Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA (29512 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by victorv12(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2016
dunkem21:
Colourful cool

What's fvcking colorful about the event or picture? You mean it's colorful to see our leaders there to beg for aids? I hope you can see the banner in the corner of the room. Do you know majority of our country men can fund all these projects without any assistance coming from the white men?!

Mind you, the so call helpers will come to our country to use our people has guinea pigs by trying different drugs by changing our immune system so that their biological modified drugs can tamper with our procreation, and by that, systematically depopulate us.

Are you not aware that our men don't even last long on their partners anymore with all these oyinbo poisons they sell in nearly all our hospital and pharmacy?

A lot is wrong with all our leaders. It's a disgrace seeing our leaders coming here all the time begging for assistance. Someone should advise them to stay at home because they just keep exposing themselves to their enemies.

Do you think America like us so much?
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by dermmy(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

Calm down, she is not in US. The truth is out, everything was staged.

Staged in your village? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by jnizzle(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2016
And if they fail t cater for the IDP's the same you wud still complain!!!
WowSweetGuy:
As the husband is for the north so as his wife and daughter really attending to the north as only priority..Tomorrow u will ask whats my problem with a northern president especially this dullard there now

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2016
"...........held a meeting with officilS of USA. ... ....".
But I can see only ONE white man addressing some women. Couldn't the reporter have captured other officials during the meeting? Again, so Dabiriye is now in her entourage? I have not seen her in any other photos of the purported USA visit. I still have my doubts.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by mamawin(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Yian1:
Fayose is currently composing what to post about this grin
you're right. Fayose will be like, Buhari has bribed Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Faithhealsall: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2016
na lie jare,dem no announce am for airport when she dey go,y be say na only one media carry m self, na dubious act b Dis, I still believe in fayose word dem just wan cover up
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by winj3: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
unenlightened people representing Nigeria is why it remains stagnant

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
I find it bemusing that people keep shouting that because Aisha Buhari finally did travel to the US, that the allegations Gov. Fayose levelled against her do not stand. If she travelled to the US on a diplomatic passport, she is granted immunity by virtue of that and will not be arrested even if Fayose's allegations are true. So her traveling to the US really does nothing to quell those allegations. I will only be convinced if she travelled to the US on a regular passport.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by itswell1: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please has fayoshi travelled to USA to get Madam Aisha buhari arrested? Am just asking innocently coolPlease has fayoshi travelled to USA to get Madam Aisha buhari arrested? Am just asking innocently
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by itswell1: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
"...........held a meeting with officilS of USA. ... ....".
But I can see only ONE white man addressing some women. Couldn't the reporter have captured other officials during the meeting? Again, so Dabiriye is now in her entourage? I have not seen her in any other photos of the purported USA visit. I still have my doubts.
Ode!!! the meeting is taking place in Ado Ekiti.
Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by BERNIMOORE: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
winj3:
unenlightened people representing Nigeria is why it remains stagnant
rotating same pics with more blacks, when Toyin saraki and Ngozi okonjo-iweala are generously pictured with Obamas And Hilary Our own 'supposed to be first lady is 'staged managed with unknown senators who are not even serving USA senators but those who have their abrevations that resembles old senators What a joke grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2016
itswell1:

Ode!!! the meeting is taking place in Ado Ekiti.
If actually our first lady travelled to the USA and Mrs Obama didn't so much as welcome her, something must be wrong. A senator's wife was accorded that recognition but a whole president's wife was ignored ?
WHY? Maybe, maybe she didn't show up in the USA.
If Mrs Obama were to visit Nigeria, o boy, Aso Rock will be at a stand still .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" / Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.