Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why (638 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / The Primary Purpose / What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by berepiki(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Bitter Pill:
Actually the PRIMARY purpose of a woman is to be a WIFE(helper) to a man.... (find out why God created Eve in the beginning)... Bringing a woman was a secondary plan of God, it was never the initial plan... So a woman is created for a man but the man is NOT created for the woman...So why did God give her a womb in the first place?...the woman is to womb(nurture, refine, upgrade, COOK, UNRAVEL, beautify, develop) every seed (potential, dream, vision, calling) of a man...In conclusion, if a man leaves planet earth without getting married it's not an issue(e.g Jesus, Paul etc) ... But it will be a waste of life(BIG ISSUE) if a woman leaves this earth without being a wife to a man...IMAGINE what would have happened if Sarah, Naomi, Esther, Mary, etc had remained single... DISASTER...I make a declaration, may all the single ladies that are ready for marriage be found by their prospective husbands in Jesus Name AMEN... #DontwasteyourWomb
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
What about the reverend sisters
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by mizzbouqui(f): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Okay
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmm, I almost believed you, but come to think of it, I'm not sure Mary and Martha were ever married or Dorcas but they lived fulfilled lives. Besides Apostle Paul said its not a must to be married if you can avoid temptations. 1 Corinthians 7.
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
this guy just F up
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by berepiki(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:
What about the reverend sisters
... Wow what a question...hmm...what if your mum were a Reverend Sister... Lol... I guess you won't be here... Buh on a lighter note... There are lonely men those sisters are meant to marry...those men need helpers of Destiny (wives)... So you can see the vacuum they'v created...

Even Prophetess Deborah was married... Judges 4:4...

The question is, why did God bring Eve into planet earth... Simple to be a WIFE to a lovely Man... This is the primary purpose of every woman... And if this purpose is neglected, then God will be the Judge... I rest my case

celibacy can be considered by a man if he is not lonely... But a woman should not consider it even when she feels like or by circumstances...

A woman should fight anything that will make her remain single because her primary assignment on earth is at stake...

Every product has a need to meet... When purpose is not identified, abuse is inevitable...

If u don't know what a knife is meant for, you will abuse it...
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
berepiki:
... Wow what a question...hmm...what if your mum were a Reverend Sister... Lol... I guess you won't be here... Buh on a lighter note... There are lonely men those sisters are meant to marry...those men need helpers of Destiny (wives)... So you can see the vacuum they'v created...

Even Prophetess Deborah was married... Judges 4:4...

The question is, why did God bring Eve into planet earth... Simple to be a WIFE to a lovely Man... This is the primary purpose of every woman... And if this purpose is neglected, then God will be the Judge... I rest my case

celibacy can be considered by a man if he is not lonely... But a woman should not consider it even when she feels like or by circumstances...

A woman should fight anything that will make her remain single because her primary assignment on earth is at stake...

Every product has a need to meet... When purpose is not identified, abuse is inevitable...

If u don't know what a knife is meant for, you will abuse it...

Hmmm really fascinating
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by berepiki(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Hmm, I almost believed you, but come to think of it, I'm not sure Mary and Martha were ever married or Dorcas but they lived fulfilled lives. Besides Apostle Paul said its not a must to be married if you can avoid temptations. 1 Corinthians 7.

In 1cor 7:6...Paul said 'I speak by permission n not by commandment'... Left for him, ALL MEN (not women) should be like him(celibate).. 1cor7:7... Buh He later said in verse 9 that it is better to marry than to burn... I guess I'v clarified u on that

And in the case of the women you mentioned... Thank God u said u are not sure if they married...the bible did not record they DIED single either...

They might be single during the time of Jesus but must have married before they died... REMEMBER JESUS LIVED ONLY 33ANDHALF YRS ON EARTH... SO ALOT MUST HAVE HAPPENED AFTER HIS DEATH... In fact those women were hot cakes... Men would definitely want to marry the women that were close to Jesus... Just imagine it...they must be very attractive physically, spiritually n mentally... Lol...

The question is, do you want to remain single? .. Please hav a rethink... Don't be a victim of circumstances... Come out victoriously in Jesus Name AMEN

For the singles reading this... You Can't be close to Jesus on planet Earth n not be the delight of men... You should hav alot of suitors in your catalog...accept Jesus today as your Lord n Savior n keep a steady relationship with Him... And His glory will rub off on u...Men will call you beautiful(in and out)... And your spouse will find u in Jesus Name AMEN
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
berepiki:

In 1cor 7:6...Paul said 'I speak by permission n not by commandment'... Left for him, ALL MEN (not women) should be like him(celibate).. 1cor7:7... Buh He later said in verse 9 that it is better to marry than to burn... I guess I'v clarified u on that

And in the case of the women you mentioned... Thank God u said u are not sure if they married...the bible did not record they DIED single either...

They might be single during the time of Jesus but must have married before they died... REMEMBER JESUS LIVED ONLY 33ANDHALF YRS ON EARTH... SO ALOT MUST HAVE HAPPENED AFTER HIS DEATH... In fact those women were hot cakes... Men would definitely want to marry the women that were close to Jesus... Just imagine it...they must be very attractive physically, spiritually n mentally... Lol...

The question is, do you want to remain single? .. Please hav a rethink... Don't be a victim of circumstances... Come out victoriously in Jesus Name AMEN

For the singles reading this... You Can't be close to Jesus on planet Earth n not be the delight of men... You should hav alot of suitors in your catalog...accept Jesus today as your Lord n Savior n keep a steady relationship with Him... And His glory will rub off on u...Men will call you beautiful(in and out)... And your spouse will find u in Jesus Name AMEN

Still not convinced but you tried. Lol
Re: The PRIMARY Purpose Of A Woman Is To Be A Wife...find Out Why by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
berepiki:

Still not convinced but you tried. If God wanted man to be single, he won't say it is not good for man to be alone, come let's make him an helpmate. If he wanted him to have a choice of remaining single, he would have just created Eve from dust and not not bring her to him.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out / Difference Between Sex & Love For Men / Walai I Will Move Out With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.