Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (63983 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bkool7(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Candyrain:
Sahara Reporters again!!! Always publishing trash without proper investigation.

Oya Bubu go get those mentioned arrested.

You people are delusional

When SR published negative news about PMB, Tinubu, Gbajabimila, Fashola, Aisha Buhari and Co... It's OK.

When they published phone numbers of Senators during the Social Media bill... It's OK.

When they uncovered the plot by the NA to buy luxurious SUVs, it's investigative journalism

Now, your heros have been implicated so we should just count it as junk journal?
SR is a renowned investigative news media.

You have to provide a cogent contrary proofs to exonerate your heroes

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bkool7(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Flyingngel post=48262206][/quote]

During the BH carnage you guys were running around saying Buhari did not condemn the Massacre.

Now, since these Militants/terrorist started their violence, has Gej make any public condemnation any time they commite a crime?
Just to be fair, gej too ought to be condemning every violent acts of the militants/terrorists
I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bkool7(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
so who would have commanded the army against GEJ? Is it his chief of defence staff Alex badeh, or his chief of army staff Kenneth minimah? Or is it an old soldier like buhari that will command army to move against the commander in chief of armed forces? If you think what GEJ did by handing over was normal then ask The UN,AU ,USA ,UK and other world power why they gave him much accolades
Please, come off it.
This is the 2000.. Once you lose an election, you leave. Or you want gej to be given the Gbagbo treatment?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bkool7(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
I won't give you a break until you tell me who will command Nigeria millitary against GEJ, as for the case of gbabo he was already becoming a dictator,having been in power from year 2000 to 2010 but was arrested by external forces UN and French army. So its a different ball game because GEJ still enjoy massiv support and followership from both external, citizen and millitary

Please, which citizens?
You meant the SE and SS?
Cause if he enjoys maximum support from 14 million citizens like you claimed he wouldn't lose the election.
Moreover, the military hold allegiance to the people not the president.
Check the situation in Egypt and Turkey
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by philips70(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
fistonati:
APC be like, mention Jonathan's name to Get sympathy from Nigerians

Receive sense, this report would have gathered more support and momentum if Jonathan's name is not included. Don't you see how EFCC cases are going on smoothly as Jonathan has not been directly implicated?

In any case he who alleges must provide solid proofs as this allegation makes no sense without proofs.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by goldman777: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
leanalyst:

My brother he was commander in chief and president. If he wanted it rigged, he would have sacked the inec chair and put who will do his bidding. Also when his finger didn't read on card reader, he could have called off the election.

Dont forget in democracy d president is subjected to the constituition esp in an election unlike d military govt nigerians are used to d worst he would have done was to declare a state of. Emergency due to security which he did to move d election forward by a few days to prepare better.even if he declared a state of emergency till after expiration of his 4 years.he will vacate his seat and a temporary govt will take control.pending d time of a presidential election.stop leaving in d euforia of past military govt.this is democracy d powers of the presidents and limitations are clearly controlled by the constitution
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Fidelismaria: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wadeoye:

I think SSS should take Cynthia into protective custody immediately and get some other witnesses who can be used against these criminals in court.
This should not be too difficult now that a crack exists in NDA.

Yea I totally agree with protective custody

But

I doubt if any witness will b willing to come forward.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Flyingngel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=bkool7 post=48271566]

During the BH carnage you guys were running around saying Buhari did not condemn the Massacre.

Now, since these Militants/terrorist started their violence, has Gej make any public condemnation any time they commite a crime?
Just to be fair, gej too ought to be condemning every violent acts of the militants/terrorists

i agree with u on that but who started it? When GEJ was running frm pillar to post looking for who will talk to Bokoharam, i remember Buhari was there and to add insults to injury, he was nominated to discuss with them. What did he do? He decline and was even shouting that GEJ is killing d northeners, cab u imagine. Now that it is in GEJ back u want him to talk abt Militant. Buhari didn't knw that something like this will come up and that he may need d help of GEJ. Anyways they knw themselves.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by tymgotel: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Candyrain:
Sahara Reporters again!!! Always publishing trash without proper investigation.

Oya Bubu go get those mentioned arrested.
this Must the organised b APC
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.
Guy atimes u should use ur brain, 14 m out of about 200m, Nonsense
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by babestella: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

These chest beaters again! Do you know anything about Gbagbo?

Every time you people talk about Gbagbo in reference to GEJ's hand over it makes me laugh.

Yes, Gbagbo might been in jail today, but come to think of the hundreds and thousands of life that was lost because of him, would they be resurrected from the dead simply because Gbagbo is in jail now? The answer is NO>

If GEJ has done otherwise, who know whether you'll still be alive to log on to NL to write, who knows.

Thousands if not million of lives would had been lost and I can bet you, when a stone is thrown into the market place, it could hit any one or ones relative.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
freshdude99:

All these criminal sense u feel u have, why didn't u ask these questions and connect the dots to fish out boko haram sponsors?
All you good for nothing folk, I advise u shut up or rather advice ur apc govt to restructure this dilapidated lorry called Nigeria
We all know it's a northern PDP thing. Ali modu sherrifs name keeps coming up in the case and it was localized to his State so he needs to be investigated because he knows about it.

APC and CNPP had little hopes and PDP had all the power.

The northern PDP faction that were angry at GEJ's emerging as president used it to discredit him and GEJ with his callousness ignored the people being killed and even used it as a way of amassing cash for his goons.

Boko Haram later went awol beyond their control and it degenerated into the situation we had.

Bombing is a PDP thing. Bombings went almost the country during GEJ'S administration, Abuja and Lagos weren't spared.

Now PDP has been localized in mainly the SS and the bombings followed them.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by JimiOgunlola: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
See the way I highlighted my points.

I expected you to dispute them. undecided

Dem no born we muslims and buhari well to arrest GEJ.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by babestella: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am then waiting for when the sponsors of Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen will be mentioned.

It's easier to get the names of those who are sponsoring things in the South, but in the North, those who sponsor Boho haram and Fulani herdsmen are kept secret because their agenda appeals to most northerners.

Recently, they have been commanded to kill only Christians and burn churches, you all are hear to tell me GEJ is sponsoring NDA.

Didn't the north tell their people that GEJ was the one who started and sponsored Boko haram?

My word to Buhari and his co Muslims, you guys have no balls to arrest GEJ, take it from me. Even if he is the one sponsoring NDA, you still cannot arrest him..

I can see why EFCC got court clearance to investigate Akwa Ibom books, how about Osun and Lagos? Hope about Kogi state? Where's the 11Billion late Audu wanted to return if he is elected?

You guys think Nigerians are dumb right?

All these charade we are seeing is because of 2019, we are waiting and watching to see how you lots will bite the dust because you definitely will lose the elections.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
babestella:

Every time you people talk about Gbagbo in reference to GEJ's hand over it makes me laugh.

Yes, Gbagbo might been in jail today, but come to think of the hundreds and thousands of life that was lost because of him, would they be resurrected from the dead simply because Gbagbo is in jail now? The answer is NO>

If GEJ has done otherwise, who know whether you'll still be alive to log on to NL to write, who knows.

Thousands if not million of lives would had been lost and I can bet you, when a stone is thrown into the market place, it could hit any one or ones relative.

We are talking about him remaining in power here. I'm not saying that what he did wasn't important but the main thing here is that he wouldn't have been the president today even if he refused to handover.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by kenex4ever(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.
U know nothing about anything!
A president does not need to b from north b4 he can use his power. he already has so many northan elites dat hate buhari n would have supported him. No body would have been able to break tru aso rock security to get at him. He is just a calm man.
If u can just take ur tym to think outside d box a little, it would b clear to u dat once u attain dat no1 post then u can do and undo things.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by loomer: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
project8:
Honestly i dnt trust d niger deltans.their greed can make them do anytn especially hearing names of thugs like wike,akpabio,dickson,tompolo then one can comfortably say there is a grand conspiracy by old ruling party to cause instability and indeed blackmail d govt of d day into cowardice

So wike wey be governor, wey dey thief money go allow some fools destroy the economy? Wetin go come be the gain when money no dey to thief?

Make we use common sense jare.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by JimiOgunlola: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Even yoruba muslims know that Buhari himself can not believe this thrash. MEND leader Henry and Charles his brother were jailed by GEJ government. They have an axe to grind with GEJ and supported the opposition APC pre-2015 in order to try remaining relevant.

Since Buhari won they've been romancing him in order to release their leaders and stay relevant and they are ready to throw GEJ and his associates under the bus to get what they want. They are behind the fake "RNDA'. They are desperate.

Fulani and yoruba muslims hate militants but they are ready to sponsor MEND because they are the only Anti-GEJ militants. We cannot all be daft at the same time. grin

APC + MEND= Reformed Niger delta Avengers (RNDA) grin
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ovieigho(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Guy atimes u should use ur brain, 14 m out of about 200m, Nonsense
guy you are a toddler that needs political tutorials, I mean 14m eligible voters that voted for him in 2015, remember buhari won by just 2.7million margin ,so where did you get your arithmetic that if you remove 14m then all the rest numbers including children and aged are for buhari?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by dadexcel: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
....... Reading the highly embarrassing comments in this thread especially when it's coming from a so called enlightened and supposedly informed Nigerian youth only shows the height of gullibility of the average Nigerian!... It's actually very disappointing that people have already started calling and pouring invective on the people that are mentioned in this empty and baseless piece of contraption and hogwash!.... Another strategy of the APC sympathizers to smear the name of their nightmare.-GEJ!.... And people can't see the handwriting on the wall even after all the deceit and propaganda from these guys.... Same propaganda that made the gullible Nigerian youth to vote them in in the first place that has brought us where we are today. When will the Nigerian youth be wise?.. When will the Nigerian youth be sensitive enough to know when he is being taken for a rude? ... When will the Nigerian youth be research based?.... When will he notice the deceit and manipulation of these people and decide he has had enough!..... It's unfortunate... Very unfortunate!
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Arizonaguy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
That's the business of this zoo animals.. None of my business!
your entire family and clan is part of that zoo animals. You are so myopic therefore you are below human.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by justhelp(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Kanu isn't wrong by calling your type baboons because you have portrayed one.
abeg who is kanu?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by tno4real(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
So it is easy to list the names of NDA sponsor but it was not easy to list the names of boko haram sponsor...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
These false allegations are hand work of top leaders of apc members,mr president do not listen to this allegations, I think this is as a result of poverty but take note all evil doers must be punished according to the bible.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by oikelomen(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
the Sahara reporters should also tell us the persons responsable for sponsoring the BOKO HARAN group.. I'm begining to loose trust on these so called Sahara reporters people.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by tipcea: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
project8:
Honestly i dnt trust d niger deltans.their greed can make them do anytn especially hearing names of thugs like wike,akpabio,dickson,tompolo then one can comfortably say there is a grand conspiracy by old ruling party to cause instability and indeed blackmail d govt of d day into cowardice
always use your head when addressing issues, when boko haram where wrecking havoc how many list of sponsors did they purblish? Ruling parting are looking for excuses for failure and people like you are swallowing it hook, line and sinker.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by innason(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
Why do you guys love to celebrate the handing over as if it's something great?

In top countries in the world, leaders even resign when they're not performing well.

They know African leaders as power drunk cretins and they want to use GEJ as a poster boy for handing over.

Stop celebrating mediocrity.

That GEJ handed over for Nigeria to embrace peace you see it as nothing. with level of economic degradation of our present Nigeria can buhari hand over to osibanjo talk less of Saraki?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by legba1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.

Not to even talk of a northern dominated military that will disobey a southerner to actualise a norhtern agenda.....I beg a part of me wan belief them Reforned avengers jooh
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by JustCurious: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
carmag:
When will the names of the sponsors of
Boko Haram be published and interrogated

Dear Sahara Reporter, when are you responding to this??! We know you can.

#GEJ Don suffer. He seems to be the 'devil' causing all of the havoc in Nigeria. But, why?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Flyingngel post=48262206][/quote]

apparachik Chineke.....mogbe, is that a chinesenglish word??
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BirabilPaul(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

A group that recently split from Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), a militant organization that has claimed responsibility for bombing numerous oil facilities, has claimed that former President Goodluck Jonathan was the grand patron of the NDA. In a statement issued today by Cynthia Whyte, an alias for a male spokesman, the splinter group also named several former and serving governors as sponsors of the Niger Delta Avengers. Those named as “sponsors” included Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Seriaki Dickson of Bayelsa.
Mr. Whyte also identified Senator Godswill Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, ex-militant turned contractor, Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo), Raymond Dokpesi, the founder of African Independent Television (AIT), the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Kingsley Kuku, Kimi Angozi, and Patrick Akpobolokemi as other sponsors.

The splinter group, which renamed itself Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA), had recently declared its opposition to NDA’s destruction of oil infrastructure in the region, warning that it would disclose the names of individuals and groups backing the militant group.

Mr. Whyte’s statement revealed that the NDA’s sympathizers included Edwin K. Clark, Tony Uranta, Daniel Alabrah, Ms. Annkio Briggs, and Olisa Metuh, a former spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Reformed Niger Delta Avengers named Oyege Nimi Brown, VIP Timothy, Joshua Macaiver, Paul Bebenimibo and others as the main operatives of the NDA, adding that Udengs Eradiri, the president of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), also known as Brigadier General Murdoch Agbinibo, serve as the NDA’s chief spokesman.

Following the release of the list, a source close to former President Jonathan told SaharaReporters that there was “no iota of truth to the claim that former President Goodluck Jonathan has a hand in the violence in the Niger Delta.”

The source, who asked not to be identified, said he was in touch with Mr. Jonathan, adding that the former president was considering issuing a formal statement to dismiss the claims made by Mr. Whyte.

“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/06/former-president-jonathan-tompolo-akpabio-wike-dokpesi-others-named-sponsors-niger-delta

Who is the sponsor of Boko Haram? Even if the APC have a way of trying to kill Jonathan, they are the architects of their problems because they started wrongly pointing fingers and their house is not organised till this moment.
They must busy about something not relevant to the aim of Change if at all they really want to effect any reasonable change. Find some time to speak good of the past that is better than what we are going through now.
APC build your house well and live Jona he is a good man that was betrayed by all the team of the Fake agents of Change while PDP or in power in their various state in different capacities. God can only repay them as a lesson to support the one in power with useful ideas to better the Governance.
I wish my country well and also wish that only the will of God be done now in other to put things right. Meanwhile its often difficult for in power to accept the will of God.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by efilefun(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
icekale:

this is insult here. Let the rules apply!!
Truth do hurt and feel like insult when served right, take heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.