Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8325 Views)

Should A 30 Year Old Lady Be Worried If She Is Not Married? / Should I Be Worried If My Girlfriend Sex Chats With Guys? / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i hope dat enough of his, also has atleast 2000 dollars for my shopping every month. N he wud have to also relocate to Santa Monica. So he must be sure dat he is good financially, m nt talking small money here
so what are you bringing to the table, A tiny hairy pu****sy? hahaha.

4 Likes

Re: . by teekay213(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
stay in school environs i.e campus. u will see the girl u like.
Re: . by Countrygirl(f): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where is the OP? He opened a thread and just disappeared.
Re: . by dhardline(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
phr33man:

The reason why you are still single is because " WHEN YOU HAVE A LADY DYING TO HAVE YOU BY HER SIDE,YOU ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR LOVE ELSEWHERE WHO IS ALSO DYING FOR ANOTHER GUY WHO'S ALSO IN YOUR SHOE"(IRONY OF LIFE). Guy,it's simple look around you and pick whoever you think is ready to move on with you. I am sure you have at least one that you have noticed around you.

Alot of truth in your words bro.
Re: . by cozyfaithex(f): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
I never knew guz also experience this,or is the poster joking?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: . by abimbawealth(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
LEAFLET:
Guy I wish there is much I could say to you.. When I started reading your post, I felt like this is the story of my life in 3d. I will turn 29 next month have a car, Landed properties but still no girl that I'm in a serious relationship whatsoever... Sometimes I wonder if man is gay or something like that.. I will say that you invest more in social media and also when you go to your hometown, Try and meet someone from your village, Who knows.. Constant communication might be the key and last of all surround yourself with good friends and be more friendly.. Wish you the very best and also a bit glad to know that I'm not alone in this.. Sorry if I derailed your thread! smiley
cheesy
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tosinex:
so what are you bringing to the table, A tiny hairy pu****sy? hahaha.

m bringing my shi.t honey
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
pussyAvenger:
so dis werey can write legibly......thought u hav a man already

u do know dat polyandry is allowed right?
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i wanted to insult u but let me keep my cool because am not the op nd am thinking....maybe u re joking

n how wil yo insult change de price of bread?
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Naughtysite:
n wats so silly abt my question? Have u never heard anyone ask dat question?
Re: . by jashar(f): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP, take ya pick. You have options here already.

Do the needful. grin grin grin (the needful being start a conversation with some interested ladies here).

But seriously guy, take life in strides, and one day at a time. Just be friendly and open without ulterior motives. smiley

Re: . by pedrilo: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
olive282:
Never knew getting a gal was hardwork....wah happned to.."der are many fishes in d sea"
my dear nor be all fish be beta fish oh, some na bonga fish wey dey hook personn for throat. Lolz

1 Like

Re: . by Countrygirl(f): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:
What do you want me to say?
Acknowledge the sensible advice
Re: . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

nope, he posted here, n i wil post here. He ddnt do anything private, so i will also sort something out wit him right here in public. Oyaaa op, so lets sort something out. How much cash u got?

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: . by pedrilo: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
cozyfaithex:
I never knew guz also experience this,or is the poster joking?
joking ke? I am also in the same boat as the OP, i'll be 29 by Sept dis year, wit a masters degree and a good job that pays a little above 200k monthly, currently building my house in abj where I work n reside, my daily routine is basically from 8am to 5pm weekdays for work plus indoor weekends cos dats my kind of personality n lifestyle. Sometimes I just console myself by playing "Good Girls" by Joe.
#Why are all the good girls, taken everytime
And why do I keep falling for
Someone else's dime
Everytime I says Hello
Then they say Goodbye
So why are all you good girls
Taken everytime....

1 Like

Re: . by 735i(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP... Calm down oh...
I'm in my early thirties & still unmarried.
I once felt the same way you feel right now... After a horrible experience, I've learned that some things shouldn't be rushed...
With all the comfort and security I offered... I was still cheated on.... Don't pressure yourself into a relationship...love yourself first....then love will find you.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: . by An0nimus: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Observing thread...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:
I don't live in Nigeria.I may not relate with some of your advice,but thanks anyway.I posted the same thing on different forums . my parents are Nigerians. I'm and born and raised in Seattle and visited Nigeria twice . below is a selfie of me ,i'll take it down soon. my height is 5'11.
Sometimes you just want to be heard . I'm not too proud to post express my feelings here.
you are as handsome as this and you can't find a wife shocked when ugly short guys are getting married every Saturday to beautiful girls because of lack of husband. Pls if this story is true and that is really you go for deliverance because it's spiritual.
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Okikiki:

Orisirisi
isirisiro
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

n how wil yo insult change de price of bread?
wen the bread industry hear the insult dem go dey pity u sef dey give u d bread for free cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

isirisiro

SMH
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ebuka2016:

wen the bread industry hear the insult dem go dey pity u sef dey give u d bread for free cheesy

i wudnt mind getting free bread, imagine de profit i wud make if i sold it? I wud be rich ooo
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
yomi007k:
Nna na wa ooo.....

U better pass some ppl oo eg Im 31 n its jus career n investment on my mind...no be sand I go give family chop naa...

wetin u wan mk me talk

No worries
no mind the op,small boy thinking about marriage,he don get job o,e no thank God for that na marriage e dey complain of again,op thank God for what u have,am 31.se make i kill myself no stable income to start a family.
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
dancok:
no mind the op,small boy thinking about marriage,he don get job o,e no thank God for that na marriage e dey complain of again,op thank God for what u have,am 31.se make i kill myself no stable income to start a family.

I taya oo... 4 ds harsh economy. hian
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Too many whack advice....Ladies advice are the worst...some are even saying he's been desperate and be patient at 29 when in developed countries a 21 22 23 24 years old guy already has a family

As once said by a moniker, look inward, identify some area where you are getting it wrong. work on yourself and on your social skill. Develop an interesting personality, be free and work on your confidence. Take pride in your achievement. Learning to create conversation with strangers and building rapport and friendship is key. Meet random people for the fun of it...it helps in developing social skill.

As an introvert it might be difficult to come out of your shell..but then, you have to. You have to go out ,meet people and mingle cos ladies will never walk up to you when you are stuck in your room and solitude.
Re: . by Zaronxpanol(f): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:
Dont let desperation carry you into the hands of karashika ooo.
Everything has its time and not every rule applies to every person.
Exactly my thought, pls take ur time, people like us who rushed into marriage due 2 society pressure regreted we married d wrong partner. Pls take ur time , shine ur eye and be convince dat dis lady or guy is who u are prepared 2 spend d rest of ur life with and u will be able 2 cope with their attitudinal changes #Proud 2 be an ex-wife, i can't stand physical, emotional and mental abuse.
Re: . by GodblessNig247(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Sometimes in life,things don't workout as planned...

Sometimes in life,when you're too forward,you'll regret it at last!

All u need is PATIENCE dear op!

Cc sweetieconstie could u pls resend the email,I didn't get the last one smiley

Great talk. Can we get talking. Got same p with op. Would be glad if we get talking. Who knows. Thanks Ada
Re: . by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2016
jackpiperr:
Thanks for the compliment. There's a difference between sex and love. sex is easy,love is hard. You can be in a crowd and still feel lonely, that's just the way life goes .
ok I get your point, your still young so just be patient and if you have friends and sisters you can ask them to introduce you to someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture / I Will Never Do Doggy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.