Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (63988 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.

na dem dem...the wailing wall of the south-yeast...

they always say very strange things that always never make sense...

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by seunH: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm kinda confused here,
1) Most of GEJ/IPOB supporter were cheering and supporting NDA during their attacks
2) These same above supporters got angry some days back when GEJ called for one Nigeria
3) Now, after Sahara Reporters said GEJ is an NDA sponsor, these same people are calling Sahara reporters a trash news agency and saying the report is a lie
4) Naturally from the above premise, I would expect GEJ/IPOB supporters to be happy about the news since it confirms what they hope for. Please someone should help me clarify what is really happening....!!!

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
justhelp:
na wah ooo this your foolishness is second to non
"foolishness "? Is that all you learnt from school? Is a pity!
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lame and pathetic. These are the words of losers. Aren't you the same guys that were celebrating boko haram bombings in the first few months of his administartion? You are now coming up again with a strange excuse. Swerve jare. The useless ineffectual buffon was so irresponsible and incompetent

I have never supported Boko Haram in any way before let's get that clear..till recently I was an ardent and die hard Buhari supporter and I guess the reasons are obvious why I have stopped . Just like Nigeria delta communities will provide covert protection for NDA in these days so did Northenden communities for Boko Haram in the Jonathan days . Most of the Northern military commanders even refused to engage the rage tag enemy for reasons best known to them. I remember the anguish of Northern elder when Ihejirika had early successes against Boko Haram. So believe even without doing much the emergence of Buhari had already solved the Boko Haram problem by 70 percent now what is left is the mop up exercise till Boko Haram moves into the Sahara destined to become desert robbers
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2016
bilazego:

Do think that all Buhari's million votes were real and all will be foolish enough to kill and die for him to be in power? Both candidates had their support base and doubt i if the problems would have been over by now if it had been the other way.

So you think he can illegitimately administer this nation from Abuja, a Northern territory? Have you forgotten that his staunch supporters are near the atlantic ocean in the far south?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ManMountain(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2016
seunH:
I'm kinda confused here,
1) Most of GEJ/IPOB supporter were cheering and supporting NDA during their attacks
2) These same above supporters got angry some days back when GEJ called for one Nigeria
3) Now, after Sahara Reporters said GEJ is an NDA sponsor, these same people are calling Sahara reporters a trash news agency and saying the report is a lie
4) Naturally from the above premise, I would expect GEJ/IPOB supporters to be happy about the news since it confirms what they hope for. Please someone should help me clarify what is really happening....!!!

Those Ipob supporters don't really have any enduring ideology nor are they principled on any issue. The only thing that run through them is hate

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by mekonglobal(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2016
carmag:
When will the names of the sponsors of
Boko Haram be published and interrogated
Ask them the likes of senator, Ndume, Murtala Nyako, Ali Mordi Sheriff etc let the investigation begins not forgeting the sponsorers of Fulani herdsmen..

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2016
BraniacX:

[s]If that is true, then by comparism girls from your tribe are cheapest (mind you i'm not ibo) but i hear tales of how your girls are slammed repeatedly for the promise of a meal especially in lagos! Now that's too cheap! Orientate them to value themselves more!
He is talking from experience and you are talking about hearsay and tales......abeg swerve.
......................and stop denying the obvious...you are an ipoo yoot grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by babamoha(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
I might not stand for anybody but for Jonathan I can stand mainly for been a former president he knows what the consequences will be if he does anything against the interest of the nation so by mentioning his name they are just trying to use that one to distract attention and to cause chaos among the militants and the entire nation at large.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2016
seunH:
I'm kinda confused here,
Gbam.....Confused set of people, that is what they are

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

I have never supported Boko Haram in any way before let's get that clear..till recently I was an ardent and die hard Buhari supporter and I guess the reasons are obvious why I have stopped . Just like Nigeria delta communities will provide covert protection for NDA in these days so did Northenden communities for Boko Haram in the Jonathan days . Most of the Northern military commanders even refused to engage the rage tag enemy for reasons best known to them. I remember the anguish of Northern elder when Ihejirika had early successes against Boko Haram. So believe even without doing much the emergence of Buhari had already solved the Boko Haram problem by 70 percent now what is left is the mop up exercise till Boko Haram moves into the Sahara destined to become desert robbers

I can swear on my life that you never supported Buhari cos this is exactly the falsehood that had been circulating down there in the south. That we are hiding Boko haram members. Does this even make sense to you? Those animals were going villages after villages slaughtering men, rraping girls and kidnapping young boys to train them as suicide bombers and you are here in your well-conditioned parlour saying they are hiding them. Are you telling me that you know more than those who live in the North? Haven't you seen in the news how people burn boko haram suspects alive and torture them to death?

You can only decieve your ipob friends and not me.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Northerners never supported or covered up Boko Haram members. The civilian JTF played key role duribg Jonathan time and most soldiers fighting Boko Haram like Buratai and Bade were indigenes of Northeast.

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by nedu86(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2016
No boko sponsor since inception?

Shame on southern Nigeria.

You don't only value your subjugation, but you also cherish your servitude.

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by nedu86(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Fool, which part of Nigeria do you reside?

eziokwubundunuwa:

Northerners never supported or covered up Boko Haram members. The civilian JTF played key role duribg Jonathan time and most soldiers fighting Boko Haram like Buratai and Bade were indigenes of Northeast.

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by goldman777: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2016
freshdude99:

You just spoke my mind. Don't mind that kid ranting like we were still in the 50s

Dont forget declaring elections inconclusive is d job of d inec chairman who wasnt in gej,s goodbooks.wen d refree of a wrestling match doesnt co operate to cheat d only option is d giveup and accept ur faith in d wrestling match dats wat happened to gej,s election grin
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by pippimp(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Candyrain:

It's still an allegation. They should show evidence and enough of all these media rubbishing of people. What stopped those who sent this to SR from sending it to the appropriate authority for investigation?

Na wa ooo

You are funny. Are you sure you are Nigerian? You are talking to people who burn suspects in the streets. Evidence does not mean anything in Nigeria. All you have to do is accuse someone and that person is phucked.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I can swear on my life that you never supported Buhari cos this is exactly the falsehood that had been circulating down there in the south. That we are hiding Boko haram members. Does this even make sense to you? Those animals were going villages after villages slaughtering men, rraping girls and kidnapping young boys to train them as suicide bombers and you are here in your well-conditioned parlour saying they are hiding them. Are you telling me that you know more than those who live in the North? Haven't you seen in the news how people burn boko haram suspects alive and torture them to death?

You can only decieve your ipob friends and not me.

One thing you can't take away is that I voted Buhari. It's a pity the vote is wasted but I still thank God..For you info not every Nigerian does thing based on sectarian bias and judgement ..I have in my life always stood for what is right and will never shield non performance because of sectarian bias.. I am sure we both voted Buhari but for two distinct reasons ,one wanted remarkable improvement in the country's affairs whole one did because because by belief and infidel can't rule him . I guess we both know where we fall ..Salam
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
seunH:
I'm kinda confused here,

How do you expect a bunch of second class citizens to think? They are always confused - can't think straight.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Bro look well again..
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ham2real: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2016
OK oooooo continue
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by justhelp(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

"foolishness "? Is that all you learnt from school? Is a pity!
are u not a fool ? Oya deny
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ehijoe(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Hunger. is not a friend to anybody. wot those guyz want is just recognition. GEJ willingly accepted defeat. why on earth would anyone thinks he is among those sponsoring militancy. In his time e was able to manage the situation by given listing ear to the militants even if someone is saying e was begging them to let peace reign in his government. Bubu should introduce his own idea to make the boys calm down and stop looking for how to hide his weakness. if he still thinks that fitting back is d best option, it should be done fast before Nigeria looses all her Assets/ Facilities.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

One thing you can't take away is that I voted Buhari. It's a pity the vote is wasted but I still thank God..For you info not every Nigerian does thing based on sectarian bias and judgement ..I have in my life always stood for what is right and will never shield non performance because of sectarian bias.. I am sure we both voted Buhari but for two distinct reasons ,one wanted remarkable improvement in the country's affairs whole one did because because by belief and infidel can't rule him . I guess we both know where we fall ..Salam

This is where I also have problem with you guys. So becaus I didn't want to be ruled by someone who doesn't care about how much is stolen or how many people are dying and the only alternative I have is someone from my region and tribe I shouldn't vote for him because somebody who isn't affected much by the maladministration would think that I'm a bigot? Go on with your belief, it won't do me anything. I'm already ready to vote for him again in 2019. Stop me if you can.mtcheew

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This is where I also have problem with you guys. So becaus I didn't want to be ruled by someone who doesn't care about how much is stolen or how many people are dying and the only alternative I have is someone from my region and tribe I shouldn't vote for him because somebody who isn't affected much by the maladministration would think that I'm a bigot? Go on with your belief, it won't do me anything. I'm already ready to vote for him again in 2019. Stop me if you can.mtcheew

If Donald Duke runs against Buhari in 2019 who would you vote for .
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by sunshine1974(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2016
APC trying everything possible to jail all PDP bigwigs, if the so called RNDA are sure of themselves why not go and battle the real NDAs, APC simply formed their own group and named it RNDA......very soon the evil agenda of APC will soon come to lime light.....party of liars, demons and broom wielding witches....u for kukuma talk say everybody for Niger Delta na sponsor..........this is a very obvious political gimmick.

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
justhelp:
are u not a fool ? Oya deny
Kanu isn't wrong by calling your type baboons because you have portrayed one.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Sj11: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Bastards...talking trash
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ouzo1(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.

See God na...u for remove am shey?....you re suppose to be the one doing the thinking pls
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

If Donald Duke runs against Buhari in 2019 who would you vote for .

I don't know anything about him so I can't tell you right now

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by leanalyst: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.
Very true my brother. You are spot on.

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by leanalyst: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
goldman777:

Dont forget declaring elections inconclusive is d job of d inec chairman who wasnt in gej,s goodbooks.wen d refree of a wrestling match doesnt co operate to cheat d only option is d giveup and accept ur faith in d wrestling match dats wat happened to gej,s election grin
My brother he was commander in chief and president. If he wanted it rigged, he would have sacked the inec chair and put who will do his bidding. Also when his finger didn't read on card reader, he could have called off the election.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Shym3xx: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Very plausible, especially with the way BooHarry stopped chasing the three-headed monster of GEJ/Iweala/Diezani in his faux anti-corruption campaign, once the bombings got to a crescendo. And how the bombings have since reduced after the court said Diezani has no case to answer. So they all know the games they're playing - though they all lack the wit to play chess. Just a bunch of retar.ded people on both sides playing checkers.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the end-game than this lousy story. Is the end-game total balkanization by any means necessary? If it's about that and not oil contracts and keeping stolen funds - then I'll passively support them. That's the only succour that shytehole needs regardless of who's bringing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60