Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) (9605 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 20 Things Every Beardless Guy Can Relate To (pics) / Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Kanye want everyone to accompany him in his mental asylum
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by mattsvibes: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
is this creativity or madness ?
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Veektoria(f): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
sleamzy06:
grin
Lol... Yeezy things grin
And some people will spend much money on these wears. How much is polo grin How much is rat abi blade grin
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by fox26: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
illuminati skelem, dangerous! !
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by sleamzy06(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Veektoria:
Lol... Yeezy things grin
And some people will spend much money on these wears. How much is polo grin How much is rat abi blade grin
people like this guy.. grin

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Veektoria(f): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
sleamzy06:
people like this guy.. grin
Lol.. Haba! grin
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Holy shiitt... What is this? Civilized mad Men
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by DaveHert(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
One mad man designed these clothes em his name is Kanye
....e did it for the mad youths .,,.so we can turn this world into a mad world ..and some mad pple gonna rock em and call it crazy jeans and ripped shirt ..,imagine a mad man seeing u rock these ....that madman gon be furious cos u stole his swag ....,.and these clothes are sold for a fortune ..,what a mad world......buh the greatest gift of mankind comes in the way of madness ...is life not mad?

Very soon ripped pants and underwear go join!
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Gofwane(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
....e did it for the mad youths .,,.so we can turn this world into a mad world ..and some mad pple gonna rock em and call it crazy jeans and ripped shirt ..,imagine a mad man seeing u rock these ....that madman gon be furious cos u stole his swag ....,.and these clothes are sold for a fortune ..,what a mad world......buh the greatest gift of mankind comes in the way of madness ...is life not mad?
this your news looks fake to me. Although there's every possibility of it been true. Kanye west is quite a crazy guy....... Very soon, we'll begin to see our youths rocking this rat eaten, bathroom mop 'clothes'

Haha, i can't use this rags to clean my motorcycle sef.
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Sandydayz(f): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chisos!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MrWhaley: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Surfboard:
Op, where's your proof to show that Kanye designed these clothes? You just come on here to run your mouth/keyboard and you spend your time here calling someone who's contributing to humanity 'mad'.

Get productive op, maybe one day, you'll be as influential as Kanye West. Till then, just STFU before I embarrass you.

Nonsense.
My friend,shift! You are obviously one of these blind and staunch followers of the Western culture,no matter how irrational it may seem.

You will embarrass him? On top another person matter?? Person wey nor sabi you? Humans will see the truth and turn a blind eye to it. Those clothes are only for the mentally deranged. I don't care if Kanye West owns the patent right or not.

Nawa o! undecided
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2016
kratosonofzeus:

slavery has been the foundation of black culture in America,I think what he is trying to do is turning that negativity into something just like they did with chains and the word "nigga"
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2016
MrWhaley:

My friend,shift! You are obviously one of these blind and staunch followers of the Western culture,no matter how irrational it may seem.

You will embarrass him? On top another person matter?? Person wey nor sabi you? Humans will see the truth and turn a blind eye to it. Those clothes are only for the mentally deranged. I don't care if Kanye West owns the patent right or not.

Nawa o! undecided

Stop being ignorant
If someone dash you a pair of Yeezy season2 you go collect am and pray for that person lol
Btw the sneakers goes for 1200$ in store;do the math
Not the aba ones everybody is wearing here in naija
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by ebukaling1(m): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2016
i am madding
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by dilini(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Well, he believes he lives in a mad world so he decided to design "mad clothes" for the mad ones that will be madly in love with them and spend madly on those clothes believing it's a dope to the mad ones getting all ranchy and stuff due to their ..... (make I no just talk). This guy dey vex seriously...

is this the New World Order (NWO) created by the illuminati group? Na wa o!

My 2cents sha...
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MrCork: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2016
kratosonofzeus:

ITS CALLLED *FASHION* GADEEEMMMMIT!!!! (((((u homebase people mennnnnnnnn)))) ..no ofeinse!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by ayooladee(f): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2016
smithsydny:
e no go better for devil and him mother in law...
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by ayooladee(f): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2016
smithsydny:
e no go better for devil and him mother in law...
grin
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Mimisboygreat: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen! pls lemme use dis opportunity to ask u to vote for fynestboi and princeakins for mr nairaland. thank u grin
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2016
good morning Ceejay80s

please I want you to do a favour for me and please vote our Candidate for the Mr Nairaland competition...the voting thread is always on the Front page... all you have to do is type I vote IamKingzlee cc NlJega ...please show UA your support... I'm counting on you...Jahbless
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MrWhaley: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Stop being ignorant
If someone dash you a pair of Yeezy season2 you go collect am and pray for that person lol
Btw the sneakers goes for 1200$ in store;do the math
Not the aba ones everybody is wearing here in naija
Sneakers? What sneakers? Did you see a pair of sneakers in the Op's post? What I saw are pieces of materials only fit to be used as rags and nothing else. It is not even fit to be used as a Halloween costume. Tsk.

And if someone dashes me those things and I find out out it costs a fortune to some people,I will simply sell it back to those gullible people and use the money to purchase more reasonable clothes.

My 2pence,bruvsmiley
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by princeakins(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Hello ladies and gentlemen! pls lemme use dis opportunity to ask u to vote for fynestboi and princeakins for mr nairaland. thank u grin

grin Tanx o.... U don crown me na cheesy
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Mimisboygreat: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
princeakins:

grin Tanx o.... U don crown me na cheesy
Lol... i forgot u didn't make it bro
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by princeakins(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Lol... i forgot u didn't make it bro

I made it... we r winners grin
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Mimisboygreat: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
princeakins:

I made it... we r winners grin
Yeah bro! i like the spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.