Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (63986 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2016
If the NDA activities reduce drastically after this news, it means its true.

If the people mentioned are the true sponsors, they will drastically reduce their activities since they know attention is now on them.

More closed door meetings to come soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by justhelp(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You will never change this your moniker in a long while, your mentality and your condition can't be different...

Fvcking whi you hate is the worst absurdity and a seriously mental case..
what can be pleasurable than fucvking your enemy puss.. On your bed, just think about it. That you are ontop of your enemy all the time.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DamiBukola: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
This SaharaReporters is own by an Ijaw man baffles me. I thought Tonye said Ijaw means truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
so who would have commanded the army against GEJ? Is it his chief of defence staff Alex badeh, or his chief of army staff Kenneth minimah? Or is it an old soldier like buhari that will command army to move against the commander in chief of armed forces? If you think what GEJ did by handing over was normal then ask The UN,AU ,USA ,UK and other world power why they gave him much accolades

What is wrong with you people? You think he can clearly lose in the elections and still refuse to handover? Do you think he would still continue to rule us? He would have gotten Gaddafi treatment since then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ovieigho(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

These chest beaters again! Do you know anything about Gbagbo?
. Pls guy don't quote me and call me such names you cal yourselves on here again .I don't like it ,if you want to know about gbagbo read up av explained the case of gbagbo even on this particular tread

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
. Pls guy don't quote me and call me such names you cal yourselves on here again .I don't like it ,if you want to know about gbagbo read up av explained the case of gbagbo even on this particular tread

Ok let's say you are a noise maker, an emptry barrel or an emptry threat disher if not you wouldn't be saying this

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ovieigho(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

What is wrong with you people? You think he can clearly lose in the elections and still refuse to handover? Do you think he would still continue to rule us? He would have gotten Gaddafi treatment since then
by who? Is it me or over 14million people that voted for him that will give him ghadaffi style of punishment? Or america that already predicted our disintegration as a nation that will come to your aids when the country go up in flame

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by RZArecta(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2016
project8:
[s]Honestly i dnt trust d niger deltans.their greed can make them do anytn especially hearing names of thugs like wike,akpabio,dickson,tompolo then one can comfortably say there is a grand conspiracy by old ruling party to cause instability and indeed blackmail d govt of d day into cowardice[/s]

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
by who? Is it me or over 14million people that voted for him that will give him ghadaffi style of punishment? Or america that already predicted our disintegration as a nation that will come to your aids when the country go up in flame

You think they are really 14 million? Also, do you think all the 14 million people would be foolish enough to sacrifise their lives for him? My brother stop decieving youself. There is no way he could have refused to leave after losing. It will just lead to his gruesome death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ovieigho(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Ok let's say you are a noise maker, an emptry barrel or an emptry threat disher if not you wouldn't be saying this
thank you
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by RZArecta(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

ordinary EMPTY you no fit spell yet you get opinion and you dey find trouble tongue quota system

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by goldman777: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Im not surprised at the list actions speaks better than words the body language of those mentioned speaks for itself if you have been watching political events and circles keenly lately

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ovieigho(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You think they are really 14 million? Also, do you think all the 14 million people would be foolish enough to sacrifise their lives for him? My brother stop decieving youself. There is no way he could have refused to leave after losing. It will just lead to his gruesome death
then my question is will you be the one to carry out the gruesome killing too? Election will be declare inconclusive and I repeat there is nothing buhari,tinubu ,and you all will do about it.....thanks God buhari knew this an appreciated GEJ so much and he said he taught GEJ will not relinguish power so what was his reason of saying it

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
justhelp:
most of you guys are senseless and you don't have thinking abilities, in other words you can't think right. You type without brain
Causing me or anyone from East doesn't stop any move we instigated rather you can't rest throughout your life. Get a life and stop being pained.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by oluwasegun007(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2016
The greatest Enemy of Nigeria politics is The Media.....It has been Bastardized

We no longer no d truth..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
See the way I highlighted my points.

I expected you to dispute them. undecided

I didn't see any point there, what I saw and still seeing is trash numbered with figures.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
then my question is will you be the one to carry out the gruesome killing too? Election will be declare inconclusive and I repeat there is nothing buhari,tinubu ,and you all will do about it.....thanks God buhari knew this an appreciated GEJ so much and he said he taught GEJ will not relinguish power so what was his reason of saying it

Lol!!!

Do you even know when an election is inconclusive?? Are you telling me that his little soldiers will prevent the masses from attacking him? Do you know anything about guerrilla warfare? Do you think he can continue to rule us while he is still in Abuja, a Northern state? Don't forget that his supporters are in the far south. Mtcheew. You watch too much hollywood movies bro.

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

I didn't see any point there, what I saw and still seeing is trash numbered with figures.
Well, everything there is the truth and indisputable.

Enjoy your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
RZArecta:
ordinary EMPTY you no fit spell yet you get opinion and you dey find trouble tongue quota system

Mine is still better. At least my teacher taught me to always start my sentences with a capital letter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Imagine, you hate them but, you can stop fvcking them.. It's called OBSESSION!!

These Afonja's are obsessed with Igbos.. Obsessed!!
They are pained because the owners of the resources want it back finish!!! No matter how you train your neighbor's child you can only answer "uncle" and not "father".
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
Well, everything there is the truth and indisputable.

Enjoy your ignorance.
It takes one ignoramus to detect attempted ignorance so enjoy the show while I dole it out.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Fmartin(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2016
carmag:
When will the names of the sponsors of
Boko Haram be published and interrogated
it is when boko haram split into 2. Then the smaller faction which will be lead by shekau will publish d names of sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

It takes one ignoramus to detect attempted ignorance so enjoy the show while I dole it out.
Doesn't change the fact that you're ignorant and proud of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:

Which other people's opinion are you shouting about? Who are those people? Online noise makers like you?
Until all start making practical effort outside your online noise making and let your leaders both in academics, political and military start telling Nigerians your plan, other Nigerians will never see you as serious
As for you, you were among those calling Bi*frans Internet noise maker but today you have been swallowed in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by deeoh(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.
and that would had made him a target of international community, u think he wanted that! am not saying the allegation is true but your premise for falsifying the allegation is faulty.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ashjay001(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
so who would have commanded the army against GEJ? Is it his chief of defence staff Alex badeh, or his chief of army staff Kenneth minimah? Or is it an old soldier like buhari that will command army to move against the commander in chief of armed forces? If you think what GEJ did by handing over was normal then ask The UN,AU ,USA ,UK and other world power why they gave him much accolades

They gave him accolades after he handed over! Not before. Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, comes to mind!

Remember during GEJ's acting presidency, when soldiers were deployed, without GEJ's permission, to welcome a sick Yar'Adua back into d country?!

Do u remember IBB saying, 'd current leadership of d army, are boys of our boys?' and 'esprit de corps' will always come into play?

With d number of Abokis' in d Naija army, Jona would av been ousted in d short or long run!

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
Doesn't change the fact that you're ignorant and proud of it. undecided
Doesn't change you are irredeemable from wallow.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Doesn't change you are irredeemable from wallow.
Lets not digress..... let's get back to the matter.

GEJ and the other accomplices are suspects...... at least he's been in touch with them regularly and been having closed door meetings to probably hide his involvement.

It's obvious they listen to him, why didn't he talk to them during the bombings?

Could it be silent support from him?

What do you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by goldman777: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2016
It was obvious ex governments officials where involved because d nda knew exactly the locations of very important pipelines to blow up to cripple the economy militants without access to deep intel cant kno dat not even oil companies have critical info of co-oil companies vital complex pipeline networks it takes d govt agencie like nnpc to know the entire blue print,Even the promise of d nda not to attack or kill military men even in d face of hostilities where simple alibi,s some ex opposition govt officials where involved.a militant of d niger delta true to his nature will fight any govt force dat invades his comfort.May GOD help nigeria or like the opposition Igbos will say what a zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by justhelp(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Causing me or anyone from East doesn't stop any move we instigated rather you can't rest throughout your life. Get a life and stop being pained.
see this one, who is pain ? Ontop wetin ? If you really want to leave nigeria why can't you guys start the move instead of protesting everywhere,you all should relocate to your cave first, sack all the govs in the SE, bomb niger bridge so that movement of people from east to west will end, then we will take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
Lets not digress..... let's get back to the matter.

GEJ and the other accomplices are suspects...... at least he's been in touch with them regularly and been having closed door meetings to probably hide his involvement.

It's obvious they listen to him, why didn't he talk to them during the bombings?

Could it be silent support from him?

What do you think?
Are you aware the same RNDA said yesterday that they decided to breakaway because GEJ have been pleading with them to stop bombing so how come he is now the sponsor isn't it sound so stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.