Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) (1505 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
I was shocked when i saw mazi okafor 1 of mba forest from the tribe of aba with lolo amaka 1 of isi uzo doing their normal thing, which was their usual praise and worship in amaka room with the door locked, they were seriously praising the lord, with amaka singing the sweet songs, she has a good voice, then after the praise and worship and the prayers, they brought out their bible and started reading while the t.v was ON, then NTA decided to play a song, the song was shakiti bobo by olamide, the next thing i heard was '' its young john the wicked producer, oya shakiti bobo'' , see wey amaka throw bible one side come dey dance, even mazi okafor joined in the dance... See gbedu cheesy

Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
U ar indeed a fairly.used.pant!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Strangely enough, I find your threads delightful cheesy
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Negative-integer-IQ possessing dimwited goat.
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:
Negative-integer-IQ possessing dimwited goat.

Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=AyamConfidence post=48225370][/quote]
What's in OP's shitty post that will make me feel pained?

Dumbfücking silverback with a hollow skull deep enough to suck in the whole of river benue.

Fück off my mentions right now! Would be much appreciated.
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Akpa-amu gi ebea ENWE

1 Like

Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:

What's in OP's shitty post that will make me feel pained?

Dumbfücking silverback with a hollow skull deep enough to suck in the whole of river benue.

Fück off my mentions right now! Would be much appreciated.
bros no be by grammar... I hope you sha know say you be mumu...ode rada rada

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ignored. Hope you haven't stopped fücking away? By now you should have reached oblivion.
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
MAZI OKAFOR grin grin cheesy cheesy

Lordscent kan see Maxi112 oo grin
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Maxi112: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
EmperorLee:
MAZI OKAFOR grin grin cheesy cheesy

Lordsc.ent kan see Maxi.112 oo grin
i don't have your time now, I'm busy with someone

I will come for you in due time grin
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
i don't have your time now, I'm busy with someone

I will come for you in due time grin

You don dey follow woman talk abi. Make I go check your posts grin
Re: I Saw Mazi Okafor And Lolo Amaka In The Room Doing The Thing Alone (pics) by Maxi112: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
EmperorLee:

You don dey follow woman talk abi. Make I go check your posts grin
mad man grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Struggles Every Curvy Girl Can Relate To / What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking / Can You Sex Each Other A Day To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.