9
8. Katsina. 72.2
9. Enugu. 71.8
10 Oyo. 66.8
11 Anambra. 60.8
12 Imo. 59.2
13 Kano. 57.6
14 Ekiti. 55.0
15 Nassarawa. 53.1
16 Akwa Ibom. 52.7
17 Ondo. 52.1
18 Kwara. 51.0
19 Adamawa. 49.0
20 Ebonyi. 47.2
21 Rivers. 46.9
22 Kebbi. 45.3
23 Niger. 44.8
24 Sokoto. 41.9
25 Abia. 41.5
26 Gombe. 39.8
27 Delta. 38.8
28 Bayelsa. 37.6
29 Benue. 35.7
30FCT. 35.0
31 Zamfara. 34.9
32 Jigawa. 34.1
33 Kogi. 33.6
34 Yobe. 30.5
35 Plateau. 30.4
36 Borno. 23.1
37 Taraba. 23.0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

SW as a region is heavily indebted and on the whole less financially sustainable than SE, despite higher allocations from the FG than SE.

You only ended up implicating SW further with your above post.

Below is the debt profile, both Foreign and External .

You incurred this high debt despite higher FG allocations, and because you are not productive as you think. Deal with it and leave SE out of your misery.

Eyah grin

Sustainability you ask, sustainability I shall prove to you which region can sustain and stand gigigba grin

You just dey vex, ok nah, let's go there :

Lagos and Ogun contributed almost 55 per cent of the economic activities.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-regret-emergence-of-tambuwal-as-speaker-jonathan/

grin

Nigeria's last report as follows:
The SW virtually controls/accounts for atleast 70% of industrial activity in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/

Ogun, Ikeja top manufacturers’ investment destinations in 2014

While Ogun, which is now Nigeria’s industrial hub, recorded N377 billion worth of investments within the period, Ikeja returned investments worth N39.86 billion.

Ogun State’s represents 78 percent of N483 billion worth of investments made in the whole of the manufacturing sector within the period under review, while Ikeja shares 8.3 percent.

“This has revealed that the majority of manufacturing investments were directed towards Ogun industrial axis, which consists of Otta, Agbara, Ibafo/Mowe and Shagamu industrial areas,” said MAN, in its latest January to July 2014 economic review.

The data further show investments in Kano/Sharada/Challawa as N19.75 billion and those of Oyo/Ondo/Osun/Ekiti as N19.2 billion within the period under review.

Anambra/Enugu that had N5.5 billion worth of investments.
while those of Imo/Abia were estimated at N309 million.

Customs Generated N2.36bn from Ogun-Benin border between January and April 2015 -
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/06/nigeria-%E2%80%8Ecustoms-generates-n2-3bn-from-ogun-benin-borders/

Customs Generate N5.89bn In Four Months In Oyo
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/customs-generate-n5-89bn-in-four-months-in-oyo/

Note:Revenue from these land borders all go to the FG

grin

They said they have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria.

http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/

They claim they have more SMEs yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

grin

Igbos are mainly traders that buy and sell on a daily basis, when they sell they deposit and when they want to buy they withdraw. The circle keeps repeating on a daily basis, my friend that is not a measure of development or wealth.

If I withdraw N5000 from Bank and bought a shoe for N4500 which I later sold for N5000 and deposited it back to the bank the same day, financial transaction for that day is recorded as N10,000 but I truly don't have that amount in reality. Imagine repeating the same thing on a daily basis and tell me what my financial transaction will be for a week not to talk of a month.

You just reason, how will anambra's financial transactions be higher than Lagos, port-harcourt, kano, Ibadan, ogun or Kaduna. These are the states with the highest GDP contributions in Nigeria. If anambra is that wealth Igbos won't be rushing down to Lagos and other South Western States on a daily basis.

Abeg, all we are saying...SW have what it takes to pay her debts if it want to abeg grin

Yes, lest I forget, did you actually wrote these: SE deserves as much state as she can sustain, and from available statistics, she can sustain more states than NC,SW,NE and NW, only SS can sustain more states than her.

Still waiting for the contribution of SE gdp/igr to the nation's economy abeg

Winks grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Domestic debt profile of the geopolitical zones in billions of Naira
1.South South. 624.6 billion
2 North Central. 186.0 billion
3 South West ( minus Lagos) 170.2billion
4 North East. 122.7 billion
5.. South East. 86.3 billion
6 North West. 85.7 billion
* Lagos. 268 billion

External debt profile of the geopolitical zones ( in Million dollars)
1. North West. 470 .0
2.South South. 461.0
3 South West( minus Lagos) 409.1
4 South East. 280.5
5 North Central. 266.6
6 North East. 250.0
* Lagos. 1billion dollars

Total debt profile of geopolitical zone( in Billions of dollars)
1 South South. 3.6
2 South West. 1.3
3 North Central. 1.2
4 North West. 0.9
5 North. East. 0.9
6 South. East. 0.7
* Lagos. 2.4

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

Eyah grin

Sustainability you ask, sustainability I shall prove to you which region can sustain and stand gigigba grin

You just dey vex, ok nah, let's go there :

grin

grin

grin

Abeg, all we are saying...SW have what it takes to pay her debts if it want to abeg grin

Yes, lest I forget, did you actually wrote these: SE deserves as much state as she can sustain, and from available statistics, she can sustain more states than NC,SW,NE and NW, only SS can sustain more states than her.

Still waiting for the contribution of SE gdp/igr to the nation's economy abeg

Winks grin

SW has nada to repay her heavy debts, she doesn't have a strong army with sophisticated weaponry to back her debts, this is how America rolls, SW is depending on continual existence of one Nigeria which continual flow of petro dollars from deep south to continue servicing her huge debts.

You are hapless and would be hardest hit by the upcoming tsunami.

Better stop living in your grandiose utopia and face reality.

Leave Ndiigbo out of your self inflicted misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
How exactly can peeps from unproductive, heavily indebted with poor quality human resources places with useless relatively bigger landmass think they can come online and start denigrating the great Igbo?

Nations go to war for lands, but big landmass doesn't make a great nation.

Igboland has just enough landmass for Ndiigbo, in addition to that, we have all it takes to be a great nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

SW has nada to repay her heavy debts, she doesn't have a strong army with sophisticated weaponry to back her debts, this is how American rolls, SW is depending on continual existence of one Nigeria which continual flow of petro dollars from deep south to continue servicing her huge debts.

You are hapless and would be hardest hit by the upcoming tsunami.

Better stop living in your grandiose utopia and face reality.

Loolz

See the dude trying hard to feel unto of the world when infact he's struggling to raise his head above the water cheesy

Seemed you not getting it do?

SE dare not owe debt because it doesn't have it takes nor the financial strength to sustain or do so.

Now, here is the stats provided by you and I quote :
Total debt profile of geopolitical zone( in Billions of dollars)

1 South South. 3.6
2 South West. 1.3

Now, from the table above, it's cleared that SS is owing much more than SW, right? The question why, how come, does it also means that SS doesn't have the financial strength to sustain her economy,pay back her debts?

Ha han, wait, don't forget that SS feed ya ass, contributes to the nation's GDP than the whole of SE put together?

Dude, all we are saying is that, sustainability of each region should be base on her strength to pay back or sustain her igr.

Use yyaa brain dude.

SS and SW are in debt because they can afford it, no shaky grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.