Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Nairalander Urgently Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Urgently Needs Your Advice (370 Views)

This Beautiful Young lady urgently needs our help!!(pictures) / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
The current situation in which I find myself is too tempting for my nature. Having lived together for about 4 months now, a girl @ my hostel (whose room is beside mine) keeps seducing me; knowing fully that I have no girlfriend. Meanwhile, his bf is used to spending nights with her thrice in a week at least. It's so ridiculous that we've had kisses while lost in affection (I believe only robots could criticize me for this). Two times I have rejected her sex-offer.

Before some guys tag me 'Impotent', the reasons I say no include:

(i). His bf is so nice to me and I do not want to be unjust to him.

(ii). She has another so called a frnd who sleeps with her apart from his bf, disclosed to me only.

(iii). I'm afraid she might force another man's pregnancy on me, on the long run (dat is if she truly loves me or sees me as a Tomboy).

(iv). I want to lose my virginity (food for the wailers ,,,,,,smile) to a trustworthy girl who will be the First&Last standing. Though, it seems only MALES take upper hand in the dream land of 'TeamVirginTillMarriage',,,,,,no abuse pls.

(V). The most important of all is thatt I see it as a SIN

NB: Please don't get me wrong, I've changed for better; I do no longer hold onto the bad sides of our girls.

Mature and mindful advices would be highly appreciated......I stand to be corrected.

Thanks in anticipation.

The link below makes my heart grieved,,,,,,,grin

www.nairaland.com/2664113/trick-used-girlfriend-order-know
Re: A Nairalander Urgently Needs Your Advice by Sexxkillz: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Move out of that place.

That's the only way you can escape. You guys have started kissing and smooching already. . . It's only a matter of time before you" mistakenly" slot your USB into her USB port.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Move out of that place.

That's the only way you can escape. You guys have started kissing and smooching already. . . It's only a matter of time before you" mistakenly" slot your USB into her USB port.

10ks in bulk
grin,,,,@ USP port

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationship Never Works (1/2) / #appreciation Thread# / How To Handle Difficulties In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.