Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers (8885 Views)

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / Senator Akpabio Denies Involvement In Bribery Of Supreme Court Justices / Tompolo Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by Divinehenrich(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Honestly, in every rumour, there is an itom of truth.
Those names mentioned are likely to be NDA sponsors.
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by emymeeky: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As much as I condemn NDA and want their sponsors unmasked, I still thinkwe have to be very careful.

Personally, I don't take the expo from both RNDA and NDA serious, I believe that DSS and the army should not relent in unmasking the culprit (s) behind them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2867626/court-summon-why-tompolo-cannot

You have already exonerated one
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2016
emymeeky:

https://www.nairaland.com/2867626/court-summon-why-tompolo-cannot
You have already exonerated one
ogbeni you say?
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
They should leave Akpabio out of Ijaw wahala

This is Ibibiofirstgentleman. Abadie?
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
In as Much as I don't really like Akpabio's Ideologies.
He should not be framed by the federal government

We all know RNDA is a Splinter group Created by the Federal government to intimidate the NDA

Akpabio is as clean as White Kerchief when it comes to Militancy, He steals the masses money only!
how are u today? Have u taking that Drug? Sorry U ear! Get well soon ok?
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by emymeeky: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by FrancisIgya: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Denial of any link with the NDA is what we expect from them. These people are all hypocrites and liars.
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by gbishman: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2016
In as much as this might sound false, it shouldn't be addressed with kids gloves further investigation should be implemented.
In Nigeria anything is possible
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by hopilo: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
This is not the first time people deny things in Nigeria afterall Buhari sometime did deny link with Boko haram when he was accused.
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by subterfuge: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
haywire1:
Its normal for him to deny at first but EFCC,DSS know how to electrify his genital to make him speak out like a parrot grin grin grin grin

#
LET ME TELL YOU haywire. AKPABIO IS A VERY STRONG MAN O. HIS GENITALS HAVE BEEN INSURED FOR N1BILLION EACH, SO HE IS NOT AFRAID OF YOUR EFCC AND DSS, AND ELECTRCUTIONS
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by subterfuge: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2016
subterfuge:
LET ME TELL YOU haywire. AKPABIO IS A VERY STRONG MAN O. HIS GENITALS HAVE BEEN INSURED FOR N1BILLION EACH, SO HE IS NOT AFRAID OF YOUR EFCC AND DSS, AND ELECTRCUTIONS
Also please note that AKPABIOS genitals are made of two strong pieces of stones and so no fear of EFCC or DSS ELECTRCUTIONS.
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by subterfuge: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
subterfuge:

Also please note that AKPABIOS genitals are made of two strong pieces of stones and so no fear of EFCC or DSS ELECTRCUTIONS.
You can electrocute AKPABIOS genitals from morning till nigh, NA your electrodes go suffer o.
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by subterfuge: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2016
subterfuge:

You can electrocute AKPABIOS genitals from morning till nigh, NA your electrodes go suffer o, AKPABIOS genitals still dey KAMKPE .
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by basadenet: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2016
SR is not a reliable source of Information, so most of their stories end up being false.
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by YungMillionaire: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As much as I condemn NDA and want their sponsors unmasked, I still thinkwe have to be very careful.

Personally, I don't take the expo from both RNDA and NDA serious, I believe that DSS and the army should not relent in unmasking the culprit (s) behind them.

cool Dude you are a member of IYC and IYC supports NDA - so STOP yearning rubbish here. cool
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by YungMillionaire: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

cool Dude you are a member of IYC and IYC supports NDA - so STOP yearning rubbish here. cool
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Those accusing Akpabio might be on to something.

But the Observers are observing.

The end shall tell
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by Skybee1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
N so?even tho him sponsor m na bad tin?so mk we dy hr dy suffer while dos parasite com hr n drill our oil n sen dier imbesile kids abroad? Apabio if in anyway u r dier sponsor,pls ride on we S/S r behind u
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by ofwest47(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
well the hen has finally come to roost
Re: Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
They should leave Akpabio out of Ijaw wahala
abadie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Window For Reconciliation In PDP Remains Open ― G5 Govs, Others / TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Ohanaeze Elects President From Delta And VP From Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.