Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I’m Bored In This Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Bored In This Relationship. (919 Views)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Bored In This Relationship. by esutconnect: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
http://www.esutconnect.com/im-bored-relationship/

Recently, I have noticed a lot of disinterests in the relationship of most young people around. With comments like “I don tire, she think say I be mumu? That was a guy telling a friend in one of the buses I boarded from ESBS to Holy Ghost here in Enugu metropolis.

As the bus stopped around the stadium traffic light. I decided to pay little attention to the discussion as I couldn’t close my ears because he was lamenting on the way she (supposed girlfriend) kept requesting for airtime on two days bases and that the most annoying parts of the whole airtime thing is that after she has exhausted the airtime without using a minute from it to know my welfare, she would will flash for me to call and when I calls back, she would request another airtime.

He went to the extent of telling tell the friend that whenever he visits her hoping that the girl would at least Cook something, he ends up being lured to a nearby restaurant for a eating out which he would pay not minding they are both students.

I don’t know what am even enjoying in this relationship he said angrily. With her, is always money and it was not like she dey give me the other side. Na so so shakara and always telling me I’m not in mood biko next time but there has never been a next time.

Immediately he said that, the friend turned with an angry face. “Don’t tell me you’ve never visited her Jerusalem?” He sighed and said NO in a very low tone and I could see from the corner of my eye that the guy is in regrets.

I quietly removed my earpiece which I initially wasn’t listening to songs with but this time I remove it when the friend started advancing him.

O boy wake up o!. For this Buhari era na him you dey sleep like that?

My baby they buy me airtime, she dey always come wash my cloth, after she go cook and she go still give me access kwa. Na him you dey do love. O boy you dey mess up real time o. Who does that rubbish these days where girls full everywhere?

At this point I told the conductor that am alighting at subway bus stop. As I walked to my destination, I kept wondering and pondering on their discussion.

After a day I felt I should share my encounter with you guys.

My questions are, can people still be in a loving relationship these days? Can we still love selflessly? Is it love if we suffer and exploit our partners? Are you in that story? What is even your motive for going into a relationship? The answers are left for you to answer on your own.

For me, everyone deserves better. Do unto other as you want them to do to you. (Golden Rule). It’s only in the lyrics of Yemi ALade (Ferrari) that people expect salary and Ferrari in a relationship. That’s just a song not an obtainable feature in real life.

Why not value this guy that cares by contributing in a relationship in your own little way instead of seeing him as an ATM.

In fact, when a women contributes in a relationship, she can not be violated and she can also have a say in that relationship.

Guys should not manipulate girl who loves them and thinks that you are the alpha boyfriend. A beg babes, if he refuses to change, call it quit and believe me. You can have another and better person by tomorrow.

For me, love should be enjoy not to be endured. Our relationship can get better if we can see each other as a partner.

Don’t forget to leave a comment, share and click the like button if this really inspired you.

-ADMIN JUDE.

http://www.esutconnect.com/im-bored-relationship/

1 Share

Re: I’m Bored In This Relationship. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well , as FTC, I would love to contribute.
First impression they say lasts, if you present yourself as an ATM machine to her at first, she'll never see you as anything else unless of course God himself intervenes on your course.
Re: I’m Bored In This Relationship. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: I’m Bored In This Relationship. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sorry

1 Like

Re: I’m Bored In This Relationship. by omonighoblessing(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Sorry
why

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Brother Needs Help!!!! / Why Can't I Be Loved / I Need A Woman From The Age Of 26 To 35 For a serious Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.