Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8326 Views)

Should A 30 Year Old Lady Be Worried If She Is Not Married? / Should I Be Worried If My Girlfriend Sex Chats With Guys? / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:

Sure at the beginning. Then later you begin to realize you can't afford some things that will make your kids or wife happy. Though there are no complaints but you just know and wish you could do better.
That said what girls need most is your time. Give a girl your time she will love you.
Thats right sometimes money does come into play but in the long run its not all that matters. Giving d person u love ur time means alot too
Re: . by Roselilly(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Hey! U sound and appear as a nice guy which is good. Am proud of u dat u even already furnished ur children's room even before marrying sef. Which is really good. Bt don't be desperate, u are still young. Do somethings dat can ocuppy ur mind n nt feel lonely. Don't jump into any kind of r/ship or marriage simply becos u are desperate. Many are wolves in sheep's clothing. Seeking to exploit u. If u can even find a trick or anything dat can help u find d right one, go ahead. Or if d problem is u, work on it. Seek God's face too n am sure, u'll b fine.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
LEAFLET:
Guy I wish there is much I could say to you.. When I started reading your post, I felt like this is the story of my life in 3d. I will turn 29 next month have a car, Landed properties but still no girl that I'm in a serious relationship whatsoever... Sometimes I wonder if man is gay or something like that.. I will say that you invest more in social media and also when you go to your hometown, Try and meet someone from your village, Who knows.. Constant communication might be the key and last of all surround yourself with good friends and be more friendly.. Wish you the very best and also a bit glad to know that I'm not alone in this.. Sorry if I derailed your thread! smiley

soorry i went into ur privacy ...but u typed dis right??
"My opinion is that religion and bible as a whole might be fictional after all and there is no way a white woman and a white man gave birth to me!!!"

one quick question....where did u put GOD in ur life??....u are single u are well to do, u want to get married?? but no lady. wat plans do u have for ur future without GOD. whether christian or muslim u should believe in God. but believing BIBLE is fictional??...mehn dude u are in for a doom, and until u get acquianted with GOD, u might never find the right partner. so sooorry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Op am surprised at you

With all this kind fine girls on NL. I have concluded that there are no ugly girls on here after opening over 500 profile pix since I joined .... grin

There are a lot of good girls out there but meeting them is difficult because they are simply locked up . Their life is tied around a 9 to 5 job and church with a lot valuable time stuck in Lagos traffic in between. Any other time is for their hair and telemundo. They hardly club, they don't do online dates and they are stuck in with one useless player bf who is either in the UK or catching fun with the oloso babes you see everywhere eyeing you upandan

The only way out is for referrals. First pray to God to direct your eyes and heart. Then let your married friends know you are in the market. Chances are that their wives have good friends stuck in traffic somewhere.. Have like 3 to 4 to choose from because immediately you put word out that you are in the market, you will see them rushing like soldier ant to sugar. Also try to gather more swag. By the time you choose the most compatible of them, and she realises that you are as dry as bonga fish, you have already collected list and brother she ain't going nowhere if you have money

It works like a charm

1.Dont answer people that are telling you to wait! You will hit 33 before you realise that was bad advice.
2. Don't go all spiritual about it. Even Isaac in the bible had to send someone out to search for wife for him.
3. Don't go to church with the idea of looking for gf. Everyone is a saint in church.
4.Dont go to facebook, na runsgirls go answer you for there.
5. Don't date at work. Except the girl is a corper or she owns the business
6. Don't date aomeone from your street, except you are not a jealous type. Very unlikely in your case
7. Don't follow advice from any guy on Nairaland who frequent s romance section than politics section, they are as clueless as you

And finally if my advice works let me know so I can try it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2016
@ OP calm down...it is better to be single and be praying to be married, than to be married and be praying to be single, because that kind of prayer are rarely answered. marriage is a life time contract. i think u are still young, just give urself some more time, i know its not easy but u are 28/29...there are single guys of 35 who are not even bothered. don't rush into anything abeg. there is always the right time and the right person. dis is wat u should do

hang out more with some couple of friends, go to see a movie, just have fun...do anything that makes u happy and take ur mind off marriage for now, when the right lady comes, u will get married. i also advice u get acquianted to GOD, HAPPY MARRIAGE can only come from GOD. Being an introvert doesnt mean u shouldnt go out once a while trust me am a die hard extreme introvert. i dont even stand crown @ all.... but am trying to come out of my shell and it helping. so go out and have fun be happy!!....guys u know how u do ur tin

am not asking u to club or drink ooo....decent men attract decnt ladies...if u want to marry a club wife, go to the club and get a club gal. if u want a happy home, build ur relatnship with GOD and he will direct u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by akaahs(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Life eeeh, me dey cry where i go see money to marry before age 30 and sum1 is crying for wife.
Re: . by slevin1(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2016
For this Buhari administration? Look at this guy o. People get better things to worry about like staying alive, surviving this looming depression, providing two square meal for their families (one in some cases).
You're desperate at 29. Let's see what happens when u clock 31.
Meanwhile you are not searching for love. You're searching for a wife, any wife. You're a perfect mugu candidate waiting to happen. Date a gal without the objective of marriage as an immediate priority and u may find what u seek with whom u seek for. Else u may end up coming back here to share with us a boring heartbreaking relationship/marriage story.

Cheers.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
U definitely will "kip calm"...patience is a virtue!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i hope dat enough of his, also has atleast 2000 dollars for my shopping every month. N he wud have to also relocate to Santa Monica. So he must be sure dat he is good financially, m nt talking small money here
The Op is looking for a wife, an helper, a partner, not an expenditure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i hope dat enough of his, also has atleast 2000 dollars for my shopping every month. N he wud have to also relocate to Santa Monica. So he must be sure dat he is good financially, m nt talking small money here
The Op is looking for a wife, an helper, a partner, not an expenditure or a Gold digger

4 Likes

Re: . by newsphase(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:

These are the last days of my 28th birthday and I can't help but reminisce on my life.All of my life is flashing in front of me.It;'s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday when we were young and carefree.Where have all the time gone? . Now I know that childhood and adolescence are gone forever .I always wanted to get married by 25 . I'm still 28 and will be turning 29 in 4 months . My biggest goal at the moment is to get married and have kids . But its so hard to find a good girl .being and introvert doesn't help matters because I rarely go out to clubs and parties. I had a long term girlfriend ,then we broke up. Its so hard to find a new girl to fall in love,but I desperately want to have kids by 30 . Why is life so unfair? Why is it so hard to find love? Is there a place i can buy love ? Why do some girls play so hard to get ,but deep down inside ,everyone wants to be loved .
I can't bear to live in this empty house alone . I can't sleep or eat.I just want to get married and have kids.I have already furnished the kids rooms and bought the toys . I suddenly feel a sense of maturity and so desperate to start a family.

Life is not unfair ... but you are being unfair to yourself... there are millions of beautiful girls around and any established and self confident man wouldn't have to worry about marriage because women will be dying for him to impregnate them...

So look at yourself and ask yourself what puts off you from women and women from you... One thing you should know is that there are many girls searching for boyfriends and husbands..

I have seen a girl who wore bon shoots (likely underwear) and went for a stroll... What do you think that girl is looking for.. So women are all over... you just have to work on yourself
Re: . by olive282(f): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Never knew getting a gal was hardwork....wah happned to.."der are many fishes in d sea"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LEAFLET(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

soorry i went into ur privacy ...but u typed dis right??
"My opinion is that religion and bible as a whole might be fictional after all and there is no way a white woman and a white man gave birth to me!!!"

one quick question....where did u put GOD in ur life??....u are single u are well to do, u want to get married?? but no lady. wat plans do u have for ur future without GOD. whether christian or muslim u should believe in God. but believing BIBLE is fictional??...mehn dude u are in for a doom, and until u get acquianted with GOD, u might never find the right partner. so sooorry

Well I will say that this is a topic for another day.. Life is a mystery and no one will ever be able to walk in another man's shoe or be another person.. Calm down let's solve this young man's problem first
Re: . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
LEAFLET:

Well I will say that this is a topic for another day.. Life is a mystery and no one will ever be able to walk in another man's shoe or be another person.. Calm down let's solve this young man's problem first

ohk....i wish u all the best....but do u mind going to church for one day??...if u can come to mine he go good cool cool cool. or i can recommend a church for u cool cool cool....to the guys problem no one can solve his problem except GOD tongue

1 Like

Re: . by fabianiweka: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
So marry me. Wy r u giving yoself so much headache. How much r u willing to spend on bride price, rings, white dress, african wedding, western wedding, my shopping every month, de kids schools, nanny etc., and de international private clinic which i wil be giving birth at? Coz i want privacy and water birth? M waiting for an answer ASAP, if u cant answer all these, den stay a spinster oooooo
is that what marage is to you.

2 Likes

Re: . by fabianiweka: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
if you want to get marry then marry what people don't get about marrage is don't plan it. and don't expect good from your woman marrage is live not manage.
Re: . by LEAFLET(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

ohk....i wish u all the best....but do u mind going to church for one day??...if u can come to mine he go good cool cool cool. or i can recommend a church for u cool cool cool....to the guys problem no one can solve his problem except GOD tongue
Ok no problem...
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
You don't have to be desperate. Commit all your heart desires to God. He is able to do it for you.

Remain blessed
Re: . by Icecream4U(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
@op

Any girl that comment here and has picture on her profile, is obviously interested in you. Be wise and pm them.

3 Likes

Re: . by abeyaktech: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Patience is a virtue
Re: . by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:

These are the last days of my 28th birthday and I can't help but reminisce on my life.All of my life is flashing in front of me.It;'s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday when we were young and carefree.Where have all the time gone? . Now I know that childhood and adolescence are gone forever .I always wanted to get married by 25 . I'm still 28 and will be turning 29 in 4 months . My biggest goal at the moment is to get married and have kids . But its so hard to find a good girl .being and introvert doesn't help matters because I rarely go out to clubs and parties. I had a long term girlfriend ,then we broke up. Its so hard to find a new girl to fall in love,but I desperately want to have kids by 30 . Why is life so unfair? Why is it so hard to find love? Is there a place i can buy love ? Why do some girls play so hard to get ,but deep down inside ,everyone wants to be loved .
I can't bear to live in this empty house alone . I can't sleep or eat.I just want to get married and have kids.I have already furnished the kids rooms and bought the toys . I suddenly feel a sense of maturity and so desperate to start a family.

Op, can i connect u to my cousin..she is educated, Christian, workin class lady nd stays in lag...she is a gud woman, not exageratin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
jackpiperr:

Stay calm, later girls of 22 and 23 will start running after you for marriage..
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

nope, he posted here, n i wil post here. He ddnt do anything private, so i will also sort something out wit him right here in public. Oyaaa op, so lets sort something out. How much cash u got?

1 Like

Re: . by sashishalom(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Icecream4U:
@op

Any girl that comment here and has picture on her profile, is obviously interested in you. Be wise and pm them.

Very funny ice...very funny...

oya op come and marry me grin
Re: . by Phonefanatic: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
I think say na only me cheesy cheesy bro we are on the same boat
Re: . by ros5: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Don't b a desperado. U are not even old at all. Just chill and pray to God. Urs will come
Moreover am here for u cheesy.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
So marry me. Wy r u giving yoself so much headache. How much r u willing to spend on bride price, rings, white dress, african wedding, western wedding, my shopping every month, de kids schools, nanny etc., and de international private clinic which i wil be giving birth at? Coz i want privacy and water birth? M waiting for an answer ASAP, if u cant answer all these, den stay a spinster oooooo
i wanted to insult u but let me keep my cool because am not the op nd am thinking....maybe u re joking
Re: . by dayoungmoney1: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oga desperado I hail O. Who desperate don epp? Take am easy fa.
Re: . by pussyAvenger: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
so dis werey can write legibly......thought u had a man already
Re: . by pussyAvenger: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
so dis werey can write legibly......thought u hav a man already
Re: . by pussyAvenger: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
sashishalom:

Very funny ice...very funny...
oya op come and marry me grin
u love bananas.....e good
Re: . by Renz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ladies be forming Jackie Chan on NL... See a guy here is ready to get married ooh... him dey search. . Even kids room well decorated... very easy.. interested ladies should contact the guy... God works in mysterious ways. If u Don dey pray and fast .. here is d answer ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Tattooed Igbo Slay Queen Captured Pilling Yam In The Kitchen (photos) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (photos) / I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.