Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? (1582 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Titilayooni(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
ITbomb:
When someone has gotten enough sperm into her brain, she no longer understand what is right and what is wrong.

You are staying together, washing his clothes, cooking his food and giving see every other night, what remains again to pay dowry for?

Personally I don't respect such girls, a weekend visit or a day is good enough, not live in house maid
LOL....as a lady,I don't have respect for such ladies cause d lady don turn herself to housemaid and she no get any value...I have never spent 4 days in a guys house...for what now? Some ladies need to check it,let them dial*737*wise up*
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by theEYe21(f): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why not? So that they can be able to know whether they are capable of living together if they want to get married in future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom / Selena Gomez Top 50 Beautiful Nud* Pix / Bisola Is Evil..bbn Shld Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.