Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant (32293 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by teacherbim(f): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
debicy:
Public or no public, she has gone to USA.

Abi oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by lollmaolol(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who is giving you maggi?? Silly instances
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by NwaEsonu: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Will she meet Mrs Obama?
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Bondesniger(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Landloard01:
Aisha, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday said her ongoing trip to the United States was not being funded with public funds.
Speaking in an interview with the Hausa service of the Voice of America, Mrs. Buhari said the trip was being funded with personal funds and sponsorship grant.
“We sponsored even the government officials that came with us on this trip,” she said.
The president’s wife explained that the Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was not funding her office and that her role was just a supportive one to complement her husband’s services to the country.
Mrs. Buhari said the office of First Lady had become a tradition in almost all nations of the world, not just Nigeria.
“All that we are doing is to help our husbands,” she said.
“For instance someone can decide to give me Indomie or Maggie, which he cannot give to the president, women need these things.
“In any state where a governor’s wife is irrelevant such as Yobe, you will notice that the women are suffering.

“Whenever we get such gifts, we don’t keep them but share to those in need.”
The president’s wife also explained that the Nigerian government had put in place a special programme to help women.
She said she held a meeting with the Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, before embarking on her U.S. trip on how to sensitize women on ways of taking advantage of the new policy.
“Very soon our women will get help,” she said.
Mrs. Buhari also responded to a question on why Nigerians are suffering at this time.
“This may be because of the existence of the Treasury Single Account, TSA, and the activities of Boko Haram which prevented people from farming last season,” she said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/208165-trip-u-s-funded-aisha-buhari.html

Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by greggng: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pls some of us don't comprehend at all. She said it may be due to the tsa and activities of bokoharam. Underline the word may be then u will appreciate what she said. To be frank pdp 16 years of mismanagement is responsible for what we re going through. There is no longer free money for people to waste on their girl friends. Right now people make legitimate and honest income. There is now accountability and the fear of going to jail is staring the criminals looting our nation on their faces. As for me I don't expect magic. You don't give birth to a child this morning and u expect the child to start standing immediately. No pain no gain. We have to endure this pain in other to gain at the end. God bless those that belief that for a house to stand, there must be good foundation
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Forwetinnah: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
This has become very infantile. ..stop your bloody lies, Aisha Halliburton is in RIO NOT the US!! US ko..ATLANTIC OCEAN nii
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by legendte(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhari must rule us. He is by far greater than Awo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by drss2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
so d interview na for voa hausa wat a shame. sad
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by CltrAltDel: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
legendte:
Buhari must rule us. He is by far greater than Awo.
And Ojukwu
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by peeparty(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hope they are not confused biko...

please guys check my siggy.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by benarex(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Like husband, like wife
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by legendte(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
CltrAltDel:
And Ojukwu
Abiola still dey weep like Awo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by pennyland(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha Buhari,didn't said the truth,because Boko haram has being attacking nigerians since 2009,and people didn't complaint of hunger.as hunger has taking over our 36 state in the country,

Or can Aisha buhari also defend her husband when he was head of state days back 1984, when nigerians are forced to eat flour and Ala-boor as a only means of survival then?

Aisha buhari, i can you also swear with Holly quaran that,you never use nigerians Tax money for your personal purpose?

as bigerian,am waiting for an answer of all this tru or your personal assistance,
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by ELITE12(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lolzzz Una go Tahyaaah eeeeh... "Aishia buhari na fraud she no fit go US dem go arrest am"....
She still travel go prove say she no be fraud..dem no arrest am
Now again THE ZOMBIE CLAN don carrry up another issue for Head ....Lolzzz
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ramon92:
Tell 'em!!! Sound it!!! Aisha, lie to them!!!
....who's lieing pls tell me.....my peeps in USA says there's trace of the bionic woman there oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Moneyyy: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by kstix(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
OKKO:
Why are Nigerians suffering?
Instead of saying her husbands lack of economic sense, ineptitude, vendetta, policy somersault and continuous lies to the Nation...she said BH and TSA.

She lacks tough with reality as usual...

Plz can somebody explain what she said happen to the first lady of Yobe?

Flash Back:
APC: we shall never have office of first lady- PMB
Aisha: Its is a lie, I want to support my husband, it is obtained everywhere in the world.
Zombies: APC is very cost effective, we shall jettison the office of first lady, it is only practice in Nigeria by PDP, instead we will have office of the wife of the president.
and ur dumb patience would have answered with my husband is a widow like u peoples of america
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Mboi: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:
Okay. She had to answer the wailers, since they went from saying 'Aisha can't enter America' to 'why is she wasting our money.' These Wailers are confused set of people.
Did Aisha Buhari go to US?
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by kobonaire(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mrs. Buhari said the trip was being funded with personal funds and sponsorship grant

personal funds and sponsorship grant = stolen public funds.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
OKKO:
Why are Nigerians suffering?
Instead of saying her husbands lack of economic sense, ineptitude, vendetta, policy somersault and continuous lies to the Nation...she said BH and TSA.

She lacks tough with reality as usual...

Plz can somebody explain what she said happen to the first lady of Yobe?

Flash Back:
APC: we shall never have office of first lady- PMB
Aisha: Its is a lie, I want to support my husband, it is obtained everywhere in the world.
Zombies: APC is very cost effective, we shall jettison the office of first lady, it is only practice in Nigeria by PDP, instead we will have office of the wife of the president.
Oga, since PMB became President, have heard Aisha Buhari being referred to as first lady? She is not. She is referred to as "wife of the President".
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by shehuolayinka(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Naso
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
iffydave:

But your husband 'promised' to scrap office of first lady?
www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42969-i-won-t-have-office-for-first-lady-buhari

[size=20pt] Indeed all promises cancelled! [/size]
Oga, since PMB became President, have heard Aisha Buhari being referred to as first lady? She is not. She is referred to as "wife of the President". Since PMB became President, have you ever seen Aisha Buhari giving a speech on a platform with the inscription "Seal of the First Lady of Nigeria" like Patience Jonathan? Say the truth.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by kayo80(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mboi:

Did Aisha Buhari go to US?

Have you been living under a rock or something?
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by ayusco85(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Swissheart
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Almaiga: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha Buhari, you dont need to explain the source of the funds you used. Don't mind the Wailers, they dare you to go to the US if can. You finally did, they should bury there heads in shame.

Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by tete7000(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
The wife of the president hosted a book launch in which all donors including the vice president made anonymous donation leaving no room for anyone to substantiate the wife of the president's account. The amount she collected remain undisclosed till today and it remain her prerogative to claim she used so and so amount from the money without anyone being able to verify if such claim is true. If the president and his wife wants to be taken serious, any donation collected from any source should be made public. Only then can they be truly said to be accountable as we are being made to believe.

I even wondered why a vice president in a government fighting corruption made anonymous donation at that book launch.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
AISHA IN AMELIKA: Part 3

Fayose don start work!

Remember the second picture?

This is the phone number of the United States Institute of Peace: +1.202.457.1700

Call and ask if Aisha Buhari has been there. I just did. You will be surprised at the answer you will get.

Aisha Buhari is not in the US! Fayose wins again!

The deception has failed!
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
spare me that trash... the money u collect from halliburton scandal never finish nah... we all knw how u fund ur waka waka
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by holyfather(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oh I'm touched grin
Really, if this is true, I'm really touched grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Moneyyy: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
She failed those questions she was asked, mostly the last two.

How did the activities of Boko haram and northerners not farming at the period affect a whole nation, including the naira fall.

she must b a wise woman,,we all knw d ND r responsible 4 d economy recession but 4 d first lady to av acknowledge them wil b lik givin d NDA a medal b4 d world or a publicity on a platter of gold..
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Obitex4real: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
VocalWalls:
The only persons i pity in this situation are those who continue to support our pitiable nigerian politicians, claiming Aisha Buhari is telling the truth, and slamming other Nigerians over her lies.

So Aisha Buhari had this much money, rocking bags that cost close to billions, and her husband couldn't afford his election form? what a sweet home.

Even if she sponsored herself and everyone else, at what exchange rate did she get the dollars she is currently spending in the US?

abeg... let those who chose to remain in ignorance die there...

Does Your House Smell Bad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.