Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153834 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dgalon(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
NafeesaAA:

You're critically myopic and cluster-ignorant in the head. I only wonder how you could be accurately silly, brilliantly daft and foolishly ethnocentric with intense ignorance!

Dankuttumar buro'uba shege, matsiyaci, jahili dangatan uwa..

Da kyau! Anayi muna jin dadi grin an baki kujerar hajji tongue
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by engrhorla(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
MeenalKd:
Am proudly a northern Kaduna Girl..My cousin Mahmud and his wife Zahra from kd

You are a spectacle to behold

Northern girls ar over-pretty - pardon my English
Am wowed!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by nextstep(m): 4:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked There's beautiful, and then there's beaurifulll! These ladies are in a class of their own! E be like say I need to port to Zaria and find a wife oh.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by jojosweet(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
krissconnect:
A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says: ‘What the hell was that all about?
the moral of your story would be?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by HalimaSadiya(f): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Sixfootah:
What's beauty when they can easily hide explosives underneath
Ubanka ! Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Jibreen4u(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Ubanka ! Kill yourself
Lol.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Sixfootah(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Ubanka ! Kill yourself
as tho you have not been donating them to your brothers (Biko Haram) for suicide missions
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by urahara(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
MeenalKd:
Am proudly a northern Kaduna Girl..My cousin Mahmud and his wife Zahra from kd

See as them fine smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Emarex: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2018
after watching these pix, I will like to marry a Northerner especially from kano state.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Damn see angels na

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by LawyerLomo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Honestly, this girls are wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by LawyerLomo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
NafeesaAA:

Allow me to reply the baga with equal measure.All they have is their hate, their ignorance, their insults and their inbred crudity and vulgarity .

I no sabi English oh!
But have you forgotten this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.