Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8319 Views)

Should A 30 Year Old Lady Be Worried If She Is Not Married? / Should I Be Worried If My Girlfriend Sex Chats With Guys? / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i hope dat enough of his, also has atleast 2000 dollars for my shopping every month. N he wud have to also relocate to Santa Monica. So he must be sure dat he is good financially, m nt talking small money here
what a leech and parasite....go make ur own moni too
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i wudnt mind getting free bread, imagine de profit i wud make if i sold it? I wud be rich ooo
assuming u eat a loaf of bread everyday, do u think selling a loaf of agege bread everyday will make u rich?? Think again!
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Ebuka2016:

assuming u eat a loaf of bread everyday, do u think selling a loaf of agege bread everyday will make u rich?? Think again!

if u r truely intelligent, u wud know dat from de small change i wil b making, if i save it well, it can be enough to buy 2 breads, at some stage 3, at some 4 etc., before u know it, i wil be having a super market or a chain of stores. Be wise brother, de nothing u have today, can be a big something tomorow. De man who ever got rich in dis world, is a man who sold something
Re: . by Florblu(f): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Some people preaching what they can't practice here.
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2016
murphyibiam15:

what a leech and parasite....go make ur own moni too

nope, i lesuse. Eating someone elses money is way nicer. I loveeee being a leech. U shud try it sometimes, u will see how nice it is. Hahahah u just jelas coz u dnt have de opportunity ohhh
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Okikiki:

SMH
hms
Re: . by Titilayooni(f): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
pedrilo:
joking ke? I am also in the same boat as the OP, i'll be 29 by Sept dis year, wit a masters degree and a good job that pays a little above 200k monthly, currently building my house in abj where I work n reside, my daily routine is basically from 8am to 5pm weekdays for work plus indoor weekends cos dats my kind of personality n lifestyle. Sometimes I just console myself by playing "Good Girls" by Joe.
#Why are all the good girls, taken everytime
And why do I keep falling for
Someone else's dime
Everytime I says Hello
Then they say Goodbye
So why are all you good girls
Taken everytime....
you just made me smile,I love that song...irrespective of how NL guys talk trash girls,guy there are still some good girls out there,all you need to do is take your time and don't rush it...you are a man now,u are lucky. What about some ladies that are in d same boat? Just be cool and don't fall into the hands of "awon maami" best of luck to you&Op
Re: . by Moneysoldier007(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
LEAFLET:
Guy I wish there is much I could say to you.. When I started reading your post, I felt like this is the story of my life in 3d. I will turn 29 next month have a car, Landed properties but still no girl that I'm in a serious relationship whatsoever... Sometimes I wonder if man is gay or something like that.. I will say that you invest more in social media and also when you go to your hometown, Try and meet someone from your village, Who knows.. Constant communication might be the key and last of all surround yourself with good friends and be more friendly.. Wish you the very best and also a bit glad to know that I'm not alone in this.. Sorry if I derailed your thread! smiley

My Brother, the op wasn't just talking about you but me too, so we plenty sef. Back then I had some aspirations I thought I would achieve early, settling down early was one, I am 29 too and like Adekunle God I never still marry, my Dad had me when he was 30 but if I had my way I would have settled down earlier cos having these kids early is a big blessing in disguise, but devil like am or not my target is before the next World Cup kicks off or before the end of 2018, Baba God go answer our prayer.

I ask God for 3 things only
1. Comfortability: I don't want and need to be the Wealthiest man in the world, I just want to make sure my future family lacks nothing

2: Long Life: Simply cos I want to enjoy my and kids

3: Peace of mind: This is where my prayer for a good wife comes in, I don't ever want to experience divorce or bring up my kids in a broken home,

So help me God.

Happy Sunday

5 Likes

Re: . by pedrilo: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2016
happy sunday guys, lets all take it slow, with God all things are possible.

P.S.
I see notifications on NL that I got new messages from some persons here, but i checked my mail and found no new mail both inbox and spam.
So pls resend, no need to mention or quote anyone cos i'm sure u know urselves.
cheers.
Re: . by LEAFLET(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Moneysoldier007:

My Brother, the op wasn't just talking about you but me too, so we plenty sef. Back then I had some aspirations I thought I would achieve early, settling down early was one, I am 29 too and like Adekunle God I never still marry, my Dad had me when he was 30 but if I had my way I would have settled down earlier cos having these kids early is a big blessing in disguise, but devil like am or not my target is before the next World Cup kicks off or before the end of 2018, Baba God go answer our prayer.

I ask God for 3 things only
1. Comfortability: I don't want and need to be the Wealthiest man in the world, I just want to make sure my future family lacks nothing

2: Long Life: Simply cos I want to enjoy my and kids

3: Peace of mind: This is where my prayer for a good wife comes in, I don't ever want to experience divorce or bring up my kids in a broken home,

So help me God.

Happy Sunday

Well thanks bro.. The thing is that I'm not that desperate and I don't have no target plan for settling down.. One day at a time. You never know. Meanwhile things are not that bad, I just want to be happy and in the next five years be a fulfilled man.. That's all I ask for. Also we shouldn't feel pressure because our parents got married early, It's a total different world now.. Bless!!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

if u r truely intelligent, u wud know dat from de small change i wil b making, if i save it well, it can be enough to buy 2 breads, at some stage 3, at some 4 etc., before u know it, i wil be having a super market or a chain of stores. Be wise brother, de nothing u have today, can be a big something tomorow. De man who ever got rich in dis world, is a man who sold something
hehehe and am wondering how many yrs its gonna take u to own a 'chain of stores' like u said. And am wondering too, b4 u own a store, where u shall be staying to sell ur bread....one bread per day...not more dan 300 or 350 naira per day. Again, assuming dats ur only source of income, dnt u have expences to make? Wont u take care of ur hair? buy urself clothes? Eat?.... B4 u knw it u re already spending more dan u make from d sell of... (dats if pple buy sha).
Re: . by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Ebuka2016:

hehehe and am wondering how many yrs its gonna take u to own a 'chain of stores' like u said. And am wondering too, b4 u own a store, where u shall be staying to sell ur bread....one bread per day...not more dan 300 or 350 naira per day. Again, assuming dats ur only source of income, dnt u have expences to make? Wont u take care of ur hair? buy urself clothes? Eat?.... B4 u knw it u re already spending more dan u make from d sell of... (dats if pple buy sha).

wat matters is de destination, not de journey and de duration
Re: . by Moneysoldier007(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2016
LEAFLET:

Well thanks bro.. The thing is that I'm not that desperate and I don't have no target plan for settling down.. One day at a time. You never know. Meanwhile things are not that bad, I just want to be happy and in the next five years be a fulfilled man.. That's all I ask for. Also we shouldn't feel pressure because our parents got married early, It's a total different world now.. Bless!!

I feel you man, to each his story, talking from the perspective of an only child
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

wat matters is de destination, not de journey and de duration
alright i hear u re u on watsapp?
Re: . by onatisi(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2016
The mistake people make in Nigeria is that they allow the nation economy and society to determine the direction and pace of their lives. This is the greatest mistake anyone can make,dont let the system determine your pace ,you should rather determine your pace yourself.
Re: . by Mskrisx(f): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=jackpiperr post=48234686]
These are the last days of my 28th birthday and I can't help but reminisce on my life.All of my life is flashing in front of me.It;'s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday when we were young and carefree.Where have all the time gone? . Now I know that childhood and adolescence are gone forever .I always wanted to get married by 25 . I'm still 28 and will be turning 29 in 4 months . My biggest goal at the moment is to get married and have kids . But its so hard to find a good girl .being and introvert doesn't help matters because I rarely go out to clubs and parties. I had a long term girlfriend ,then we broke up. Its so hard to find a new girl to fall in love,but I desperately want to have kids by 30 . Why is life so unfair? Why is it so hard to find love? Is there a place i can buy love ?

Do you like ice creams too? smiley
Re: . by dilini(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ngwa, all the single ladies over to y'all... soup don done o!

@OP, my advice is to get yourself involved in voluntary work either in church, mosque or any organization where it is needed. Go out to the beach, to the mall, go watch a movie at the cinema, etc... those are few of the good places to go and you'll surely find someone who will fit into the picture of the kinda wife you're looking... sha send my own i.v wen the bells start ringing...

My 2cents sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. / What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.