Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships (947 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl / The BEST And WORST Ages To Get Married (it’s Not What You Think) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by SycophanticGoat: 4:01am On Aug 10, 2016
My Best

There's this girl I met back when I was in school. We were classmates, study mates and friends. We practically built our friendship up to the point that we started dating.

She was the best thing to have happened to me and I'd have settled with her if not for her dad who insisted she must marry a Muslim from her tribe. We had that connection, she is tall, dark in complexion, shapy, beautiful and had the best smile. She is a good cook and gave me the best private time ever (don't dig further).

Up till now, even though she's married, she still misses me and I miss her too, though we've distanced ourselves from each other.
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by SycophanticGoat: 4:01am On Aug 10, 2016
My Worst

This very girl is also tall and shapy (the best shape and behind I've ever seen). She was born with it and best part of it all was that she exercised to keep fit. Not like looks are my priority, no they aren't. Thing is, I'm of the belief that a very good rapport and connection is enough to create a bond between two people.

This particular girl, what I found most attractive in her is not that big behind nor the height. It was her attitude towards me. We always had something to say to each other so there was never a boring moment talking to her physically, on chat and on call. She knew when to apologize if she erred, same goes with me.

In all these, my relationship with her was the worst and the fault wasn't mine. I met her on 2011 and that moment, I knew I found love but she chose to friend zone me. I was zoned from then on till late 2014 when she later decided to give it a shot. Within the 3 years I was zoned, I would sometimes get pissed at her and avoid her, especially in 2012 when she told me she wasn't ready and all that bla bla bla about her ex, only for me to later find out she was dating in Makurdi.

Thing about her is that she always came back calling. There was a time I was serving in Gboko while she was in Otukpo, all in Benue state (meanwhile, while in camp, she was the one with my ATM card and practically withdrew money and bought stuffs for me from MKD and brought to camp for me. One time she visited me in camp, I took her to a spot and kissed her without even minding I was in camp and could be sent parking), I tried my possible best to meet with her but as usual, she gave silly excuses and that's when I was out of camp. I got tired of the whole thing and started avoiding her (well, this is how I heal quickly - by avoiding tormentors or potential tormentors cheesy), only for her to call me one certain time like that, and in tears. I was shocked, thought someone had died and then I called back only for her to attribute the tears to me distancing myself from her. Well, that cunning move actually got me because I fell for it and poof, I was back into the zone. Very wise girl she is... cheesy

We later dated from late 2014 to early 2015 only for her to begin distancing herself from me. Found out from her that she was not allowed to marry outside her tribe as the first daughter and that the man most be a born again christian. So she had started dating a supposed born again christian from probably, her tribe. I had to just call it quits once and for all.

It was a terrible experience and the worst relationship I've ever been in. Although I learnt a lot from all that experience: Never go into the friend zone for anyone because it is not worth it a bit.. also don't try too much to please a woman because if she likes or loves you or find you attractive, you won't have to go through such stress in the first place...
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Best private dinner. grin.
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by dannyben5: 4:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Op ur moniker no be here....
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by mynduu44: 4:40am On Aug 10, 2016
My best relationship was back then in the village, my grand ma had this goat I loved and cherished, she was my all until my parents bundled me to Lagos to start a new life.

Thou am saving for her flight to join me here in lagos(its a secret pls)
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by SycophanticGoat: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Best private dinner. grin.

Never had dinner with her, had only "lunch" a couple of times, and "the last supper with her"...
smiley
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by SycophanticGoat: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2016
dannyben5:
Op ur moniker no be here....

Omo, na God!!! grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by duduade: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Lool.

I was going to ask how old are you Op... Especially with your moniker....

Then I got to the part when you were serving... And I couldnt believe.... I stopped reading....

Please divert your thoughts to hustling for a good life...
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by SycophanticGoat: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2016
duduade:
Lool.

I was going to ask how old are you Op... Especially with your moniker....

Then I got to the part when you were serving... And I couldnt believe.... I stopped reading....

Please divert your thoughts to hustling for a good life...

Please keep the advise to yourself.. I'm pushing my hustle as much as I can and I don't need you drumming it into my ears. Or do you propose I soil my hands just to get rich quick? SmH
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Experience In Relationships by AuroraB(f): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2016
mynduu44:
My best relationship was back then in the village, my grand ma had this goat I loved and cherished, she was my all until my parents bundled me to Lagos to start a new life.

Thou am saving for her flight to join me here in lagos(its a secret pls)
grin Ijikwa ahu? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other / What Do You Think Of This? / I Am Ashamed To Date Her, She Limps, My Friends Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.