Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies (14425 Views)

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nayah(f): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
It's said that people like "complication" or the opposite...maybe it's true. Some guys like assertive women, other prefer reserved and shy ones and other sweet but with big temper
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by ea7(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
birds of a feather flock together, all men are sluts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
because they are stupid.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by onila(f): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
McDoe: They possess some qualities that are not found in the decent ones. Check-out their dress pattern, seductive tendencies and sexual disposition, just to mention but few.

hmmm i like that smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by born2boink(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin: because they are stupid.
see jealousy..laugh wan kill me die
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
born2fuck: see jealousy..laugh wan kill me die

undecided undecided

im not jealous it's true. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
Because the devil we know is better than the other badass devil angel we don't know
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Onegai(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
If we knew the answer to this, we would be rich. Some men value experience in a woman, I have a male friend of 27 who is looking for a girl who's eyes have opened, so nothing will dazzle her, as he feels those types of girls are stronger. I know some guys who don't like women who have seen too much of life. It depends on the guy. But I've seen that experienced girls know how to handle men well. And younger guys value bleeping qualities in their wives and the ability to keep things exciting. Men with old-people mindset seem to value a stay at home chick more.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Adebisisamuel: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
U shuld 've said why do some men.I don't like sluts.I love decent women but i'm so shy.I think i am the only shy guy in the world.I've tried to get rid of this but i can't.I'm like an oyster
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by onila(f): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2012
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Turbocharged: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2012
herniec: @namun, we are not all bad. We seek sensible ladies like you.

@herniec are you a lesbian?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by cfours: 2:20am On Apr 21, 2012
that changes when they become more mature and sensible but sometimes it's too late. mental maturity often doesn't correlate with age.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by born2boink(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2012
Adebisisamuel: U shuld 've said why do some men.I don't like sluts.I love decent women but i'm so shy.I think i am the only shy guy in the world.I've tried to get rid of this but i can't.I'm like an oyster
that means you cannot kiss a girl in bus stop or fold breast outside the club? Shy guy is fool of shit
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by efjaysharon: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Slots are far sweeter. S*ck better. And require less attention. When it's time to marry na decent gal oh. Den u teach dem to be sluts in your haus .
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by wickedberry(f): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
On point wink
baybbootz:
i wudnt generalize.
Most dudes loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve xtreme sexxxx wink, n most good gurls dnt give it 2 em, so they go 2 were they kud get[obviously 4rm d sluts].
But if u do ur research rite they dnt stik wif these so called sluts,they go bk 2 thyre decent gurl fwens whivh they make wives. grin grin cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
namun:
guys usually fall for bad or indecent girls, gold diggers, former prostitutes and aristo girls. girls that would usually cheat on them, sleep with their friends or done almost half of the men in nigeria.
hehe but such girls date rich old sugar daddies na grin
how many times u don see such girls with a young man who is just hustling in life?
such girls are material girls and they only go for old rich moneybags cheesy.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Youngpo413: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2015
namun:
guys usually fall for bad or indecent girls, gold diggers, former prostitutes and aristo girls. girls that would usually cheat on them, sleep with their friends or done almost half of the men in nigeria.
all girls like all what you described,so we guys are used to it already.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Obalende: 3:10am On Jun 15, 2015
good decent ladies would hv had slut like tendencies we men cherish if it wasnt for them taking religion overboard. they need to understand that edgy sexuality is ok.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2015
TOPE20001:
Help me ask them ooo grin

When una go dey form. How's give it to us with style
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by skyfullofstars(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
ammamat:
Yes coz those girls can give them f**k at any time any place,

And they are not faithful, and those guys too knows that them too are not faithful

In my own case, I love sex and I ask my fiancé for it. Im like a guy said, a lady on the streets and a freak in the bed.

My man does ME A favor when we sleep together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? / MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.