Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta (3235 Views)

2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

81% of every almajiri have killed someone before they turn 30, how can they be better than anyone at all? grin

Don't be ignorant. Do the maths yourself. If everyone from the North is an Almajiri and 81% of almajiris have killed at least 1 infidel then would we have had up to 3 million christians in Nigeria? Ask yourself.

I also want you to choose your base year and consider the probability of some of us killing more than 1 infidel.

Do it and tell me how silly you realized you were. I believe you don't feel insulted

1 Like

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by JimiOgunlola: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Don't be ignorant. Do the maths yourself. If everyone from the North is an Almajiri and 81% of almajiris have killed at least 1 infidel then would we have had up to 3 million christians in Nigeria? Ask yourself.

I also want you to choose your base year and consider the probability of some of us killing more than 1 infidel.

Do it and tell me how silly you realized you were. I believe you don't feel insulted

We still have many christians because are now defending themselves. When you killed because of Danish cartoon in 2005, Onitsha and Aba roasted many of you. Before the 2015 many of your likes ran from Aba,Onitsha, Bayelsa, Warri. You knew there was no way Southern Christians won't pay you back if you killed their people in the north.
A balance of terror ensures respect. Nigeria is a case study.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

We still have many christians because are now defending themselves. When you killed because of Danish cartoon in 2005, Onitsha and Aba roasted many of you. Before the 2015 many of your likes ran from Aba,Onitsha, Bayelsa, Warri. You knew there was no way Southern Christians won't pay you back if you killed their people in the north.
A balance of terror ensures respect. Nigeria is a case study.

Lol. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by madenigga(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

81% of every almajiri have killed someone before they turn 30, how can they be better than anyone at all? grin
LoL... i had its 80percent especially d ones at kano, bauchi, maiduguri nd sokoto.
If u want to know d true meaning of fear tell any corper dat he or she has been posted to any of these states.
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by madenigga(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
LoL... what anybody benefit from anybody or d fact dat anybody is useless or not shudnt be d basis of our unity doh.
Both the northerners u guys love to antagonize re still humans doh grin nobody is perfect.
Democracy is a process.
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by mightyhaze: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
madenigga:

LoL... i had its 80percent especially d ones at kano, bauchi, maiduguri nd sokoto.
If u want to know d true meaning of fear tell any corper dat he or she has been posted to any of these states.
I had a nephew who arranged wit the farm supervisor where he was posted somwher in garun mallam kano state 2 be collecting all his allawee,do signing for him,because he didt want 2 risk. his precious life in kano. Meanwhile in his hometown in imo state,d whole downstairs of his father's house was donated to corpers(mostly northerners) as lodge with access to all d facilities in the house,including assorted fruits orchard. Y can't northerners pamper our corpers like wepamper diers down south here?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Samtob90(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
badnature:
if you are not educated to know that I will excuse ur ignorance,because in the Zoo,the pick and choose which history to teach.having said that,we are not here to validate the ignorance of black monkey from Africa

You you have decided not to learn, let me help you. The zoo is kuje and kirikiri, the fool after feeding on ur ignorance started the trash above, he is in the zoo now, just continue, it will definitely land you there
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Ademat7(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
this is getting interesting..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Catholic Reverend Sisters(about 10 Of Them) Sing And Dance For Biafra / Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... / Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.