Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant (32295 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Obitex4real: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
lie lie Government
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Which help they wan hwlp you and wont get things in return?Oyinbos dnt help without somrthing just know.you are a rich country that lack vision and managerial skills
Landloard01:
Aisha, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday said her ongoing trip to the United States was not being funded with public funds.
Speaking in an interview with the Hausa service of the Voice of America, Mrs. Buhari said the trip was being funded with personal funds and sponsorship grant.
“We sponsored even the government officials that came with us on this trip,” she said.
The president’s wife explained that the Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was not funding her office and that her role was just a supportive one to complement her husband’s services to the country.
Mrs. Buhari said the office of First Lady had become a tradition in almost all nations of the world, not just Nigeria.
“All that we are doing is to help our husbands,” she said.
“For instance someone can decide to give me Indomie or Maggie, which he cannot give to the president, women need these things.
“In any state where a governor’s wife is irrelevant such as Yobe, you will notice that the women are suffering.

“Whenever we get such gifts, we don’t keep them but share to those in need.”
The president’s wife also explained that the Nigerian government had put in place a special programme to help women.
She said she held a meeting with the Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, before embarking on her U.S. trip on how to sensitize women on ways of taking advantage of the new policy.
“Very soon our women will get help,” she said.
Mrs. Buhari also responded to a question on why Nigerians are suffering at this time.
“This may be because of the existence of the Treasury Single Account, TSA, and the activities of Boko Haram which prevented people from farming last season,” she said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/208165-trip-u-s-funded-aisha-buhari.html

Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Maydfourth: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Madam is explaining cos of Mad Man Fayose...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ramon92:
Tell 'em!!! Sound it!!! Aisha, lie to them!!!

Though I hate your post like sh..t yet you made me laugh. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ramon92:
Tell 'em!!! Sound it!!! Aisha, lie to them!!!

Though I hate your post like sh..t yet you made me laugh. grin

Beautiful women don't lie . Mere looking at her radiating beautiful face You'ld kno lie can't have a place in her.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by TijaniAbu: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhariful liar Aisha telling Buhariful lies. This is what is called TM(F)I and self incrimination. Too much (false) information becomes self incrimination.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by PastorOla1: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
SHAME ON FAYOSE, FIRST LADY DEY FOR USA. FAYOSE WHAT IS NEXT, ONIRANU!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by CltrAltDel: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
legendte:

Abiola still dey weep like Awo.
Nnamdi Kanu go run go uk just like coward Ojukwu run go Anoda man country
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
OKKO:
Why are Nigerians suffering?
Instead of saying her husbands lack of economic sense, ineptitude, vendetta, policy somersault and continuous lies to the Nation...she said BH and TSA.

She lacks tough with reality as usual...

Plz can somebody explain what she said happen to the first lady of Yobe?

Flash Back:
APC: we shall never have office of first lady- PMB
Aisha: Its is a lie, I want to support my husband, it is obtained everywhere in the world.
Zombies: APC is very cost effective, we shall jettison the office of first lady, it is only practice in Nigeria by PDP, instead we will have office of the wife of the president.
Did u read the part where she said her office was not funded by govt. Wat else do u want, u r just full of hate.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Moneyyy: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Mboi: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Have you been living under a rock or something?
No, I live on earth, Nigeria to be precise but I did not hear it on the news. All I see are pictures taken inside hotels with white men and few blacks, is d place the US? Pls no vex explain to me.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by chidozieikeji2: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol hahahahhaha she is still a learner aisha go and meet lie mohammed to lecture u in that department because he is the hod of that department
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by chidozieikeji2: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Nnamdi Kanu go run go uk just like coward Ojukwu run go Anoda man country
the same way gen diya knelt down for abacha
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
ericsmith:

she must b a wise woman,,we all knw d ND r responsible 4 d economy recession but 4 d first lady to av acknowledge them wil b lik givin d NDA a medal b4 d world or a publicity on a platter of gold..
The naira fall was as a result of oil glut, and our monoeconomy, also the governments inability to set the right policies which were favourable to the economy, NDA's effects came later.

She's the first lady, and should know this, not covering the truth.
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by guiddoti: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Lol.. Seriously, how do we verify if it's true? grin
haba Google chrome or hack down the VOA
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by jahsharon: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2016
boman2014:

are u HIGH on something?

The son of the butcher shall not eat bone, his brothers traffic drugs all over the world, why do you expect him not to be always high?
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by kan12(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2016
If you want,dnt do what u went to U.S for,go ahead and honour interview invitations,"just dnt open your laps for public subscription".
Re: Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant by Moneyyy: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.