Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56206 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jazakallahu Khyran to everyone supporting the thread.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by FriendNG: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me: "Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] :

* Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you.

* Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you.

* If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah.

* Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you.

* And that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you.

* The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

Narrated by Thirmizi, who said it is true and fine hadith

Cc: Regarding harming you or benefitting you, there is similar hadith in Qudsi. That talk on if all jins and mankind their first and last will join forces to harm you they cannot. Any idea of the hadith.

Lau anna rajulan... searching for it. Abdelkabir snapscore kazrem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
snapscore:
“And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)?” [al-Qamar 54:17].

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The one who is skilled in reciting Qur’an will be with the noble, honourable scribes and the one who recites Qur’an and falters therein, and finds it difficult, will have a double reward.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4937) and Muslim (798).

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Kazrem(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
FriendNG:
On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me: "Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] :

* Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you.

* Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you.

* If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah.

* Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you.

* And that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you.

* The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

Narrated by Thirmizi, who said it is true and fine hadith

Cc: Regarding harming you or benefitting you, there is similar hadith in Qudsi. That talk on if all jins and mankind their first and last will join forces to harm you they cannot. Any idea of the hadith.

Lau anna rajulan... searching for it. Abdelkabir snapscore kazrem
I read that hadith yesterday in a kitab but I can't remember the narrator again. When I get home on Monday if it's not late by then, I will send it.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by FriendNG: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kazrem:

I read that hadith yesterday in a kitab but I can't remember the narrator again. When I get home on Monday if it's not late by then, I will send it.

It is not. Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
My ustaadh always say;

BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE

I never took it serious, but now I have learned that contentment is greater than patience.

Contentment is a blessing greater than riches and he to whom Allaah has grant contentment need ask no more.

I ask Almighty Allaah to grant us contentment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Contentment is a blessing greater than riches and he to whom Allaah has grant contentment need ask no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Kazrem(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2017
FriendNG:

It is not. Thank You.
On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord (may He be glorified) is that He said: "'O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself.'" [Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah).]

عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ الْغِفَارِيِّ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ، عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِيمَا يَرْوِيهِ عَنْ رَبِّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ أَنَّهُ قَالَ: يَا عِبَادِي: إِنِّي حَرَّمْتُ الظُّلْمَ عَلَى نَفْسِي وَجَعَلْتُهُ بَيْنَكُمْ مُحَرَّمًا فَلَا تَظَالَمُوا.
يَا عِبَادِي: كُلُّكُمْ ضَالٌّ إِلَّا مَنْ هَدَيْتُهُ فَاسْتَهْدُونِي أَهْدِكُمْ، يَا عِبَادِي: كُلُّكُمْ جَائِعٌ إِلَّا مَنْ أَطْعَمْتُهُ فَاسْتَطْعِمُونِي أُطْعِمْكُمْ، يَا عِبَادِي: كُلُّكُمْ عَارٍ إِلَّا مَنْ كَسَوْتُهُ فَاسْتَكْسُونِي أَكْسُكُمْ، يَا عِبَادِي: إِنَّكُمْ تُخْطِئُونَ بِاللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ، وَأَنَا أَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا، فَاسْتَغْفِرُونِي أَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ.
يَا عِبَادِي: إِنَّكُمْ لَنْ تَبْلُغُوا ضَرِّي فَتَضُرُّونِي، وَلَنْ تَبْلُغُوا نَفْعِي فَتَنْفَعُونِي، يَا عِبَادِي: لَوْ أَنَّ أَوَّلَكُمْ وَآخِرَكُمْ وَإِنْسَكُمْ وَجِنَّكُمْ كَانُوا عَلَى أَتْقَى قَلْبِ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ مِنْكُمْ مَا زَادَ ذَلِكَ فِي مُلْكِي شَيْئًا، يَا عِبَادِي: لَوْ أَنَّ أَوَّلَكُمْ وَآخِرَكُمْ وَإِنْسَكُمْ وَجِنَّكُمْ كَانُوا عَلَى أَفْجَرِ قَلْبِ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ مِنْكُمْ مَا نَقَصَ ذَلِكَ مِنْ مُلْكِي شَيْئًا، يَا عِبَادِي: لَوْ أَنَّ أَوَّلَكُمْ وَآخِرَكُمْ وَإِنْسَكُمْ وَجِنَّكُمْ قَامُوا

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
AbdelKabir:
take your clothes above your ankles....

Maa shaaa Allaah.

Lol, just recently pops stylishly complained about my sokoto... I just dey look the man.

#Umar_Ibn khattab_swagger undecided
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah.

Lol, just recently pops stylishly complained about my sokoto... I just dey look the man.

#Umar_Ibn khattab_swagger undecided
you no tell popsy say na "bigboy" style ni... Awon big boy to jasi....
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
“Whoever proposed to the world, then the world would not be satisfied until he gave up his Deen as dowry.” - Maalik ibn Deenaar [Al-Bayhaqi, Al-Zuhd Al-Kabeer, p.100]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
busar:
you no tell popsy say na "bigboy" style ni... Awon big boy to jasi....

Dem no ja ni jere. We pray to Allaah to 'ja' dem to sunnah proper.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
*Piety*

70. Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said,

_"The life of the world is sweet and green. Allah makes you generations succeeding one another so that He may try you in respect of your actions. So beware of the beguilements of the world and those of women. The first trial of Banu Israel was through women"._

*[Muslim].*

*Commentary:* Wealth and property of this world are favourites of everyone like the fresh fruit which is sweet, delicious and attractive for all. Everyone likes them and is attracted towards them. The most delicious fruit of this world is woman but at the same time it is the most baneful. One who inclines towards wealth and women and ignores the Islamic legal injunctions, has at stake both his Deen and Faith; and one who benefits from them keeping oneself within the bounds of Islam, would be safe from their ruinous effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
^^

Jazakallahu Khyran
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
WITH SUNNAH, YOU ARE IMMORTALISED

Shaykhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said:

' The people of SUNNAH die but they are eternally remembered while the people of bid'ah die while they are never remembered.

This is because, the people of Sunnah have the share of the statement of Allaah regarding the messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallaam) :

" And (He Allaah) raised high for you your repute " (Sharh, 4)

Whereas, the people of bid'ah hated what the messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallaam) has brought and as such, they had a share in His statement;

" Surely, your hater is the one cut off! " (Kauthar, 3) '

from Majmoo 'ul Fatawaa, 16/528.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
was going through the ahadeeth in tirmidhi one of which literally scared me and i thought i should share....

it was actually narrated by Abu Hurayrah, that the prophet said;

"When Allaah created Paradise and the Fire, He sent Jibril to Paradise , saying: 'Look at it and at what I have prepared in it for its inhabitants.'" He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "So he came to it and looked at it, and at what Allaah had prepared in it. He (Jibril) said: 'Indeed, by your Might, none shall hear of it except that he shall enter it.' Then He gave the order for it to be surrounded with hardships. He said: 'Return to it and look at it, and at what I have prepared in it for its inhabitants.'" He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "So he returned to it and found it surrounded with hardships. He returned to Him and said: 'Indeed, by your Might, I fear that none shall enter it.' He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: 'Go to the Fire and look at it and at what I have prepared in it for its inhabitants.' So he found it, one part of it riding the other. So he returned to Him and said: 'Indeed, by your Might, none shall hear of it and then enter it.' So He gave the order for it to be surrounded with desires, then He said: 'Return to it.,' so he (Jibril) returned to it, then he said: 'Indeed, by Your Might, I fear that none shall be saved from it except that he shall enter it.

graded hasan by Al-Albaani...

Hell is surrounded with DESIRES and jannah with hardships...... think about it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
^^ it should be noted that in the arabic version of that hadeeth "لقد" was used not just "قد" ya'ni with what Jibril(Alayhi salaam) saw, from his perspective, he was sure no one will enter jannah considering the hardships surrounding it, and no one will escape hell with the desires surrounding it.....may Allaah safeguard us from our desires which ultimately lead to hell.....Ameen.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
"desires which ultimately lead to hell"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
snapscore:
^^

Jazakallahu Khyran
Wa iyyak
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Kazrem(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
May Allah save us from the torment of hell.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Imam Ahmad recorded from `Abdullah bin Ash-Shikhkhir that he said, "I came to the Messenger of Allah while he was saying,

﴿أَلْهَـكُمُ التَّكَّاثُرُ ﴾

يَقُولُ ابْنُ آدَمَ: مَالِي مَالِي، وَهَلْ لَكَ مِنْ مَالِكَ إِلَّا مَا أَكَلْتَ فَأَفْنَـيْتَ، أَوْ لَبِسْتَ فَأَبْلَيْتَ، أَوْ تَصَدَّقْتَ فَأَمْضَيْتَ؟»

((The mutual increase diverts you.)( The Son of Adam says, "My wealth, my wealth.'' But do you get anything (of benefit) from your wealth except for that which you ate and you finished it, or that which you clothed yourself with and you wore it out, or that which you gave as charity and you have spent it)'' Muslim, At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i also recorded this Hadith. Muslim recorded in his Sahih from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah said,

«يَقُولُ الْعَبْدُ: مَالِي مَالِي، وَإِنَّمَا لَهُ مِنْ مَالِهِ ثَلَاثٌ: مَا أَكَلَ فَأَفْنَى، أَوْ لَبِسَ فَأَبْلَى، أَوْ تَصَدَّقَ فَأَمْضَى، وَمَا سِوَى ذَلِكَ فَذَاهِبٌ وَتَارِكُهُ لِلنَّاس»

(The servant says "My wealth, my wealth.'' Yet he only gets three (benefits) from his wealth: that which he eats and finishes, that which he eats and finishes, that which he wears until it is worn out, or that which he gives in charity and it is spent. Everything else other than that will go away and leave him for the people.) Muslim was alone in recording this Hadith.

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1087&Itemid=158

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thaabit Abdulwaasii Oluwaseyi
*A PITY*
A PITY to those who know the right thing but still, for their selfish interest follow the wrong path
Those who see the sunnah of the prophet as old fashioned
And those who see the mother of the believers as being archaic
Oh! What a loss!
A PITY to those who walk dragging their garments below their ankle
Those who shake the opposite sex and say; “it's just a sign of friendship“
What ignorance! Adding to a perfect religion?
A PITY to those who know what is haram and still say;“ I will repent tomorrow " have u been guaranteed the end of today?
People who pray Solaatul isha may not end up hearing the adhaan of fajr!
A PITY to women carrying a hump on their heads
Those who pluck their eyebrow, n those who are dressed but it is as though they are naked!
Those who when seen are asked “are you a muslim"?
What a lost soul!
A PITY on the day when we shall be questioned in our graves
When the grave will crush bones without pity
When we will shout for help but no one to rescue
When man will wish to b given a last chance
OH! When the sun will rise from the west
Good deeds then will be of no use
Our istigfaar will be ordinary words
The day when the trumpet shall blow
When man shall flee from his own family
Everyone that day will have enough to bear
Some faces will be bright and rejoicing
While some will of course be darkened, those whom Allah will reject
A FITTING RECOMPENSE!!
For verily we have been warned
When the disbelievers will say; “wow to me, I wish that I were dust"!
Now I understand y the prophet will stay all night praying for his ummah
Just look at us, we are so lost!
AND THIS IS ENOUGH AN ADMONITION FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE
STOP, REFLECT AND REPENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
ETIQUETTES OF COUGHING, SNEEZING AND YAWNING.

Coughing and sneezing are survival mechanisms which Allaah (swt) has put in place to help us ward off undesirable elements from our respiratory systems. They are signs of irritation by germs, allergens or foreign bodies in the respiratory tract while sneezing especially is an allergic reaction to dust, fumes, etc.

A "productive" cough expels sputum which may carry millions of pathogenic droplets (such as microbes causing the flu, pertussis, Tuberculosis, etc). Sneezing helps to protect/free the airway, resulting in relief from mucus congestion. Persistent cough and sneezing (+/- other symptoms) require medical attention.

So, you see, coughs and sneezes are meant to bring you comfort. Therefore, you shouldn't use your comfort to inconvenience other people. You shouldn't release germs to infect others. Cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve (the inner part of your flexed elbow), a handkerchief or a piece of tissue paper. Dispose of the handkerchief or tissue properly and immediately, wash your hands with soap and water.

Even a seemingly harmless cough could be harmful to your neighbours because your respiratory tract contains millions of commensal bacteria which are "customised" for you alone! Don't share that cocktail with us please!
On the other hand, yawning is a sign or stress, hunger, sleepiness or laziness. You release a deep breath with a huge amount of air which could also contain droplets of germs. So you need to cover your mouth as well. Some people are fond of talking or making an exaggerated sound while yawning. This is plain uncouth and satanic!

Abu Hurairah (RA) reported: The Prophet (SAW) said, "Allaah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning. When any one of you sneezes and says 'AlhamduliLlaah (praise be to Allaah)', it becomes obligatory upon every Muslim who hears him to respond with 'Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah have mercy on you)'. Yawning is from the devil. When one of you feels like yawning, he should restrain it as much as possible, for the devil laughs when one of you yawns.'' [Al-Bukhari].

PS: If someone coughs, sneezes or yawns beside you and he's not courteous enough to close his mouth, please don't hesitate to cover your own mouth, look away or take a few steps away from him!
Doctor KT
28-03-2017
khadijahfolake.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
NO SPECIAL FAST IN RAJAB
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (25/290):
As for fasting in Rajab in particular, the ahaadeeth concerning that are all da’eef (weak), and in fact mawdoo’ (fabricated). The scholars do not rely on any of them. They are not among the da’eef ahaadeeth which have been narrated concerning virtues, rather most of them are fabricated and false. In al-Musnad and elsewhere there is a hadeeth which says that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) enjoined fasting the sacred months, namely Rajab, Dhu’l-Qa’dah, Dhu’l-Hijjah and Muharram, but this has to do with fasting during all of them, not just Rajab. End quote.
Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
Every hadeeth which mentions fasting in Rajab and praying during some of its nights is false and fabricated.” End quote from al-Manaar al-Muneef, p. 96
Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in Tabyeen al-‘Ajab (p. 11)
There is no saheeh hadeeth that would count as evidence which speaks of the virtue of the month of Rajab, or that speaks of fasting this month or part of it, or of spending any particular night of it in prayer.
Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AbuHammaad: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
*The Struggle (in the Cause of Allah)*

107. Thauban  (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم saying,

_"Perform Salah more often. For every prostration that you perform before Allah will raise your position one degree and will remit one of your sins"._

*[Muslim].*

*Commentary:*

Abundance of prostrations means strict observance of Salat and performance of obligatory and optional and voluntary prayers, it is a means for atonement of sins and the elevation of one's status in this life and the Hereafter.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AbuHammaad: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Deeds A Mirage?

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever wants to be heard of, Allah will make him heard of, and whoever wants to be seen, Allah will display him.” [Sahih Muslim]

This hadith is a sober reminder for us to purify our intentions. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) will give us what we desire: if it is fame we want - we will get it, if it is society’s praise we desire - it will be ours. But the utility of this fame and praise will end with our deaths. The only things that will help us then are the deeds we did seeking the Face of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala).

We must keep checking our hearts to determine why we are doing things. We must also continue to ask Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) for His help in purifying our intentions (Niyyah). May our deeds not be a mirage; that they appear wonderful from a distance but close up, on the Day of Judgement, don’t exist because they were not done for Allah’s pleasure.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but do you ever wake up when darkness is spread and wonder what would happen if you suddenly see the angel of death? What do you feel at that time?

For me I feel afraid because I realize death is real and I don't want to die. I feel the urge to repent and seek Allah's forgiveness. I usually shut my eyes tight and promise myself not to open it no matter what. But the reality is

"Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!..."Surah An- Nisa verse 78

And this is truth. Don't wait till the soul reaches the throat because then it's too late. If you have sinned without taking anyone's right then repent sincerely to Allah. If you have oppressed someone and trampled on their right....then fix that before its too late.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.