Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (63992 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by frank4t(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
if this was America, I would have said its a perfect plot by the CIA to put those they are suspectin of sponsorin militants on the defensive side. but this is not America. so let me just keep mute. just for the record Jonathan will never condescend so low to support militants. Jonathan should not make any press statement in regards to this issue. Nigerian politicians and their dirty politics
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by focus7: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.
you mean 14millions massively rigged figure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by icekale: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
efilefun:
Truth do hurt and feel like insult when served right, take heart

Truth?? So u think all the gibberish you typed are real?? And me hurt?? haaaaaa!!_Ma guy, look for the closest goat near you and put your head in its ass.. grin
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by focus7: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.
you mean 14millions supporters massively rigged figures from the SE and SS.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Caseless: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
you are just talking trash! He couldn't have withstood the heat.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by GOFRONT(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
They ar d cause of hunger in d land....
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
ideology:
pls remind me when the North did that, may be i traveled to jupiter then.
I put it to you that you deliberately and willingly refuse to see the QUESTION MARKS!!
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DabuIIIT: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:

Those Ipob supporters don't really have any enduring ideology nor are they principled on any issue. The only thing that run through them is hate

and u spend all ur days and life on and outta here on ipob,ipad,igbo...ipad this,ipob that.....maybe wen u get to 70 and cant blame ogogoro,u will blame ipad.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Otilo12: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Businessideas post=48261252][size=18pt]Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

A group that recently split from Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), a militant organization that has claimed responsibility for bombing numerous oil facilities, has claimed that former President Goodluck Jonathan was the grand patron of the NDA. In a statement issued today by Cynthia Whyte, an alias for a male spokesman, the splinter group also named several former and serving governors as sponsors of the Niger Delta Avengers. Those named as “sponsors” included Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Seriaki Dickson of Bayelsa.
Mr. Whyte also identified Senator Godswill Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, ex-militant turned contractor, Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo), Raymond Dokpesi, the founder of African Independent Television (AIT), the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Kingsley Kuku, Kimi Angozi, and Patrick Akpobolokemi as other sponsors.

The splinter group, which renamed itself Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA), had recently declared its opposition to NDA’s destruction of oil infrastructure in the region, warning that it would disclose the names of individuals and groups backing the militant group.

Mr. Whyte’s statement revealed that the NDA’s sympathizers included Edwin K. Clark, Tony Uranta, Daniel Alabrah, Ms. Annkio Briggs, and Olisa Metuh, a former spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Reformed Niger Delta Avengers named Oyege Nimi Brown, VIP Timothy, Joshua Macaiver, Paul Bebenimibo and others as the main operatives of the NDA, adding that Udengs Eradiri, the president of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), also known as Brigadier General Murdoch Agbinibo, serve as the NDA’s chief spokesman.

One is still missing, Mama peace

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by MDOLOFU: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
APC dose not kW d meaning of wat they are abt to start
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Candyrain(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
bashydemy1:
you need to be ashamed of yourself boy, Sahara reporter exposes the houses of Buratai and dambazau and you believe him but you call this thrash.. You need deliverance.

Are u really ok? They exposed Buratai with evidence, with documents showing what they purchased and how much it cost.

Boy can u give us the evidence showing dat these mentioned names are the sponsors or members of NDA?

U really should be ashamed of urself dude.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Candyrain(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
blackpanda:

If it is trash, why ask bubu to go get them

Wake up already!

I'm asking Bubu to go after them becos they are in the opposition and he will believe anything levelled against them without thinking

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
innason:

That GEJ handed over for Nigeria to embrace peace you see it as nothing. with level of economic degradation of our present Nigeria can buhari hand over to osibanjo talk less of Saraki?
GEJ handed over because he lost....... simple.

The economy is bad because we're a one product economy...... crude oil. The price is at a low and the Nation didn't save due to looting and waste.

The economic situation will continue as long as the oil prices stay low and NDA are further reducing output, further plunging the Nation into economic doldrums.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Otilo12 post=48275613][/quote]

If they think FGN wouldn't get to the root of this, they are mistaken. Already FGN knows where they get explosives from. From there a lot of other revelations will come - the buyers and then the people that pay for these explosives and other operational expenses including payments for the boys.

I really pity GEJ and his co-travelers.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
APC are bedwetters jor.Disguising their lack of appropriation with divisiveness stop masking your ineptitute and incompetence by sowing seeds of racial divide that in the long run will do the country harm and start by telling us one single completed project this administartion started,envisioned and has completed.2years is enough for a baby to grow to some extent and you are headed towards 2 years old.

What's your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bakila: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nonny1980:
I have something I do which has kept me financially stable and free in this current economic recession.... I pay myself weekly salary because economic recession is NOT in my dictionary.... When others are complaining of economic meltdown, I smile to my Banks.... I strongly believe you too can become financially strong and free just like me, if you join me. For more details, you can reach me through ==> johnnychuks2009@yahoo.com OR 08036207038 <== I wish you Financial Success as you Remain Blessed....!!!
That's nice in this times.... There is a smart man to smile to the bank.

But there is Yahoo in your Chucks address.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Bgorgeous: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
These desperate politicians will,can never be satisfied. I can't doubt this news at all because there is no smoke without fire. Cynthia wyte have u left volunteer movement?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by notindome(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

A group that recently split from Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), a militant organization that has claimed responsibility for bombing numerous oil facilities, has claimed that former President Goodluck Jonathan was the grand patron of the NDA. In a statement issued today by Cynthia Whyte, an alias for a male spokesman, the splinter group also named several former and serving governors as sponsors of the Niger Delta Avengers. Those named as “sponsors” included Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Seriaki Dickson of Bayelsa.
Mr. Whyte also identified Senator Godswill Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, ex-militant turned contractor, Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo), Raymond Dokpesi, the founder of African Independent Television (AIT), the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Kingsley Kuku, Kimi Angozi, and Patrick Akpobolokemi as other sponsors.

The splinter group, which renamed itself Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA), had recently declared its opposition to NDA’s destruction of oil infrastructure in the region, warning that it would disclose the names of individuals and groups backing the militant group.

Mr. Whyte’s statement revealed that the NDA’s sympathizers included Edwin K. Clark, Tony Uranta, Daniel Alabrah, Ms. Annkio Briggs, and Olisa Metuh, a former spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Reformed Niger Delta Avengers named Oyege Nimi Brown, VIP Timothy, Joshua Macaiver, Paul Bebenimibo and others as the main operatives of the NDA, adding that Udengs Eradiri, the president of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), also known as Brigadier General Murdoch Agbinibo, serve as the NDA’s chief spokesman.

Following the release of the list, a source close to former President Jonathan told SaharaReporters that there was “no iota of truth to the claim that former President Goodluck Jonathan has a hand in the violence in the Niger Delta.”

The source, who asked not to be identified, said he was in touch with Mr. Jonathan, adding that the former president was considering issuing a formal statement to dismiss the claims made by Mr. Whyte.

“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/06/former-president-jonathan-tompolo-akpabio-wike-dokpesi-others-named-sponsors-niger-delta

Hmmm
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by jerryism(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
IYC PRESIDENT REPLIES SAHARA REPORTERS PUBLICATION, DEBUNKS REPORT. - DEBUNKS AFFILATION WITH NIGER DELTA AVENGERS. - ACCUSES MEND OF SPONSORING THE PUBLICATION. ABUJA: In a fallacious statement claimed to be issued by one Cynthia Whyte carried by Sahara report today 7th August 2016, denigrating the character of the Ijaw youths council President, Engr. Udengs Eradiri to have served as spokesman of Niger Delta Avengers, acting as Brigadier General Murdoch Agbinibo. Engr. Udengs Eradiri through a telephone conversation, has refuted such allegations, adding that him as a person and IYC as a people has no link bond with Niger Delta Avengers or even any group disrupting peace in Niger Delta Region as IYC stands as a propeller of peace and unity in the Ijaw region under his leadership. Udengs described SaharaReporters as a media outfit that represents retrogression , deliberate falsehood, under- development and biased unprofessional journalism. He explained that if he desires to be a general, he will enroll into the army and follow proper procedures rather than being a pseudo general. '' it is not in my character to cast aspersion on anybody or groups, it is very clear that MEND and their crises merchants has become psychologically frustrated that I didn't subscribe to their demands, they have therefore advanced to use Propaganda statements to tarnish the image of me and other Ijaw leaders, very appalling '' he said. He added, emphatically that Cynthia Whyte who was reported to have made the accusations was the same Spokesperson for MEND in 2009, and the Joint Revolutionary Council (JRC) whom was traced to be Jones Abiri that was recently apprehended by the DSS, and as reported in the National dailies, MEND are in Negotiations with the Federal government, so he was surprised to have seen that this same individual is now a member of the Reformed Niger Delta Avengers. He challenged the individual to come out with his/her group and stop hiding under a pseudo name to constitute nuisance. He narrated how his problems began with MEND after an interview on Silverbird Tv, stating that MEND has not been mandated to speak for the Ijaw people, this they found very embarrassing and since then have been battling to dent his image, including threats on his life, he therefore urges them to channel their problems to appropriate majors as the Law is the Light and not try measures to hand twist the Ijaw nation in asserting to their demands. He further explained that Ijaw stands for peace and he is an embodiment of peace that no morally sane Ijaw leader will sympathise with anybody or group found to be guilty of acts tantamount to terrorism and other criminal offences. He concluded by giving a stern warning to crises merchants in Ijaw land to desist forthwith from peddling lies and blackmail to enrich themselves or will face the full wrath of the law in due time. The telephone call hung up with his last words:" The law, nature and posterity must always judge people and groups who attempt to jeopardise the Ijaw nation''. Read more: http://www.bodmasnews.com/2016/08/iyc-president-re plies-sahara-reporters.html

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Mylove55(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
icekale:
Sahara Deserters at it again..

Jonathan ko, Patience ni
yea! gej may not be involve, but nobody should rule-out pej, madueke, anyim,kuku,patrick akpo, and tompolo etc
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by kan12(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
na d kind story Sahara go rush carry
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

I put it to you that you deliberately and willingly refuse to see the QUESTION MARKS!!
i blame you, lol, you used 3 question marks and they turned to emoji's hahaha

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Hemanwel(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
The moment I saw "Dokpesi" on that list,I disregarded the list.Somebody wants to pay back in bitter coins what he used his media outfit to do prior to 2015 general elections...I smell the handy work of Bourdillon here.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Sodangi77: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

Following the release of the list, a source close to former President Jonathan told SaharaReporters that there was “no iota of truth to the claim that former President Goodluck Jonathan has a hand in the violence in the Niger Delta.”

The source, who asked not to be identified, said he was in touch with Mr. Jonathan, adding that the former president was considering issuing a formal statement to dismiss the claims made by Mr. Whyte.

“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/06/former-president-jonathan-tompolo-akpabio-wike-dokpesi-others-named-sponsors-niger-delta
We relax and smile,fawo yansh de open small small.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Themandator: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Clearly the statement of a deranged fellow.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by lailo: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Candyrain:
Sahara Reporters again!!! Always publishing trash without proper investigation.

Oya Bubu go get those mentioned arrested.
It was not trash whent they published news about Buratai mansion,Buharis budget padding,Aisha-Fayose harliburton saga.Wailer spotted.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Begpro: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
:-)
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by proprince(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:

dnt mind that idiot

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by vislabraye(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
so who would have commanded the army against GEJ? Is it his chief of defence staff Alex badeh, or his chief of army staff Kenneth minimah? Or is it an old soldier like buhari that will command army to move against the commander in chief of armed forces? If you think what GEJ did by handing over was normal then ask The UN,AU ,USA ,UK and other world power why they gave him much accolades

Don't mind them. E dey pain dem say Gej still get recognition tongue
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anyone who believes this allegation needs to have his/her head checked cos it defies simple/basic logic. Reason? This militant group is a shady organization that works in secrecy. So does it make a bloody sense that same group will PUBLICLY list the names of its so called "sponsors" (if at all they exist), thus exposing them to govt prosecution? It makes absolutely no sense at all cos if they exist, then same people were responsible for the group's finances.

My take on this so call allegation/claim is that something fishy is going on. I see this as nothing but an immature/childish attempt to smear the name of GEJ and other loud opposition leaders from the SS region.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Excellentmind: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
project8:
Honestly i dnt trust d niger deltans.their greed can make them do anytn especially hearing names of thugs like wike,akpabio,dickson,tompolo then one can comfortably say there is a grand conspiracy by old ruling party to cause instability and indeed blackmail d govt of d day into cowardice

You are not just a jejune but a dangerous crass fool.

You are such a disgrace to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.