Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You (50039 Views)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
totit:

Loolz

See the dude trying hard to feel unto of the world when infact he's struggling to raise his head above the water cheesy

Seemed you not getting it do?

SE dare not owe debt because it doesn't have it takes nor the financial strength to sustain or do so.

Now, here is the stats provided by you and I quote :

Now, from the table above, it's cleared that SS is owing much more than SW, right? The question why, how come, does it also means that SS doesn't have the financial strength to sustain her economy,pay back her debts?

Ha han, wait, don't forget that SS feed ya ass, contributes to the nation's GDP than the whole of SE put together?

Dude, all we are saying is that, sustainability of each region should be base on her strength to pay back or sustain her igr.

Use yyaa brain dude.

SS and SW are in debt because they can afford it, no shaky grin

SS has a trump card, wait for it ; OYEL!

SW has none, but are rather busy accumulating more debt in hope that one Nigeria continues existing, so that you can continue siphoning funds from SS to foot your Owambe lifestyle, you have no trump card.

SS debt profile can be overlooked, those of SW can't be overlooked.

SE takes less from the FG amongst all the regions, she will be the least affected when the oil revenues dry up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by totit: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

SW has none, but are rather busy accumulating more debt in hope that one Nigeria continues existing, so that you can continue siphoning funds from SS to foot your Owambe lifestyle, you have no trump card.

SE takes less from the FG amongst all the regions, she will be the least affected when the oil revenues dry up.

Looooolzzzz

Dorhh

tongue

Lagos and Ogun contributed almost 55 per cent of the economic activities.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-regret-emergence-of-tambuwal-as-speaker-jonathan/

And he wasn't lying when you consider the indices from Manufacturers Association of Nigeria's last report as follows:
The SW virtually controls/accounts for atleast 70% of industrial activity in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/

Ogun, Ikeja top manufacturers’ investment destinations in 2014

While Ogun, which is now Nigeria’s industrial hub, recorded N377 billion worth of investments within the period, Ikeja returned investments worth N39.86 billion.

Ogun State’s represents 78 percent of N483 billion worth of investments made in the whole of the manufacturing sector within the period under review, while Ikeja shares 8.3 percent.

“This has revealed that the majority of manufacturing investments were directed towards Ogun industrial axis, which consists of Otta, Agbara, Ibafo/Mowe and Shagamu industrial areas,” said MAN, in its latest January to July 2014 economic
review

Lamooooo ..did you just pulled that out?, dude SS receives more allocation than SW,SE..mind you SW gdp/igr contributes more to the nation's gpd after SS.

Kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by dafuturis(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

Is there a better criteria for state creation than sustainability?

The SE receive the least allocation from the FG, yet is more financially sustainable than regions that receive. more than times two it's allocation.

Of what need is having a big for nothing state or region that is not financially sustainable?

Of course, SE deserves as much state as she can sustain, and from available statistics, she can sustain more states than NC,SW,NE and NW, only SS can sustain more states than her.

In other words its better to create more states in Niger and Borno states to make them more viable shey!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by jagojunior(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
pazienza:

Why not just state what SE contributes or the IGR/GDP Biko?
I have been waiting for you to do that and put the dude to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
jagojunior:

Why not just state what SE contributes or the IGR/GDP Biko?
I have been waiting for you to do that and put the dude to shame.

There you go: https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by pazienza(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
dafuturis:

In other words its better to create more states in Niger and Borno states to make them more viable shey!

Are you for real?
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
some states are big for nothing while some are small but mighty.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by bryan1991: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
OgundeleT:
there is an error in ur calculation on eastern states

why is it that SE will always think that, they are being cheated in everything? i love my EDO state. we love to see Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Port Harcourt , calabar, imo, enugu, akwa ibom, kaduna Ogun and Oyo progress. that´s why we are also progressing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ojukwufrank: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
cheruv:

All these insurgirls sef....
Who's Angel rashi and who lives in Owèrè?
Keep shaming yourself man undecided

Lives? You are from Owerri Mr Man, stop claiming SS. Inferiority complex.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by cheruv: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Lives? You are from Owerri Mr Man, stop claiming SS. Inferiority complex.
You don't know me bro undecided
What's that funny name you called me again Angel Ra...what? undecided
I live in Abakaliki and the only thing I've with Owèré is that that's my mum's place.

Keep forming tech online not knowing you're making a big fool of yourself cheesy
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ojukwufrank: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

You don't know me bro undecided
What's that funny name you called me again Angel Ra...what? undecided
I live in Abakaliki and the only thing I've with Owèré is that that's my mum's place.

Keep forming tech online not knowing you're making a big fool of yourself cheesy
[/s]

You know sup in your mind, but its a shame you can deny your own state cos of shame. You are even trying to claim SS. Buhahahahaha. Lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by cheruv: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
[s][/s]

You know sup in your mind, but its a shame you can deny your own state cos of shame. You are even trying to claim SS. Buhahahahaha. Lwkmd

And his tomfoolery keeps rising....

Am a proud Igbo... A descendant of the three legged crow and your fickleness is something I'd not amuse myself with

Let's laugh gringringrin

Nansense!!!! undecided
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by FanYogo1(f): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2016
It really sucks to be Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by FanYogo1(f): 1:46am On Aug 06, 2016
RickyTan:

Don't mind that mad dog
Igbo land is blessed with loads of multi millionaires and great cities like onitsha asaba aba ph abakiliki nsukka owerri etc
We have industrial centres and great markets

Igbo Amaka

Are you talking about the drug dealers who conceal their illegal activities under the guise of trading?

There are more Yoruba millionaires/billionaires than Ibos. Don't even argue this fact. Not everyone flash their lil money on Instagram.

Industrial centers in Iboland? Lmaoooooo Ibos can lie for Africa. grin grin grin

Trust me, without Lagos, Iboland would be like Sudan.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by FanYogo1(f): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2016
pazienza:
Domestic debt profile of the geopolitical zones in billions of Naira
1.South South. 624.6 billion
2 North Central. 186.0 billion
3 South West ( minus Lagos) 170.2billion
4 North East. 122.7 billion
5.. South East. 86.3 billion
6 North West. 85.7 billion
* Lagos. 268 billion

External debt profile of the geopolitical zones ( in Million dollars)
1. North West. 470 .0
2.South South. 461.0
3 South West( minus Lagos) 409.1
4 South East. 280.5
5 North Central. 266.6
6 North East. 250.0
* Lagos. 1billion dollars

Total debt profile of geopolitical zone( in Billions of dollars)
1 South South. 3.6
2 South West. 1.3
3 North Central. 1.2
4 North West. 0.9
5 North. East. 0.9
6 South. East. 0.7
* Lagos. 2.4

Is Lagos an Island? grin lmao.

Anyway, the USA is if not the most indebted nation in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by nnokwa042(m): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2016
koladebrainiac:

U still 5%.even in military n in wealth
so if am 5% nko?so u beleived mallams will rule ur generation for ever?no, as igbo man it wont happen and besides it wont happen with war like before,nothing is impossible on less u dont chat with video call ,if white man in 90s tells u that one day u will call somebody and see the person on video will u believe?omo chill ur people got lagos nobody will take that from u people ok is God giving so chilll
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ojukwufrank: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

And his tomfoolery keeps rising....

Am a proud Igbo... A descendant of the three legged crow and your fickleness is something I'd not amuse myself with

Let's laugh gringringrin

Nansense!!!! undecided
[/s]

Get away from here. Shameless leech trying to claim SS. Go end your life if you hate the truth. Mschew

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by koladebrainiac(m): 5:17am On Aug 06, 2016
nnokwa042:
so if am 5% nko?so u beleived mallams will rule ur generation for ever?no, as igbo man it wont happen and besides it wont happen with war like before,nothing is impossible on less u dont chat with video call ,if white man in 90s tells u that one day u will call somebody and see the person on video will u believe?omo chill ur people got lagos nobody will take that from u people ok is God giving so chilll

I want u guy to go now. Serious
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by orisa37: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Good Report.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by cheruv: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
[s][/s]

Get away from here. Shameless leech trying to claim SS. Go end your life if you hate the truth. Mschew
Are you tired of claiming
Noo don't go now...

Come back and tell everyone how I changed my state of origin to claim SS angry

Jobless being! undecided
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by lordyugo: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

If not for the SE? How dumb do you sound? Why can't the SE develop its region then?

S E region is well developed and we move to other regions cos u nvr rest on ur laurels like the chinese, jews, indians, lebanese etc, we r jus helping other regions develop there's by showing the S W u cn import cos u pple would hv let the air nd sea ports go to waste and the NORTH by showing them how to make money from their Agric produce thru distribution to other regions. Am sure u would hv known all that if u do travel outside S W.
truth be told without the S E u would hv lacked certain basic amenities nd necessities.
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ojukwufrank: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

Are you tired of claiming
Noo don't go now...

Come back and tell everyone how I changed my state of origin to claim SS angry

Jobless being! undecided
[/s]

Buhahahaha. Pained and jobless mofo claiming SS. Shameless thing ashamed of his ugly self and dungeon. Spits on your ugly face
Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by fanyogoforever(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:
It really sucks to be Ibo.
My name is FanYogo. I am sick, i am suffering from Igbo virus. Because of my hate for Igbos, i contracted this disease called igbo virus. One doctor suggested i take rat drug to ease my pain. He gave me examples of prominent people from my tribe that took the drug. I am confused. Please advise me on what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by fanyogoforever(f): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

Are you talking about the drug dealers who conceal their illegal activities under the guise of trading?

There are more Yoruba millionaires/billionaires than Ibos. Don't even argue this fact. Not everyone flash their lil money on Instagram.

Industrial centers in Iboland? Lmaoooooo Ibos can lie for Africa. grin grin grin

My name is FanYogo. I hate Igbos. They are more successful than me. They have taken over my father's land. The doctors told me that i am suffering from Igbo virus. They gave me a drug that is administered on rats. What do I do, do i take this drug.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by cheruv: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. Pained and jobless mofo claiming SS. Shameless thing ashamed of his ugly self and dungeon. Spits on your ugly face
What other good are you except for throwing insults and the likeundecided
If you're not pained nor jobless, you'd not be posting random photos and profiles claiming they're mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by fanyogoforever(f): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

I am sorry for insulting Igbos . Igbos are successful . I am also sorry for calling Igbos drug dealers, baby factory
Apology accepted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by fanyogoforever(f): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

Lordyugo forgive me for calling you dumb i am the dumb one.
Apology accepted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by ezeagu(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

There are more Nigerian billionaires than billionaires in Denmark.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Nawao' Yoruba people and their obssession with Igbos. This thread was created to spite the Igbos. Ok, we gree, South East is backward, underdeveloped, tiny in land mass, and uncivilized, if this will make you idiots happy. Ngwa make we hear word angry angry angry ndi ofe inshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You by Ojukwufrank: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
cheruv:

What other good are you except for throwing insults and the likeundecided
If you're not pained nor jobless, you'd not be posting random photos and profiles claiming they're mine cheesy

See this attachee dumbo. You started the insult just because I burst you wicked lies. We have seen you here many times and you are just like a dirty houseboy, but shame will always make you deny yourself. Never seen this before in my life, just cos of shame. Spits

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court / Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.