Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345637 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Ifygurl: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Good Girl:

I have reason to believe that every 'nairalander' is entitled to discuss in whatever topic they deem interesting. The topic in itself is just an eye-catcher, which automatically means that it will attract people from all over Africa, but you seem to have a problem with it being 'filled' with East-Africans. Are they not entitled to join in the debate? By the way, this topic has more contributions from Nigerians than any other nationality. Does that now mean that Nigerians have low self-esteem? Or does it apply only when East-Africans do it?

Perhaps you should make a keener observation. Most East-African nairalanders. . . . . . Well, let me speak for myself. . . . have made contributions in plenty of threads - Entertainment, travel, celebrities, career, culture, sports, romance, fashion, TV/movies, etc.

Kenyan lady may have been a bit fanatical in her analysis but that is no reason to categorize East-Africans as a bunch of people with low self-esteem. If you must do some characterization, just do it on Kenyan lady. By the way, I am Kenyan and I know that Kenya Moore is not Kenyan. And two, I do agree that she posted pics of Kenyan girls that lean towards the ordinary.

About the bad Ugandan pics that she posted, Ifygurl. . . let me let you in on a secret. . . .those are the best pics of Ugandan women that I have seen. They are not fine at all and am beginning to think that Kenyan lady even tried to be lenient on them. grin grin

Nah, i have nothing against people posting pictures in this topic. I think she overdid it with the East African pictures though. The only reason i said did East African have some kind of low self esteem is because other topics i've seen. for example: the East Africa Vs. West Africa topic. Hence the reason i wrote that comment. You are right, i should have mentioned individuals, not group all East Africans as one. I do apologize. sorry cry cry
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ Thiefofhearts,

I have touched a very raw, fresh nerve, a.k.a. The-truth-hurts-nerve. The manner in which you are barking like a rabid dog tells it all. Funny how you find it difficult to accept that other people's opinion of beauty may not necessarily be like yours or may even not accomodate your kind of look. Instead you go about ranting, raving and spitting venom on strangers whom you'll never meet with.

About Ugandans, well. . . . . .I'll be the bigger person and accept that maybe I sounded a bit judgemental of them and I'll not deny that I may have given them a bit of an unfair analysis.

But you, seriously, there is something you really need to get over. Really.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2009
Rofl. Raw nerve indeed with a 1986 "diss".  You go girl! You sure showed me! grin grin Oponu.

About Ugandans, well. . . . . .I'll be the bigger person and accept that maybe I sounded a bit judgemental of them and I'll not deny that I may have given them a bit of an unfair analysis.

That is all that was needed. Everything else, unncessary gibberish.

Glad that was sorted out. Have a nice day!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ ThiefOfHearts,

I showed you? Really? Wow! Am good! I should applaud myself then, huh? undecided undecided

Mixed reactions am getting from you: one minute you think am "unfunny", and the next minute you are "Rofl". . . Anyway, have a nice and objective day too Sweetheart.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by PuReBLaCK1: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2009
1,2 This is by far the crudest concept of race I have come across in my life. somalies have tainted blood from arabs?

Some people in this thread out of their shear ignorence, including some Somalis to my suprise actually accept this psuedo idiotic views to be correct.

My people, if you have not noticed we are living in the 21st century whereby genetic, linguistic and culutural traits of people are studied by anthropoligists or those whom we can consider intellectuals and professors.

Somalis are not a mixed breed or mixed race people as so many of you would like to think. Infact genetics points to the fact that Somalis are infact pure Africans with little to almost nil foreign admixture in their DNA.

Infact Somalis are less mixed than West Africans, African Americans and south American Africans according to DNA testing.

In terms of DNA Ethiopians and Somalis are thought to be the oldest form of humanity. Humans originated from Ethiopia and spread throughout the world.

The straight features and hair visible among Somalis is not due to admixture with Arabs but due to climate adaptations.

West Africans, or the Bantu which people consider pure black are actually a younger race than East Africans whice they derived from. The cushetic type or Afro-asiatic influence of East Africa is ancient.

Arabs are intermixed with Ethiopians rather than the other way round. Many Europeans such as Greeks, Italians and Sicilians share the same DNA as Somalis which is the E3b haplotype. This haplotype is prevalent in north Africa as well as the Balkans and the mediterranean.

there are many studies citing the descent and DNA of Somalis.

Which are infact more African than most West Africans (West Indians should not even be mentioned as they are definately intermixed)!!!

Arabs have Ethiopian and Somali blood rather than the other way round.

Cushetic East Africans are also the founders of Ancient Egypt. The whole of East Africa was inhabited by Cushetic types before the Bantu Expansion, which prompted the arrival of the many Bantu ethnic groups which are so prevalent in Africa today.

In essence Ethiopians and the Somali type Cushetic people are a more ancient race than other Africans who consider themselves pure which is quite ironic really.

You people need to use your brains and think.

Somalies learn your history
http://sayidka..com/

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
Phew! At last someone has said it. I was beginning to get real tired of people claiming that Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans are a mixed race people. It is a fact that Cushites are indigenous Africans, just like Bantus and Nilotes.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
Something else, Cushites, just like their other African counterparts, come in ALL shades ranging from high yellow to ebony.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by PuReBLaCK1: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Very accurate statement good girl if i do say so myself tongue.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by naliakar: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
Most beautiful Nigerian girls come from Anambra, Period. They are no match for the East Africans though. That I concede. But do not ever ever tell me that there are beautiful girls from Western Nigeria.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by RSA(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
Mozambique,Angola and South African woman do it for me everytime.in East Africa in terms of western look Ethopia,Eiritria,Somalia tops but Kenya,Uganda and chad are the ugliest which ever way you look at them(western or African look)
West Africa Senegal tops,Ghana got the booty,I'm not sure about Naija undecided
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by okeey(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
to me i will take south african,u are to post ur own dont abuse those who post.Mind u
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by PuReBLaCK1: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2009
I am not a lesbian therefore i dont find women attractive tongue.
My husbands from Uganda So therefore i quite biastly would have to say acholee ugandans r the sexiest males in africa, LOL!!!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Hoteph(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2009
Hey l think Senator has a point here. Uganda and Bostwana gurl are the best. they always stood out, Big ikebe and stuffs like that,
The only problem is that 90% of them abroad are into monkey business.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Aimie: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Aimie: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by armandez: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
Said that all women are beautiful. Have been all around Africa and had lots of women, even married one, and my current girlfiend is a zimbabwean, am I entitled to my first post?
Of course I am.First, some genetic info.There are actually tribes with more pleasant features, but the best comes from mixtures, so landlocked countries lead the table, because clashes for conquering coastal areas have pushed many tribes inland, where there has been more intermarrying, and so more "hybrids", which as many know are strongest, and in our case, more attractive.Ayway, there are beautiful women everywhere, but,
Zambian women are by far the nicest, and in all neighbouring countries there is more than rumours about that. Congolese come good second,and then Ivorians (especially on the west side), Senegalese, Liberians, Nigerians.Lome', Togo capital, has a fame for beautiful girls, maybe try that.Mali, Burkina Faso also have outstanding women, whilst I find Somalia overrated, and the Kenyans (Kikuyu), Namibians and South Africans at the bottom positions.Nilotic tribes from Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda are mixed, with some stunning Nuer (very tall) and Kakwa.
Anyway, it is a joke, even though there is some truth regarding the tribes, Bemba, Baluba sem the nicest to me.As to bodies, well they are all good.

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 14(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2009
Any country in Africa has beautiful ladies. Is there a country that has only ugly Ladies? No
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by WHITE84(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2009
somali/ethiopia/eritrean girls look heaven!!! and i hope to find my wife in one those countries lol, they are fineee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somali model ubah hassan
[img]http://2.bp..com/_vWEkJwDUlf4/SZuB4x8p8QI/AAAAAAAAApg/vzSJUdIyeDc/s400/ubah+hassan.png[/img]
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by 14(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2009
WHITE84:

somali/ethiopia/eritrean girls look heaven!!! and i hope to find my wife in one those countries lol, they are fineee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somali model ubah hassan
[img]http://2.bp..com/_vWEkJwDUlf4/SZuB4x8p8QI/AAAAAAAAApg/vzSJUdIyeDc/s400/ubah+hassan.png[/img]

STOP DREAMING, its not all about the beauty, what about personallities and brain?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by naliakar: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2009
Country with most beautiful women? Rwanda, Ethiopia, Kenya and Somali in that order. Nigeria is tied with Zimbabwe somewhere at number 27.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by WHITE84(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
just look at this

look at the one in the middle, thats how our women look like lol
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by omar22(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
Nigeria is tied with Zimbabwe

Just above Sarro people and Ghanians but below Liberians
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
below Liberians?

na joke?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Nov 18, 2009
Ghanians. kiss
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kenyatta: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
kenya 1st
ethiopia second
burundi 3d
nigeria 4d
angola 5d

grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kenyatta: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
~kenya kenya kenya~~
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by echobee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
to my best of knowledge naija
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
We Kenyatta bwana,

Naona wasichana ordinary sana kati ya hizo picha umetuma. Ni ukweli kuna wasupuu Kenya lakini si hao wenye umetuma. Hao ni wasupuu kiasi. Hata huyo model mwenye amecover boobs zake na mkono si mpoa vile. Jamani Kenya ina warembo zaidi ya hawa. Hata hivyo, huyo Miss Kenya na hao wawili wa mwisho wenye umesema umewatoa 'Facebook' na 'My Space' ni wasupuu (huyo Breana Akinyi Bonyo na mwenzake wa coiled hair). Ni ukweli Kenyan women ni sweet and loving. Kila mwanaume wa nchi za nje husema hivyo, lakini ushaona wale mamanzi hushikana na matourists? Mamanzi nightmares manze! Ni kama hawa tourists hutaka kucompete kuona nani atajinyakulia the ugliest girl! Sijawahi kuwaelewa!

Kwa topic,
Kenya ina wanawake warembo, lakini kwa maoni yangu (bila bias for or against), hao sio nambari moja Africa. Tembea nchi kama Rwanda, Cape Verde na Guinea utajionea bwana. Mimi nishawaona na macho yangu. Hata wa Ethiopia na wa Igbo wa Nigeria ni warembo zaidi.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
[img]http://www2.ku.edu/~hausa/materials/celeb/wedding_0003.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www2.ku.edu/~hausa/materials/celeb/wedding_0008.jpg[/img]

Its amazing how resemblences cover the length and breadth of Africa.

You could be forgiven for assuming some of the people above are from East Africa.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
Beautiful,

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kenyatta: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
londoner

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?
« #252 on: Yesterday at 09:38:36 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

londener@

the girl on the first pic (left) is beautiful. The rest is plain ugly. jesus it could have been youre friggin motha
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2009
^^ you've said your piece.

Now scram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.