Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala (17051 Views)

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AbroadBabe(f): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U'll understand when you've tried wink
you mean contesting? Sure I will tongue
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Engrobiorah(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E
2-0 is allowed

9 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by skywalker001(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

As I earlier stated, I'm not here to beat around the bush neither am I here to answer your questions. [s]When you re ready do upload what I asked for and I will do same, certificates of every stuffs listed on my profile.[/s]

Till then, kindly sheath your sword, if you came with any.
u shud b d 1 to upload 1st cuz u'r d accused and u shud do dat to prove ursef of nt guilty of d accusation and let him go nd die in shame

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Knightngale:
ban? Really, wow, I am so so scared cry

Mr Alternate, fucckk off to hell.

B¡¡¥ch dz z my 1 nd only acct i dnt liv a fake life....lyk u nd ur cohort grin

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
YO WHATS UP WITH THIS LIE?

I SCHOOLED AT BIU, I STUDIED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND OUR SCHOOL FEES WAS 600K PLUS

HOW IN GOD'S NAME WAS SOMEONE LIKE YOU ABLE TO AFFORD IT?

DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP OF I CANT KNOW EVERYONE, WE WERE 50 IN MY SET, THE DEPARTMENT IS ONE SMALL BUILDING

ITS OK TO LIE BUT DONT ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET CAUGHT
I honestly think you're an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
try again dear
gringrin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by chibwike(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2016
interesting....
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AbroadBabe(f): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
u that just posted a derogatory comment about my guy

How? dear embarassed
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That dude is so annoying

Am nt interferin wit him nd king bt am here 4 dy pain he caused mizzbouqui
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by falconey(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
u that just posted a derogatory comment about my guy
lwkm
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2016
AbroadBabe:
I'm laughing because of a comment I saw smiley
really

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2016
cool coolGud to hear ur voice...
PRESTIGERYHME:

gringrin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2016
AbroadBabe:
you mean contesting? Sure I will tongue

Den wil u knw how kinginvahala feels cry
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AbroadBabe(f): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
really
is that your pet? grin cheesy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Gbemiie: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
2:0
Op is losing sha...

5 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AbroadBabe(f): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Den wil u knw how kinginvahala feels cry
sorry smiley
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
baba hw many account do u ave in nairaland..
falconey:

lwkm
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Final boss and I'm endorsing vizkiz.
don't know man, thought i will see u in the final

but lets see how it goes
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

he wrongfully accused d innocent gal and got her banned

d guy ought to b castrated
lipsrsealed
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ipledge10(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin
na Wetin e don to be that oo...I know that you will vote for Iamkingzlee
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:
I honestly think you're an attention seeker

Do u need 2 be told the gay is fuckin retard grin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2016
AbroadBabe:
is that your pet? grin cheesy
yes grin & she's even mad @ u as well cheesy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

lol. Are you her BF or just a right activist? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, I'm here to watch grin grin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

he wrongfully accused d innocent gal and got her banned
d guy ought to b castrated lipsrsealed

I fuckin loath the gay angry
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
Bros make I hijack you from that girl Abroad cheesy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2016
AssaultRiffle:

I'm trying to cure you from your cataract and near-sightedness.

I bet you can't even take off your correctional glases for 5 minutes? Tell me , do you squint to read my lines?

Undernourished baboon! If you were given proper nutrition at infancy you won't be having virtual impairment so young.

You don't want an e-fighting, and you can't make a post without throwing shades.

Not only are you a cortical cataract sufferer, you are a spectacular coward... must be genealogically acquired too.

May life be kind to you for this monstrosity fate has handed you.

Near-blind pudden-head like you.

anoda epistle!!!! I refuse to give u d satisfaction of e-brawl

now crawl baq to where u came from tongue
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Engrobiorah(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2016
AssaultRiffle:

I bet you can't even take off your correctional glases for 5 minutes? Tell me , do you squint to read my lines?

Undernourished baboon! If you were given proper nutrition at infancy you won't be having virtual impairment so young.

You don't want an e-fighting, and you can't make a post without throwing shades.

Not only are you a cortical cataract sufferer, you are a spectacular coward... must be genealogically acquired too.

Near-blind, pudden-head like you.
Bro it haf do abeg

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2016
AssaultRiffle:

Near-blind pudden-head like you.
guy have mercy na are you a lady? You think you're speaking English

3 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AbroadBabe(f): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
she can't be cheesy I'm a lover not a hater smiley
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
guy have mercy na are you a lady? You think you're speaking English

lol I tire oo

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Are you her BF or just a right activist? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, I'm here to watch grin grin

Am neither both but i stand 4 justice cox it could've happen 2 any gal....even dz wailer called knight... Is inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.