Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345522 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by jamiet(f): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
Nigerian girls are classy
angolan girls are sasy
egyptian girls are sexy
ethiopian girls are beautiful
This is the whole truth, no south african is included.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
@Kenyatta, the pictures I posted apart from the last one was not to show beauty. If you had read my post apart from just looking you would have realised that i used the pics as an example of how different regions have similiar features.

Would you have guessed that all of those individuals are Nigerian, including the lady on the left of the picture? That was my point of posting.

The last girl IMO is absolutely stunning and I know her in person. If she is ugly, how come she is a professional model?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ londoner,
If am not mistaken, the model is Marilyn Nwene. Am I right? She has fabulous facial features, a beautiful girl I must say.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by morpheus24: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2009
NordicRace:

LOL, Black women are so ugly. Negros are the ugliest race on the planet. No one thinks negro women are attractive.

Indian Premier League: British cheerleaders 'banned for being black'
Two black British cheerleaders have claimed they were racially abused and prevented from performing at an event to promote India’s Twenty20 cricket league

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2007056/Indian-Premier-League-British-cheerleaders-banned-for-being-black.html

Hey! Cave dweller don't let me trash your scandanavian pointy nose retard barbaric ass on this thread. Go join your brothers on Storm front and remember

Keep taking your Haldol shots too!!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by morpheus24: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
Good Girl:

Phew! At last someone has said it. I was beginning to get real tired of people claiming that Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans are a mixed race people. It is a fact that Cushites are indigenous Africans, just like Bantus and Nilotes.

I second that Phew! as well. I have been trying to beat that point into the heads of many people in this forum but some people just choose to be ignorant

Kudos to you Pure black,
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
@good girl, its not marilyne her name is Rachel and she is an old school friend of mine. I dont want to post her full name here because she may not appreciate it. She is also a singer btw.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by NordicRace: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hey! Cave dweller don't let me trash your scandanavian pointy nose retard barbaric ass on this thread. Go join your brothers on Storm front and remember

Thats rich, a negro from nigerian. Calling me, an advanced white european, a cave dweller.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by morpheus24: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
NordicRace:

Thats rich, a negro from nigerian. Calling me, an advanced white european, a cave dweller.
Once upon a time your people did inhabit caves you know. They learnt it from the Neanderthals they encountered, who taught them how to hide insulated from the cold and that advanced shit you declare was given to you by the Romans. Your ass didn't even know how to 'throw" words.

Didn't you read Asterixs and Obelixs growing up!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by blackspade(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
NordicRace:

It seems our advanced white European guest hasn't mastered the English language. Judging from your atrocious grammar, would you happen to be 'european' posting under a different username?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by chiogo(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
Advanced coo Applied Calculus nee. grin grin
Some people and their ego.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by oyinda3(f): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
lol @ advanced white european
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by blackspade(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
I'm amazed at just how obsessed some of these racist euroshits are with us. Why would someone who openly despises a group of people register to a forum that caters to that specific group, and post there? This oyinbo really must not have a life; NordicRace is probably just another single, aging european male who blames blacks for why his life is so miserable. I hope wherever this loser lives is flooded with African immigrants (if it hasn't already).
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by chiogo(f): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^LOL exactly.
I don't get how we're so "ugly" yet they don't mind being around us with their oh-so-beautiful selves without being coerced to be here. The mind truly boggles, like Spikedcylinder would say. embarassed
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by blackspade(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
chiogo:

Advanced coo Applied Calculus nee.  grin grin
Some people and their ego.

chiogo:

^^LOL exactly.
I don't get how we're so "ugly" yet they don't mind being around us with their oh-so-beautiful selves without being coerced to be here. The mind truly boggles, like Spikedcylinder would say.  embarassed

Tell am jare.

oyinda.:

lol @ advanced white european

Haven't spoken w/u in a while, how u dey? smiley
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by No2Atheism(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
@topic

Unfortunately so many people do not really medidate on their bible , even though the claim to read it.

There are others that do not beleive in the bible and yet at the same time they also remain ignorant of African and World History.
African . . .

Cushites are Black Africans. . . for goodness sake its clearly written in the bible for those who beleive in the bible . . .
Africa is very very diverse with people having different features . . .

So called Europeans features is not restricted to Europeans , there are numerous black people that have the same features and yet are not mixed . . . East Africans having the same features does not automatically mean that they are mixed . . .

For example South Africans seem to have the tendency to be light in complexion, that does not mean that they are mixed race . . .
East Africans seem to have the tendency to be pointy nosed and light skinned, that does not mean that they are mixed . . .

People let's understand history and perspective . . .
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by morpheus24: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

@topic

Unfortunately so many people do not really medidate on their bible , even though the claim to read it.

There are others that do not beleive in the bible and yet at the same time they also remain ignorant of African and World History.
African . . .

Cushites are Black Africans. . . for goodness sake its clearly written in the bible for those who beleive in the bible . . .
Africa is very very diverse with people having different features . . .

So called Europeans features is not restricted to Europeans , there are numerous black people that have the same features and yet are not mixed . . . East Africans having the same features does not automatically mean that they are mixed . . .

For example South Africans seem to have the tendency to be light in complexion, that does not mean that they are mixed race . . .
East Africans seem to have the tendency to be point nosed and light skinned, that does not mean that they are mixed . . .

People let's understand history and perspective . . .

its that caca koo koo "caucasoid" term they have embedded in anthropological books that keep throwing people off.

The term is originally supposed to describe people from the caucaus mountains in Europe.

Next thing you know it is used to describe differencies in anthropo- metric human head shapes and body porpotions which Africans have exihibited in diversity long before Europeans.

How can the son look like the father.

Trust they will never admit this though.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^^^^
Morpheus24,
Relax man. I think you read too many books. Lol. When are you going to pursue your PhD? Or have you completed it? cheesy cheesy. Your posts remind me of one of my campus lecturers from my uni days!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
londoner:

@good girl, its not marilyne her name is Rachel and she is an old school friend of mine. I dont want to post her full name here because she may not appreciate it. She is also a singer btw.

@ londoner,
So that's not Marylin? My bad. They seem to have similar facial bone structures. Compare.

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by morpheus24: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
Good Girl:

^^^^^^
Morpheus24,
Relax man. I think you read too many books. Lol. When are you going to pursue your PhD? Or have you completed it? cheesy cheesy. Your posts remind me of one of my campus lecturers from my uni days!

I only want to set "my People" free from the Matrix. lol
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
morpheus24:

I only want to set "my People" free from the Matrix. lol
Good for you. You have my vote of confidence. Lol.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by detective1: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2009
When classifying beauty of an African woman disregarding the complexion of some african white nations that makes them look flashy, Senegalese women are in the first position, they maintain there body shape and figure even after child bearing, talk of flat tommy, straight legs, height, shinning skin, boobs- you never see a senegalese girl wear bra and she's always pointed, but don't know of now when naija guys don flock there, they are the No.1 breast suckers in the world, that's why even a naija secondary school girl breast can't stand without over packing with lastest bras not to talk of the senior girls wey don tear eye! And above all you'll never see a woman with a flat backside, even if she's skinny she will have that front and back that makes you call her a woman coupled with a radiant beauty.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Caramelia(f): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2009
ROTFL Detective1 you are too much,  grin grin grin ,
detective1:

you never see a senegalese girl wear bra and she's always pointed, but don't know of now when naija guys don flock there, they are the No.1 bosom suckers in the world, that's why even a naija secondary school girl bosom can't stand without over packing with lastest bras not to talk of the senior girls wey don tear eye! And above all you'll never see a woman with a flat backside, even if she's skinny she will have that front and back that makes you call her a woman coupled with a radiant beauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.