Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8272 Views)

Should A 30 Year Old Lady Be Worried If She Is Not Married? / Should I Be Worried If My Girlfriend Sex Chats With Guys? / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2016

8 Likes

Re: . by HoneyB10(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: . by DeLioncourt: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Dont let desperation carry you into the hands of karashika ooo.
Everything has its time and not every rule applies to every person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by skalett(f): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Desperation is the mother of disaster sad

8 Likes

Re: . by eph12(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Wait!
You can't ask a girl out or you can't keep a girl which one?
How comfortable are you? You making enough money?
Re: . by SweetieConstie(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
OP, go on your knees and pray to God! undecided

It's that simple!

6 Likes

Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
So marry me. Wy r u giving yoself so much headache. How much r u willing to spend on bride price, rings, white dress, african wedding, western wedding, my shopping every month, de kids schools, nanny etc., and de international private clinic which i wil be giving birth at? Coz i want privacy and water birth? M waiting for an answer ASAP, if u cant answer all these, den stay a spinster oooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Destined2win: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Calm down and think. Hot heads don't produce cool thoughts
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Nna na wa ooo.....

U better pass some ppl oo eg Im 31 n its jus career n investment on my mind...no be sand I go give family chop naa...

wetin u wan mk me talk

No worries

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Destined2win: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
So marry me. Wy r u giving yoself so much headache. How much r u willing to spend on bride price, rings, white dress, african wedding, western wedding, my shopping every month, de kids schools, nanny etc., and de international private clinic which i wil be giving birth at? Coz i want privacy and water birth? M waiting for an answer ASAP, if u cant answer all these, den stay a spinster oooooo

I know you are joking, so continue
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Destined2win:

I know you are joking, so continue

m not jokking. I realy wana be the op's wife. See, i have even started to show, coz nw i will be calling him '' papa onyeka'', bcoz our first born will be onyeka

5 Likes

Re: . by phr33man(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:

These are the last days of my 28th birthday and I can't help but reminisce on my life.All of my life is flashing in front of me.It;'s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday when we were young and carefree.Where have all the time gone? . Now I know that childhood and adolescence are gone forever .I always wanted to get married by 25 . I'm still 28 and will be turning 29 in 4 months . My biggest goal at the moment is to get married and have kids . But its so hard to find a good girl .being and introvert doesn't help matters because I rarely go out to clubs and parties. I had a long term girlfriend ,then we broke up. Its so hard to find a new girl to fall in love,but I desperately want to have kids by 30 . Why is life so unfair? Why is it so hard to find love? Is there a place i can buy love ? Why do some girls play so hard to get ,but deep down inside ,everyone wants to be loved .
I can't bear to live in this empty house alone . I can't sleep or eat.I just want to get married and have kids.I have already furnished the kids rooms and bought the toys . I suddenly feel a sense of maturity and so desperate to start a family.

The reason why you are still single is because " WHEN YOU HAVE A LADY DYING TO HAVE YOU BY HER SIDE,YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR LOVE ELSEWHERE WHO IS ALSO DYING FOR ANOTHER GUY WHO'S ALSO IN YOUR SHOE"(IRONY OF LIFE). Guy,it's simple look around you and pick whoever you think is ready to move on with you. I am sure you have at least one that you have noticed around you.

10 Likes

Re: . by STARGREEN(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Op relax. Most times its not how soon but rather how well. Sure when ur plans isn't working naturally u get to feel bad. But be calm and give God free hand to do his part. He knows what he wants from u and never fail to seek God's direction. But sooner u shall find yours by the grace of God. Remember all is well if u believe!.

1 Like

Re: . by Destined2win: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

m not jokking. I realy wana be the op's wife. See, i have even started to show, coz nw i will be calling him '' papa onyeka'', bcoz our first born will be onyeka

If you are really serious, send him a pm and see if you guys can work something out. Who knows, he might be your real man
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Destined2win:

If you are really serious, send him a pm and see if you guys can work something out. Who knows, he might be your real man

nope, he posted here, n i wil post here. He ddnt do anything private, so i will also sort something out wit him right here in public. Oyaaa op, so lets sort something out. How much cash u got?
Re: . by cutechi(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Hold on, it's never too late! God time is d best, He hears ur wishes, ur prayers....

2 Likes

Re: . by Destined2win: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

nope, he posted here, n i wil post here. He ddnt do anything private, so i will also sort something out wit him right here in public. Oyaaa op, so lets sort something out. How much cash u got?

just enough to take care of himself and his family, and nothing to be spent on frivolities

2 Likes

Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Destined2win:

just enough to take care of himself and his family, and nothing to be spent on frivolities

i hope dat enough of his, also has atleast 2000 dollars for my shopping every month. N he wud have to also relocate to Santa Monica. So he must be sure dat he is good financially, m nt talking small money here
Re: . by LEAFLET(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Guy I wish there is much I could say to you.. When I started reading your post, I felt like this is the story of my life in 3d. I will turn 29 next month have a car, Landed properties but still no girl that I'm in a serious relationship whatsoever... Sometimes I wonder if man is gay or something like that.. I will say that you invest more in social media and also when you go to your hometown, Try and meet someone from your village, Who knows.. Constant communication might be the key and last of all surround yourself with good friends and be more friendly.. Wish you the very best and also a bit glad to know that I'm not alone in this.. Sorry if I derailed your thread! smiley

9 Likes

Re: . by LEAFLET(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i hope dat enough of his, also has atleast 2000 dollars for my shopping every month. N he wud have to also relocate to Santa Monica. So he must be sure dat he is good financially, m nt talking small money here

Stop already.. This is not a joking stuff!

2 Likes

Re: . by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Sometimes in life,things don't workout as planned...

Sometimes in life,when you're too forward,you'll regret it at last!

All u need is PATIENCE dear op!

Cc sweetieconstie could u pls resend the email,I didn't get the last one smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Desperation breeds disaster!

Calm down and stop looking frantically.

The best things that have happened to me has being when i was completely "free minded" about the thing. Men in general, they tend to come when i am care free and not looking. Lol. Go figure.

They say, it comes when you stop "searching"

The universe will pick up on your energy- good or bad and then respond to you accordingly.

I understand tho, i wish you well.
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2016
LEAFLET:

Stop already.. This is not a joking stuff!
n who said m joking?
Re: . by dapsonlou(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Start going to Church and single meeting at the church. If you have a good Job, girls will start toasting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by SweetieConstie(f): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Sometimes in life,things don't workout as planned...

Sometimes in life,when you're too forward,you'll regret it at last!

All u need is PATIENCE dear op!

Cc sweetieconstie could u pls resend the email,I didn't get the last one smiley

Okay dear wink
Re: . by queencalipso(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Op come and marry me undecided angry
Re: . by ehix89(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:

These are the last days of my 28th birthday and I can't help but reminisce on my life.All of my life is flashing in front of me.It;'s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday when we were young and carefree.Where have all the time gone? . Now I know that childhood and adolescence are gone forever .I always wanted to get married by 25 . I'm still 28 and will be turning 29 in 4 months . My biggest goal at the moment is to get married and have kids . But its so hard to find a good girl .being and introvert doesn't help matters because I rarely go out to clubs and parties. I had a long term girlfriend ,then we broke up. Its so hard to find a new girl to fall in love,but I desperately want to have kids by 30 . Why is life so unfair? Why is it so hard to find love? Is there a place i can buy love ? Why do some girls play so hard to get ,but deep down inside ,everyone wants to be loved .
I can't bear to live in this empty house alone . I can't sleep or eat.I just want to get married and have kids.I have already furnished the kids rooms and bought the toys . I suddenly feel a sense of maturity and so desperate to start a family.
If this is all about it then you've got no worries brov. . .Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by sheddy03: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

I like the way its going with op and zeeafrica, but I wish money should not be part of the toasting at this early stage.
goodluck to you two.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:
Wait!
You can't ask a girl out or you can't keep a girl which one?
How comfortable are you? You making enough money?
Enough money? Not everything concerns money
Re: . by eph12(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
DiMateo:
Enough money? Not everything concerns money
Sure at the beginning. Then later you begin to realize you can't afford some things that will make your kids or wife happy. Though there are no complaints but you just know and wish you could do better.
That said what girls need most is your time. Give a girl your time she will love you.

1 Like

Re: . by Destined2win: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Mtchew..dreamer

1 Like

Re: . by ladygudhead(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
phr33man:

The reason why you are still single is because " WHEN YOU HAVE A LADY DYING TO HAVE YOU BY HER SIDE,YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR LOVE ELSEWHERE WHO IS ALSO DYING FOR ANOTHER GUY WHO'S ALSO IN YOUR SHOE"(IRONY OF LIFE). Guy,it's simple look around you and pick whoever you think is ready to move on with you. I am sure you have at least one that you have noticed around you.

Best response!

a bottle of...wat do u drink?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.