Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? (1555 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
I think there is nothing wrong with a man and a woman living together if there is nothing immoral taking place......
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by naijaboiy: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
You have already called them a couple. Can you live with your partner without anything "immoral" taking place? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
You may be right but the goat cannot claim to be innocent in the pressence of a lion.... If your goal/desire is to avoid immorality then its better they don't live together because an erect dickkk has no conscience
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by rosieluv(f): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:
You have already called them a couple. Can you live with your partner without anything "immoral" taking place? undecided
was abt askin er d same question
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by ClassCaptain(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

cheesy grin
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
How can couples stay together without something taking place?
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by gracile(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
You asked the question and answered yourself
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
There's a 80% chance of something "immoral" happening so if u dont want that "immoral tyn" to happen be patient till the after bliss smiley
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by WomanWrappa(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why won't it happen :-/ suzan404
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's wrong
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Smellymouth: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by ITbomb(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
When someone has gotten enough sperm into her brain, she no longer understand what is right and what is wrong.

You are staying together, washing his clothes, cooking his food and giving see every other night, what remains again to pay dowry for?

Personally I don't respect such girls, a weekend visit or a day is good enough, not live in house maid
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
WomanWrappa:
Why won't it happen :-/ suzan404
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by SweetieConstie(f): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is absolutely wrong! undecided
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by MidasTouche01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
u say if nothing immoral is happening

"Eré kíni ajá ñ ba ekùn se"
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Sunnycliff(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Does your conscience see it as OK?
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by sleekyonyx(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cohabiting is BAD
You wanna experience "See finish syndrome"
Try it cheesy
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by newsphase(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
suzan404 what you define as immoral.. the americans define as acceptable...

I suggest that boyfriend and girlfriends should not be allowed to stay in the same house according to Christianity due to Temptations....

Some girls know how to dress with shorts and singlets when in the house.. and the guy is a human being so his body will respond to such form of unclothedness...

Although according to the traditions of the world today... both boyfriend and girlfriend are even allowed to sleep in the same bed...

so which is your take
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by shugacane(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
First of all, its not right ..a guy nd a girl cnt stay in d same house nd nothing immoral will happen
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Sexxkillz: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
suzan404:
I think there is nothing wrong with a man and a woman living together if there is nothing immoral taking place......
Can you leave a goat and a yam in the same room?

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
newsphase:
suzan404 what you define as immoral.. the americans define as acceptable...

I suggest that boyfriend and girlfriends should not be allowed to stay in the same house according to Christianity due to Temptations....

Some girls know how to dress with shorts and singlets when in the house.. and the guy is a human being so his body will respond to such form of unclothedness...

Although according to the traditions of the world today... both boyfriend and girlfriend are even allowed to sleep in the same bed...

so which is your take
Erhmmmm,,,,,so you are trying to say it's impossible for a man and a woman to live together without touching each other?smiley
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by newsphase(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
suzan404:
Erhmmmm,,,,,so you are trying to say it's impossible for a man and a woman to live together without touching each other?smiley

Nope... its not... Its just impossible for man to see a good thing and keep his hands crossed
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
newsphase:

Nope... its not... Its just impossible for man to see a good thing and keep his hands crossed
not all men oo...lol
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by enshi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its absolutly totally arantly morally socially fantastically wrong..... Incase you are comtemplating on it op , pls abscund for it is not accrptable
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by newsphase(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
suzan404:
not all men oo...lol

I know.. but suzan you might not meet those men who can keep their zippers up..... So its better you take your situations into your hands
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
newsphase:

I know.. but suzan you might not meet those men who can keep their zippers up..... So its better you take your situations into your hands
lol...alright then...thankssmiley
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by newsphase(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
suzan404:
lol...alright then...thankssmiley

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
newsphase:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
smiley
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's a sin
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:

u sha like all this controversial topics... grin grin cheesy cheesy u do it intentionally i know, asking why we should live together and no immoral acts, isokay we would be painting the house, arranging and washing clothes everyday, then we would pray day and night, then we would watch tv and movies, then we would learn to cook and sew clothes abi... grin
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzan404:
not all men oo...lol

and u know this how cool

hmm oya talk true
Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend,is it right for them living together as a Couple? by Titilayooni(f): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
ITbomb:
When someone has gotten enough sperm into her brain, she no longer understand what is right and what is wrong.

You are staying together, washing his clothes, cooking his food and giving see every other night, what remains again to pay dowry for?

Personally I don't respect such girls, a weekend visit or a day is good enough, not live in house maid
LOL....as a lady,I don't have respect for such ladies cause d lady don turn yourself to housemaid and she no get any value...I have never spent 4 days in a guys house...for what now? Some ladies need to check it,let them dial*737*wise up*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Lord... What Is This? / What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? / Why Are Yoruba Guys Often Compared To Igbo Guys On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.