Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA (29510 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by chidozieikeji2: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
This family keep holding meetings , yet we don't see d positive outcome
by d time madam come out from dis meeting a bag of rice will reach 30k don't u guys observe that eachtime they travel out and do meeting cost of tins rises sharply
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Assistance(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria is now family business for buhari and his family members.. What does the zarah girl knows dat she's being featured in?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Presbulg(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:
My wife and my mother inlaw.
When did you do wedding and we did not know ? cheesy
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by madridguy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
No mind me jare. Wife to be I wanna say.

Presbulg:

When did you do wedding and we did not know ? cheesy
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Iam2awesome(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
metroparrot:
Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari and her daughter, Zahra held a meeting with officials of a US company ,Projectcure ( a company that delivers donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries and meeting a world of need) .

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-and-zahra-buhari-hold.html

Trash.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Presbulg(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:
No mind me jare. Wife to be I wanna say.
Okay sha no forget toinvite us make we come chop semo for d wedding. wink
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by madridguy(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2016
I will update you sir.

Presbulg:

Okay sha no forget toinvite us make we come chop semo for d wedding. wink
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by armyofone(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2016
This is what she should be doing instead of staying home and supervising the cooks on how to make Tuwo shikafa.

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Ademusiwa1: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by omobaba101(m): 1:25am On Aug 07, 2016
The First Lady wasn't making trips with her daughter, but the wife of the president does. I should think Nigeria spends more on the office of the wife of the president than the office of the first lady. Why don't we adopt the former then? Or we are technically shown the next president in Buhari's son and daughter. We keep seeing their faces daily.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by amtaken(f): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Is Buhari planning to had over to Zhara abi Zaria?

metroparrot:
Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari and her daughter, Zahra held a meeting with officials of a US company ,Projectcure ( a company that delivers donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries and meeting a world of need) .

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-and-zahra-buhari-hold.html

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by chosen6(f): 2:15am On Aug 07, 2016
How come this her visit to Projectcure is not listed in the company's official website? Ditto for all her acclaimed 3 engagments so far namely:- US Peace Institute, George Mason University, USA and VOA (both Awusa and English service). We are watching especially since it is Saharareporters that are the exclusive media covers (sic) for this historic August Visit of the Dullard of Daura's wife trip
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by EmekaBlue(m): 2:34am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm so scared right now...mscheww
ticker:
am seriously angry you better stop calling him a dullard or else u wont like wat i will do to you
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:02am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm expecting this fayose should say something because his type of quiet is likely to be forever, he has disgraced himself and my state, always watch before you leap, even the toads/frogs watch before leaping. This fayose thinking being governor is a joke and making mockery of everyone will soon be mock because he has mocked himself.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by idfact0404(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
who give u wife? cool
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by kahal29: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Abike Dabiri sighted.

The Presidents wife travelling ordinarily for engagements ,should not be News,but the Illiterate Governor from Ekiti,has now made her the cynosure of the Worlds Eyes.

The Buhari's Keep winning,and the Wailers keep losing.

Binta Garba also sighted... A senator from Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by sonnie10: 3:19am On Aug 07, 2016
There is no reason to celebrate this meeting. Private volunteer Organization (PVO) are not helping Africans to develop. Foreign Aids have done more bad than good in Africa. With millions of dollars in funding from the foreign governments, all they do is to show appearance in Africa to justify the funds they receive from the government. The foreign tax payers whose tax money are used for these projects are the ultimate losers. The PVOs do not have oversights due to logistic. Therefore what ever they report is what the funding government go by. For instance, if a PVO comes to Nigeria, their office would most likely be located in Lagos or Abuja where such project does not impact the most needy population.

Another issues with foreign aid is the locals who serve as guides during the project. There have been instances were food meant for IDPs are diverted to warring factions. As a result, wars are indirectly fed by these projects, resulting in protracted cases.

African leaders have to look beyond handouts and start discussing real sustainable development initiatives. What Africans need is capital investment and not aids. Foreign investment would develop the abundant natural and human resources in the continent. It would add value to the resources and also taxes would be payed by these investors.

Let us say enough is enough to handouts.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Abike Dabiri sighted.

The Presidents wife travelling ordinarily for engagements ,should not be News,but the Illiterate Governor from Ekiti,has now made her the cynosure of the Worlds Eyes.

The Buhari's Keep winning,and the Wailers keep losing.
open ur big fat eyes and see how Nigeria is now aa family business.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Vatsyayana: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2016
You'll be surprised when 2019 comes & this government begins to give its testimonials.

Yalakalibari007:
I wonder if this APC administration is aware that their time is limited and blinking red.

So many meetings no any act of nail hitting

Work your talks jawe sad
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by madridguy(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Myself.

idfact0404:
who give u wife? cool
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Yalakalibari007: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Vatsyayana:
You'll be surprised when 2019 comes & this government begins to give its testimonials.

whether one work or not testimonial is a sure thing. But the content of the testimony justify where one should b classified or placed.

As a matter of fact, [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]mine is a surety against them.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Yalakalibari007: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Vatsyayana:

whether one work or not testimonial is a sure thing. But the content of the testimony justify where one should b classified or placed.

As a matter of fact, mine is a surety against them.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by rottennaija(m): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
If them. Catch you eh
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by veacea: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2016
All this Aisha's US trip,
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2016
ticker:
am seriously angry you better stop calling him a dullard or else u wont like wat i will do to you
Lol... Did someone call ur slave master a dullard? Eiyaaa
That's cause, he is...
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by poshtimms20: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Kip holding meetin nd let fayose kip talking... He is sighted buh nt involve... Cas close
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by brown3: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Nairasurplus:
The backgroung does not look like US. That pic was taken in Nigeria. No clue shows its linkage to a foreign country. I cannot be deceived. A white man standing in front of ladies does not make a place US.

Shine your eyes like me
dont mind apc e-rat. She has all the time to take pictures with unknow people in usa, but she can not take picture with obama family like saraki wife did. All this re nonsense untill she take picture with obama family.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Vikto: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2016
PLEASE, MAY THE GOVERNMENT BE WATCHFUL THIS TIME.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by victorv12(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Why is it that everybody is looking so disgruntled apart from the white man in the room? Nigeria leaders, always traveling abroad to seek for aids.

Our representatives are beggers. I was even thinking that the first lady would be opportune to meeting Mrs Obama! But I trust the Yanks, they don't have time for bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Vikto: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
MAY GOD HELP HER TO SUCCEED AND PROTECT HER FROM THE GREYHOUNDS ALWAYS ALWAYS HIGH-JACKING GOOD INTENTIONS. AKWA IBOM STATE FIRST LADY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. SHE IS ALSO DOING A GREAT JOB IN THIS DIRECTION, IN THE STATE.

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by manuel80(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Wife and daughter of PMB
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by dyn1800: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Wicked! cheesy

kenonze:
Nothing to comment again.

Each official photo shots by Aisha Buhari, what goes in her mind is I hope that Ekiti slowpoke get MB to see am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) / Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.